Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62
@Beezadrella

Someone bought something as SOON as you pinged and I panicked that you might have missed it, and ripped them both off the AH. XD;; Please send gems (550g for Plasma Catcher - F and 700g Out from the Ashes, totaling 1250g) at your ready, and I'll send my Courier over to you! :D

Thanks for the sale!
@Beezadrella

Someone bought something as SOON as you pinged and I panicked that you might have missed it, and ripped them both off the AH. XD;; Please send gems (550g for Plasma Catcher - F and 700g Out from the Ashes, totaling 1250g) at your ready, and I'll send my Courier over to you! :D

Thanks for the sale!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
Ahh this reminds me, I accidentally bought a double copy of the male version of Plasma Catcher some time ago and I was wondering if I could trade that copy in for the female version I don't have yet? I believe I paid 600-something gems for it but if you're ok with the trade I don't mind being out 100g. :)
@SherokuTakari
Ahh this reminds me, I accidentally bought a double copy of the male version of Plasma Catcher some time ago and I was wondering if I could trade that copy in for the female version I don't have yet? I believe I paid 600-something gems for it but if you're ok with the trade I don't mind being out 100g. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Beezadrella just bought the last copy, I'm sorry! However I'd be happy to buy the extra off you at the original price, if you can give me a sec to track it down. :3c
@Lexreon

Beezadrella just bought the last copy, I'm sorry! However I'd be happy to buy the extra off you at the original price, if you can give me a sec to track it down. :3c
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
Ahh no worries. I'd like to hold onto should I see someone looking to make a trade so I can get the female version!
@SherokuTakari
Ahh no worries. I'd like to hold onto should I see someone looking to make a trade so I can get the female version!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Sounds good, I wish you luck!! ^-^ I do have one copy sitting in my Vault in case I ever find a Pearlie I like for it; Would you like a ping should I ever just go "eh, nevermind" and decide to sell it instead?
@Lexreon

Sounds good, I wish you luck!! ^-^ I do have one copy sitting in my Vault in case I ever find a Pearlie I like for it; Would you like a ping should I ever just go "eh, nevermind" and decide to sell it instead?
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
Ahh yeah I know that feeling lol. Yes please, that'll be handy if I'm unable to find a trade elsewhere. :D
@SherokuTakari
Ahh yeah I know that feeling lol. Yes please, that'll be handy if I'm unable to find a trade elsewhere. :D
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Okie dokes, tacked a little note onto my pinglists post, just in case~<3
@Lexreon

Okie dokes, tacked a little note onto my pinglists post, just in case~<3
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

I'm interested in Galaxy Gobbler
(Also, the title of that accent doesn't seem to be on your front page.)
@SherokuTakari

I'm interested in Galaxy Gobbler
(Also, the title of that accent doesn't seem to be on your front page.)
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@SherokuTakari

Will Accent: Earthen Rarity Collector ever come back onto stock?
@SherokuTakari

Will Accent: Earthen Rarity Collector ever come back onto stock?
tumblr_mk7t4vCTek1rjq9lao5_500.gif
@RagingStorm

Sorry, Earthen Rarity Collector has been retired, and won't be reprinted again. :c I've seen a couple copies floating around the big UM accent/skin trading hub, if that helps, and thanks for the interest all the same!! <3
@RagingStorm

Sorry, Earthen Rarity Collector has been retired, and won't be reprinted again. :c I've seen a couple copies floating around the big UM accent/skin trading hub, if that helps, and thanks for the interest all the same!! <3
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62