Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Accentricity] Closed.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 212 213
@windyfields

Sorry for the confusion! Since you had asked to be on the list after I'd made the new accent thread, while everyone else had been on since who-knows-when, I just needed confirmation from those people as I already knew you were interested.
@windyfields

Sorry for the confusion! Since you had asked to be on the list after I'd made the new accent thread, while everyone else had been on since who-knows-when, I just needed confirmation from those people as I already knew you were interested.
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky
Could I please be put down for a slot for Observatory View? It's so gorgeous. <3
@varenyky
Could I please be put down for a slot for Observatory View? It's so gorgeous. <3
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
@NikitaDarkstar

I've put you on the list for it! Once all the slots fill up for a 10-print run, I'll ping everyone on that list and we'll start the process of having it reprinted.
@NikitaDarkstar

I've put you on the list for it! Once all the slots fill up for a 10-print run, I'll ping everyone on that list and we'll start the process of having it reprinted.
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky
Awesome, thank you! :)
@varenyky
Awesome, thank you! :)
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
@cyrallia @Hazumirein @Erisalia @vavvy @Lirillith @Uitwaaien @BrightPebbles @Ruurin @Clairvoyant @Lamia

Slots for the third run of Observatory View have all filled up! Please send me payment (500g) as soon as you are able, thanks!
@cyrallia @Hazumirein @Erisalia @vavvy @Lirillith @Uitwaaien @BrightPebbles @Ruurin @Clairvoyant @Lamia

Slots for the third run of Observatory View have all filled up! Please send me payment (500g) as soon as you are able, thanks!
Zo7dCea.png
[quote name="varenyky" date=2015-09-29 23:03:49]Slots for the third run of Observatory View have all filled up! Please send me payment (500g) as soon as you are able, thanks![/quote] @Erisalia Pinging you again in case the first ping got lost!
varenyky wrote on 2015-09-29:

@Erisalia

Pinging you again in case the first ping got lost!
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky Im just waiting on something to sell in AH. Ill have the gems in a day or so if you are able to hold for me!
@varenyky Im just waiting on something to sell in AH. Ill have the gems in a day or so if you are able to hold for me!
8HH30Ku.png
@varenyky Hi, I'd love a treasure slot for Gilded Dragonfly Imp M if that's possible?
@varenyky Hi, I'd love a treasure slot for Gilded Dragonfly Imp M if that's possible?
SB8Rsn0.pngc49QBNf.pnglddTASk.png
@lionseal

Yep! I've put you down for one of the two treasure slots.
@lionseal

Yep! I've put you down for one of the two treasure slots.
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky Are there treasure slots left for Copper Dragonfly imp m? I'd love to snatch one if there are, but I'm fine with a gem slot too if they're already taken.

Also, could I get added to the general pinglist? :)

(psst hey hey @rattus @weenyah look at the pretty accents)
@varenyky Are there treasure slots left for Copper Dragonfly imp m? I'd love to snatch one if there are, but I'm fine with a gem slot too if they're already taken.

Also, could I get added to the general pinglist? :)

(psst hey hey @rattus @weenyah look at the pretty accents)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 212 213