Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || dual's accents || soon
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
@duelscepters
I'd love to order a copy of Glaciem Prince Ascension, if you're planning another run of it! I can do all gem payment for it.
@duelscepters
I'd love to order a copy of Glaciem Prince Ascension, if you're planning another run of it! I can do all gem payment for it.
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@dualscepters
Hello there! Months ago ive been added on a reprint list for the light and dark overseer and since then i didnt heard any news. Is the accent still available? c':
@dualscepters
Hello there! Months ago ive been added on a reprint list for the light and dark overseer and since then i didnt heard any news. Is the accent still available? c':
Lichtdrache.gif
@dualcepters can I be put on a gem slot for Foxglove Glamour if you’ll be printing more copies?
@dualcepters can I be put on a gem slot for Foxglove Glamour if you’ll be printing more copies?
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@dualscepters

Hey there!

Sorry to bug, but it's been about 7 months since I was put down for brand of glitch eye and doomsday prophet - do you have a projected timeline for these?

Everything going okay?
---

Edit* Definitely longer than 7 months now, ouch.
Well, I'm sad to have lost gems and not have been able to snag the accent they were for, but I seriously hope everything is going okay for you;; Hope you're doing alright!
@dualscepters

Hey there!

Sorry to bug, but it's been about 7 months since I was put down for brand of glitch eye and doomsday prophet - do you have a projected timeline for these?

Everything going okay?
---

Edit* Definitely longer than 7 months now, ouch.
Well, I'm sad to have lost gems and not have been able to snag the accent they were for, but I seriously hope everything is going okay for you;; Hope you're doing alright!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@dualscepters
Hi there! Are you still doing these? I'm very interested in Doomsday Prophet and would like to be put on the pinglist~
@dualscepters
Hi there! Are you still doing these? I'm very interested in Doomsday Prophet and would like to be put on the pinglist~

@dualscepters
I’d be interested in Lux Prince Ascension when it’s available.
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
@dualscepters
If you're still doing these I'm very interested in Brand of the Gilded Eye
@dualscepters
If you're still doing these I'm very interested in Brand of the Gilded Eye
forum.png
@dualscepters if you ever come back please (i beg you) put me into your pinglist
@dualscepters if you ever come back please (i beg you) put me into your pinglist
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87