Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RoR!!! + CHRISTMAS!!! OuO
1 2 3 4
[center][b]Riot of Rot reject time!! (... plus a Christmas one...;u;)[/b][/center] Firstly I really wanna say.... thank you so so much for those who expressed interest in my entry, it means so much to me that some peeps really liked my work. *Hugs everyone!!* QAQ My first time submitting to a holiday and 2nd time making an accent/skin. For them lady mirrors of the sacred wastelands, weeee!! This is skin coverage, 600g. No treasure this time since I need the gems to print it, sorry! VoV [i]UNLIMITED[/i] runs, as long as there is enough interest. Wanna get at least a slot of 10 to make first print run. Please note... since this was rejected and I don't have enough experience with accents, I may need to go over and tweek things to make sure it gets through acceptance. I'll try my very best however! ;u; [center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/derranged/RoR---Root-Abyss-MOCK-2.png[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/derranged/Root%20Abyss%20Test%202.png[/img] [skin=14365][/center] [center][u][b]"Root Embroil" - 600g[/b][/u][/center] [u](( First Run:: FULL )) - DELIVERED, THANKS!![/u] - Terrorderr :: PAID - SierraAshura :: PAID - CircuitSpider :: PAID - ViewtifulJen :: PAID - khalyeezy :: PAID - Dragondrop :: PAID - Cavatica :: PAID - Slee :: PAID - Severance :: PAID - MintSMASH :: PAID [u](( 2nd Run:: OPEN ))[/u] - Shian :: - Shian :: - - - - - - - - [i][b]2nd run awaiting to be filled...[/b][/i] "Frohliche" AKA "joy" was a skincent made primarily for myself last year for Christmas, based on a special dragon OC of mine. I made 10 copies and only 7 are still available. Since it was my first accent, there were so many problems with submission that it sadly didn't turn out the way I really wanted. I wanna offer the remainder 7 for sale for the Christmas season that'll be coming up after this wonderful Halloween. Since I doubt many/anyone will be interested, these 7 copies will be the only ones available, unless there's heavy interest. [center] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/derranged/Frohliche--PV1.png[/img] [skin=7766][/center] [center][u][b]"Frohliche" - 550g[/b][/u][/center] [u](( Slots - x6:: OPEN ))[/u] - - - - - - If I missed anything, please let me know. If you'd like a preview of Root Embroil, feel free to ping me!
Riot of Rot reject time!! (... plus a Christmas one...;u;)

Firstly I really wanna say.... thank you so so much for those who expressed interest in my entry, it means so much to me that some peeps really liked my work. *Hugs everyone!!* QAQ

My first time submitting to a holiday and 2nd time making an accent/skin. For them lady mirrors of the sacred wastelands, weeee!!

This is skin coverage, 600g. No treasure this time since I need the gems to print it, sorry! VoV UNLIMITED runs, as long as there is enough interest. Wanna get at least a slot of 10 to make first print run. Please note... since this was rejected and I don't have enough experience with accents, I may need to go over and tweek things to make sure it gets through acceptance. I'll try my very best however! ;u;

RoR---Root-Abyss-MOCK-2.png
Root%20Abyss%20Test%202.png

"Root Embroil" - 600g

(( First Run:: FULL )) - DELIVERED, THANKS!!

- Terrorderr :: PAID
- SierraAshura :: PAID
- CircuitSpider :: PAID
- ViewtifulJen :: PAID
- khalyeezy :: PAID
- Dragondrop :: PAID
- Cavatica :: PAID
- Slee :: PAID
- Severance :: PAID
- MintSMASH :: PAID

(( 2nd Run:: OPEN ))

- Shian ::
- Shian ::
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2nd run awaiting to be filled...

"Frohliche" AKA "joy" was a skincent made primarily for myself last year for Christmas, based on a special dragon OC of mine. I made 10 copies and only 7 are still available. Since it was my first accent, there were so many problems with submission that it sadly didn't turn out the way I really wanted. I wanna offer the remainder 7 for sale for the Christmas season that'll be coming up after this wonderful Halloween. Since I doubt many/anyone will be interested, these 7 copies will be the only ones available, unless there's heavy interest.

Frohliche--PV1.png
"Frohliche" - 550g

(( Slots - x6:: OPEN ))

-
-
-
-
-
-

If I missed anything, please let me know. If you'd like a preview of Root Embroil, feel free to ping me!

@TerrorDerr I'd love a slot for Root Embroil please!

And I must say, when I was looking through the ROR entries it was such a pleasant surprise to see something catering around the Plague landscape, rather than just another gore/bones accent (not that I'm complaining about those by a longshot, imeanhaveyouseenmylair). It's nice to see a new idea!
@TerrorDerr I'd love a slot for Root Embroil please!

And I must say, when I was looking through the ROR entries it was such a pleasant surprise to see something catering around the Plague landscape, rather than just another gore/bones accent (not that I'm complaining about those by a longshot, imeanhaveyouseenmylair). It's nice to see a new idea!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@TerrorDerr Hi! Could I have a slot for Root Embroil as well? :>
@TerrorDerr Hi! Could I have a slot for Root Embroil as well? :>
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
@CircuitSpider Added!! Thank you so much! I got the idea from the image of the plague nest while using it for an art project I was working on. I thought it would make a cool idea and figured I should just do it, for the sake of a good idea. XD I'm really happy others liked it as well and hope it'll make a good accent for our plague mirrors!!

@ViewtifulJen Added you, thanks!! OuO/
@CircuitSpider Added!! Thank you so much! I got the idea from the image of the plague nest while using it for an art project I was working on. I thought it would make a cool idea and figured I should just do it, for the sake of a good idea. XD I'm really happy others liked it as well and hope it'll make a good accent for our plague mirrors!!

@ViewtifulJen Added you, thanks!! OuO/
@TerrorDerr SIGN ME UPP ITS EMROILIN TIME
@TerrorDerr SIGN ME UPP ITS EMROILIN TIME
lolgsZt.gif
murS3sZ.png3NEkZS9.png
@khalyeezy You got it, thank you for your interest!! OuO
@khalyeezy You got it, thank you for your interest!! OuO
@TerrorDerr Gimme a slot for Root Embroil, please! :3
@TerrorDerr Gimme a slot for Root Embroil, please! :3
CQy7TyL.png
@Dragondrop Ok! Thank you for your interest! ^o^
@Dragondrop Ok! Thank you for your interest! ^o^
bump
bump
@TerrorDerr

*gnashes teeth* I NEED ROOT EMBROIL! It is the skin female Mirrors deserve! It is wonderful, it is life!

Would it be possible that maybe you won't need payments until Friday? orz If you need it faster, I can... grind harder...
@TerrorDerr

*gnashes teeth* I NEED ROOT EMBROIL! It is the skin female Mirrors deserve! It is wonderful, it is life!

Would it be possible that maybe you won't need payments until Friday? orz If you need it faster, I can... grind harder...
qdLAAwt.gif tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o6_250.png DmRdZYl.png
1 2 3 4