Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[center][img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/cb9a3ed4cd44cbfd7dc987f824357661/tumblr_inline_o1w8xrwvsY1u0ano9_500.png[/img] Wellcome to my accents shop!! [/center] [quote=READ PLEASE] [LIST] [*] My English...is...poor....and slow...please understand me..X3 [*] My FR time +17. So, There is a case where the answer is delayed. Thank you for your patience. [*] Payment, please send when fills slot there is a minimum of 5 or 10 slot [*] I send order submission after receive full payment. [*] If do not pay within three days, ID is removed from the slot list. [*] You can resell my accents. [*] Now gem:treasure is 1:750 (treasure ratio is updated regulary) In the case of the previous applicant, to apply the exchange rate before the change [/LIST] [/quote] ----- [center][u][b][size=6][url=http://dewaz.tumblr.com/accentpreview][Self Accents Preview][/url][/size][/b][/u][/center] [center][b][size=5][New Accents][/size][/b] (Accent that has not been printed yet)[/center] [columns] [img][/img][nextcol] [b][size=5]Accent Name[/size][/b] ?g / ?tr [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*](me) [/LIST] [/columns] --------------------------------------------------------
tumblr_inline_o1w8xrwvsY1u0ano9_500.png
Wellcome to my accents shop!!

READ PLEASE wrote:
  • My English...is...poor....and slow...please understand me..X3
  • My FR time +17. So, There is a case where the answer is delayed.
    Thank you for your patience.
  • Payment, please send when fills slot there is a minimum of 5 or 10 slot
  • I send order submission after receive full payment.
  • If do not pay within three days, ID is removed from the slot list.
  • You can resell my accents.
  • Now gem:treasure is 1:750 (treasure ratio is updated regulary)
    In the case of the previous applicant, to apply the exchange rate before the change

[New Accents]
(Accent that has not been printed yet)

[img][/img] Accent Name
?g / ?tr

1. (me)

myimps.gif
[Gallery]
Except retired, Reprint request is always okay

-450g

-500g

*retired*

[Gallery]
Except retired, Reprint request is always okay

-450g

-500g

*retired*

myimps.gif
[Ping list]

*general*
RainbowSmoothie / lightenvee / Nimitsu / Roselia / Amphiptere / LucidDreams / Ikunoche / Aikka / Winterdream / Roadkill / Harmonywish / Grit / annadandelion / DeeStar / shapeshifterlore / Safaris / maralice13 / qew23 / Irarina / Aleise / RoxyWolf / Mangusto / Mangoo / hayum / Moonwater / volador2015 / rasnes / Lystier / penguinpark / kingdom77 / Kintsy / Akihiko / PixieSparkles / aortla999 / Yoda / Erisalia / Blaize / Scoria / Roizu / kuninaga / naphy / goiken / yumejia / Cuddleh / anrei / Luunai / Atlasia / kirinoha / ccccctk / Mercendia

*new goth accents*
yool(imp f/coatl f) wheycheese

*new coatl accents*
Enoch

*Onidancer reprint*
Kiryo
[Ping list]

*general*
RainbowSmoothie / lightenvee / Nimitsu / Roselia / Amphiptere / LucidDreams / Ikunoche / Aikka / Winterdream / Roadkill / Harmonywish / Grit / annadandelion / DeeStar / shapeshifterlore / Safaris / maralice13 / qew23 / Irarina / Aleise / RoxyWolf / Mangusto / Mangoo / hayum / Moonwater / volador2015 / rasnes / Lystier / penguinpark / kingdom77 / Kintsy / Akihiko / PixieSparkles / aortla999 / Yoda / Erisalia / Blaize / Scoria / Roizu / kuninaga / naphy / goiken / yumejia / Cuddleh / anrei / Luunai / Atlasia / kirinoha / ccccctk / Mercendia

*new goth accents*
yool(imp f/coatl f) wheycheese

*new coatl accents*
Enoch

*Onidancer reprint*
Kiryo
myimps.gif
reserved
reserved
myimps.gif
@xovud

Oooh cute! I'd like a slot for red goth doll please :)
@xovud

Oooh cute! I'd like a slot for red goth doll please :)
@Izuna
Added!! Thank you XD
@Izuna
Added!! Thank you XD
myimps.gif
@xovud Oh my gosh! Your stuff is so pretty! Can I be added to your personal pinglist? o.o
@xovud Oh my gosh! Your stuff is so pretty! Can I be added to your personal pinglist? o.o
t8w93zz.png
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
@xovud
hey there! would you like to affiliate with mine and my friend's skin/accent shop?
@xovud
hey there! would you like to affiliate with mine and my friend's skin/accent shop?
@RainbowSmoothie
ohh sure! Added ping list! Thank you for the compliments o//o

@Redamancy
affiliate shop? sorry I'm forum beginner I didn't understand what you have said TT
@RainbowSmoothie
ohh sure! Added ping list! Thank you for the compliments o//o

@Redamancy
affiliate shop? sorry I'm forum beginner I didn't understand what you have said TT
myimps.gif
@xovud
if you scroll all the ways down to one of the last admined posts, theres a bunch of other shops
im asking if you'd like to be there, and for us to be advertised as well
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1733208
@xovud
if you scroll all the ways down to one of the last admined posts, theres a bunch of other shops
im asking if you'd like to be there, and for us to be advertised as well
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1733208
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64