Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
@SherokuTakari I'd like an Earthen Rarities slot!

Offhand, would you be interested in an accent trade? (I should have gems by the time my copies sell, they're just selling sluggishly)
@SherokuTakari I'd like an Earthen Rarities slot!

Offhand, would you be interested in an accent trade? (I should have gems by the time my copies sell, they're just selling sluggishly)
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Amaterasu

I'll add you to the list, thanks! :D
As far as accent trades go, can you tell me what you're offering for which accent? Thanks!
@Amaterasu

I'll add you to the list, thanks! :D
As far as accent trades go, can you tell me what you're offering for which accent? Thanks!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

I have copies of this accent that I'm currently attempting to sell:

And I've sent a blueprint for a blue and gold variation of my Indian Pink series, but it's the festival so it will probably be a bit slow before I get the copies back:

@SherokuTakari

I have copies of this accent that I'm currently attempting to sell:

And I've sent a blueprint for a blue and gold variation of my Indian Pink series, but it's the festival so it will probably be a bit slow before I get the copies back:

@Amaterasu

Wow, those are gorgeous! oOo I'm not really looking for any female Skydancer accents at the moment, though, I'm sorry. :c
@Amaterasu

Wow, those are gorgeous! oOo I'm not really looking for any female Skydancer accents at the moment, though, I'm sorry. :c
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Alright! I'll wait for one to sell, if it takes too long, feel free to give my slot to someone else if I can't meet any payment at your convenience!
@SherokuTakari Alright! I'll wait for one to sell, if it takes too long, feel free to give my slot to someone else if I can't meet any payment at your convenience!
@Amaterasu

Alrighty, sounds good! I don't mind holding an accent for a while though, especially for other accent artists, so no worries about losing your slot/copy. c:
Also, if it helps, I also accept treasure payments~
@Amaterasu

Alrighty, sounds good! I don't mind holding an accent for a while though, especially for other accent artists, so no worries about losing your slot/copy. c:
Also, if it helps, I also accept treasure payments~
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@Kaial

Awh, why thank you~ ovo
@Kaial

Awh, why thank you~ ovo
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
Are there still spots to reserve for Earthen Rarities Collector?
I would very much love to buy one/be added to the list!
@SherokuTakari
Are there still spots to reserve for Earthen Rarities Collector?
I would very much love to buy one/be added to the list!
perkyresize_by_lizziecat1279_d7f1hil_by_piceouswings-d7f1hrg.png
@SherokuTakari I'd like to reserve a slot for your fae accent! also, do you accept treasure instead of gems?
@SherokuTakari I'd like to reserve a slot for your fae accent! also, do you accept treasure instead of gems?
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@SherokuTakari

Please add me to your reserves for Earthen Rarities Collector, and to your general pinglist.
@SherokuTakari

Please add me to your reserves for Earthen Rarities Collector, and to your general pinglist.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62