Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Velsim's - Mariner's Revenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
@Velsim can I get a preview on this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12527875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125279/12527875_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Velsim can I get a preview on this dragon?

12527875_350.png
66MHIIb.png
@igavvedit [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/40a428d05b71ff8571578416ce0c98ae/tumblr_o510e3fzou1v3q610o1_400.png[/img] Here you go :)
@igavvedit
tumblr_o510e3fzou1v3q610o1_400.png
Here you go :)
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Velsim Can I grab a slot for Runes of the Watcher if you're okay with me paying on the coming Tuesday?
@Velsim Can I grab a slot for Runes of the Watcher if you're okay with me paying on the coming Tuesday?
L O N D O N tumblr_inline_nweetvIjS31t78dpp_500.gif
_____________________________________________we get spoopy in this here town
@London
That is quite alright! I'll need a few more preorders anyway for the second run :) I'll reserve you a slot!
@London
That is quite alright! I'll need a few more preorders anyway for the second run :) I'll reserve you a slot!
1lu6sg3.gif

@Velsim

Hey! Could I get a ping if Runes of the Watcher runs again/A slot on the list please? : )
Thanks!
@Velsim

Hey! Could I get a ping if Runes of the Watcher runs again/A slot on the list please? : )
Thanks!
@Velsim

Thanks!
@Velsim

Thanks!
@Velsim could you please put me down for the second runes of the watcher run? thank you!
@Velsim could you please put me down for the second runes of the watcher run? thank you!
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
@Noxerys
@Rexham

I'll put you both down, thank you!
If you'd like, you can already send in payment - I'll definitely go for a second run, and I'll soon have enough gems for that.
Of course, you may also wait (see if the first one gets approved! though I don't think there are any issues with it).
@Noxerys
@Rexham

I'll put you both down, thank you!
If you'd like, you can already send in payment - I'll definitely go for a second run, and I'll soon have enough gems for that.
Of course, you may also wait (see if the first one gets approved! though I don't think there are any issues with it).
1lu6sg3.gif

@Velsim
oh man, id love a slot for the second run of Runes of the Watcher?
@Velsim
oh man, id love a slot for the second run of Runes of the Watcher?
+2 hours
Art Shop - Cri's Creations
@cricara
The slot is all yours :) If you like, you can send payment already, I'll get to printing it faster.
@cricara
The slot is all yours :) If you like, you can send payment already, I'll get to printing it faster.
1lu6sg3.gif

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40