Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ?Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/S04up8z.png[/img] [size=2](New Stuff // September 10th, 2015)[/size][/center] [b]H[/b]ello there and welcome to my accent shop! I haven't made much yet but I want to get into the accent making business since it seems like a lot of fun. If you'd like to be added to the general ping list, please let me know! I hope you find something here you like. Please never hesitate to ask me a question if you have one; you may need to grab my attention by pinging me, though! [indent][indent][indent][img]http://i.imgur.com/phcS1PK.png[/img] [/indent][/indent][/indent] [LIST][*] Accent prices will vary with each accent, but pre-orders will always be cheaper than AH listed accents. [*] Gems are highly preferred over treasure as they allow me to continue making accents and printing them. I will always open two slots up for treasure for those who can only pay with that method. [*] When you pre-order you don't have to pay as soon as you request a slot, but I will be pinging everyone who hasn't payed once again when I'm about to submit an accent for printing. [*] Refunds will be provided to those who payed for an accent that was rejected at the printing stage. [*] I'm happy to provide previews of my accents on your dragons at any time you want. Please ping me and make sure you remove the apparel of your dragon before posting the image. [/LIST] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/C7Fh2qd.png[/img] [size=6]Honorable Mention Skin Release: Frosted Sculpture[/size] I will be planning to release this skin in a day or two when I've taken a look at it and fixed the small details that need to be corrected. After discussing with a few people, I've concluded that the shading is not showing as much as it should be and the skin as a whole could look a little more..."exciting." If you would like to be pinged when I release the skin for preorders, please ping me in this thread and I'll add you to the list. ----- SethAlexander - JinxMoonstone[/center] [center]All of my thread graphics were created for [u]my personal use[/u] by the amazing [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=135904]Zeydaan[/url]. [/center]
S04up8z.png

(New Stuff // September 10th, 2015)

Hello there and welcome to my accent shop! I haven't made much yet but I want to get into the accent making business since it seems like a lot of fun. If you'd like to be added to the general ping list, please let me know! I hope you find something here you like. Please never hesitate to ask me a question if you have one; you may need to grab my attention by pinging me, though!

phcS1PK.png

• Accent prices will vary with each accent, but pre-orders will always be cheaper than AH listed accents.
  • Gems are highly preferred over treasure as they allow me to continue making accents and printing them. I will always open two slots up for treasure for those who can only pay with that method.
  • When you pre-order you don't have to pay as soon as you request a slot, but I will be pinging everyone who hasn't payed once again when I'm about to submit an accent for printing.
  • Refunds will be provided to those who payed for an accent that was rejected at the printing stage.
  • I'm happy to provide previews of my accents on your dragons at any time you want. Please ping me and make sure you remove the apparel of your dragon before posting the image.

C7Fh2qd.png

Honorable Mention Skin Release: Frosted Sculpture

I will be planning to release this skin in a day or two when I've taken a look at it and fixed the small details that need to be corrected. After discussing with a few people, I've concluded that the shading is not showing as much as it should be and the skin as a whole could look a little more..."exciting."

If you would like to be pinged when I release the skin for preorders, please ping me in this thread and I'll add you to the list.

SethAlexander - JinxMoonstone

All of my thread graphics were created for my personal use by the amazing Zeydaan.

Printed: 10
8 in stock

9 in stock

6 in stock

7 in stock

3 in stock

Printed: 20
0 in stock
Assorted Pinglists

Glorious Flight - Soupy Shroomlet Amaterasu

General - Startedraining Soupy Everwinged

8 in stock

9 in stock

6 in stock

7 in stock

3 in stock

Printed: 20
0 in stock
Assorted Pinglists

Glorious Flight - Soupy Shroomlet Amaterasu

General - Startedraining Soupy Everwinged
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] My sincerest apologies to those who I pinged twice or mistakenly pinged. I tried to go through and make sure I wasn't pinging anyone twice, but I might have missed someone. [b]The accent can be found above and will be priced at 550 Gems for Pre-orders and 600 Gems in the AH.[/b][/center] [size=1]@abril @AmmieKatt (please no interest checks) @Amphiptere @Azremiel @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @Bluedragon @Candor @CitrusHeart @Clifftop @cliones @Delight @Eme @anhbon921 @bit @FlareSolaire @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @greywell @JD1620 @Krin @3DMG @pjoenix @Kyrrah @Malis @maybels @Glitz @Plume @Rehnen @Nymphalidae @Paddington @passingavery @Mookzilla @ranyani @refrayn @rocketgirl2 @rooty checks, only preorders/sales) @rosedragoness @Safirien @metallokinetic @lez @Niharike @Trachynhawb @triska @Fenix @nika @Bhelryss @koobi @Stasha @Cyrya @Steel @tangaroa @Tiriea @ArtsyChap @bluesparrow46 @Dragonlaird @Finne (sales & pre-orders pls, thanks!) @IndigoPi @Interlinea @PASIV @mangusto @NoAkei @Pikapoochi @Quinn (No checks!) @Bluetadamore @Prey @snowy @Zaefyra @tyrianTyranny @TheCunningCorvid @MusicalMaladies @Bakrua @Uitwaaien @Ashtastic @SweetEkk0 @Achi @snowpea @somnacin (no checks please!) @serpentofmoe @Britty @Pecha @Emberwolf (Please rainbow accents) @Akihiko @velvetpaws @chilope @Pangur @pooses @xMoonDragonx @radpunkster spiders or extra eyes) @Evarinya @Cattestrophic @meonox @Kaitii @kurtcobain @Shaniae @dragonfire27 @Lunila @squidragon gore please) @LittleFirefly @shamwow @Xaim @Oriel @sunshinecitadel @Toothiana @Astraya @Heathers @cloverly @Bretwalda @slowbronite @Stephy @masculinetoast @izuna @Cedric @Mariazny @hayum plz) @SirLeafheart @pink @xape @pretzuls @moonfable @seepratintti @Cryptic @BotanyBlack @cyrallia @tunapuns @honeyT @elaendorlien @Purrlpink @siaur @CecilaTheWerecat @senpai ridgeback, snapper, mirrors pearlcatcher pls) @thefrogg @kikay @ChaliceCabriel @RichCanine @Tobias (esp.Fiery) @ophician @Gaelic @Tundratassu @Vulpen @Katria @abacusa @Acidfox @Addmon @Aeonox @Amarina @annadandelion @Apotheocrisy @Aralas @Argonaut @Arma @Asmea @asterope @atrolock @azrielen @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @Cassichu @cervas @Chemistry festival entries @ChristianCutie @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @Crescental @crystaldragon @crystallofolia @CyberInfection @dagmaar @damiens @Danizaurs @dapperestdragon @Darkersolstice @Darlnim @delightfuliza @Delillah @Diva @Dragondrop @durandal @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @epitizer @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @GalacticCannibal @gotw3 @Impception @kaaoqi @Kalahira @keraunic @kidotsubomi @kireikatt @KittyAoba gore, @KuraikoDesu @lankochan @Larkayne @Leora (NO SKINCENTS PLEASE) @lightly @Loulybob @Lucatri fake underbellies) @MajicViolin @Malatise @Marceline @Marshell @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @milkcocoa @Moosesushi @Moray @Morphini @Murasaki @nameddame @Namor @NivMizzet @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Omphale @ophia @Orenildur @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @Parad0xxy @Pasafatu cute food, jewelry, clothing, armor) @Peisinoe @Perahn @Phoenixfyre @polarstern @Prabha @Pseudoscience @Quenya @RainbowWolfy @RationalParanoia @RedLily @reitgerte @RenegadeTalonz @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @Rosarya @Roselia @Rosenades @Sais @SamSkelsey @Saru @seaofstars @Seolyn @SilverGears @Silviya @Soupy @spiderling @stags @Stenvela @SydKiaray @Sykona @tackysnaps @thesecontexts @Nyaro @traidy @tsumiki @tunamaru @TwilightFlower @TygerTyger @vampy @Veevi @Veracity @Violette @vulstal @Winterdream @wolyang @World @Xairathan @xazz @xenogenesis @yin @ysunkoiw @YukiBear @Zilleniose @ZombieBiologist @Ikunoche @Kalistys @Amerretti @Actaeon @Addmom @AshtaraSilunar @Aurialle @Damiens @Dask @Denim @drnyarlathotep @Enekokoro @Dunmer @EvilNeutral @gimeurcookie @gootarts @Jaye @Kaesa @Kitsuta @Lowkey @Momo1013 @Cosmological @pedroinboxfort @Serpentofmoe @Silvergears @tacroy @Charmein @Sei @March @Egg @TakanecW @Livid @Zapper @loulybob @FireflyRhapsody @Moonflower[/size]
ZdkXYy5.png

My sincerest apologies to those who I pinged twice or mistakenly pinged. I tried to go through and make sure I wasn't pinging anyone twice, but I might have missed someone.

The accent can be found above and will be priced at 550 Gems for Pre-orders and 600 Gems in the AH.

@abril @AmmieKatt (please no interest checks) @Amphiptere @Azremiel @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @Bluedragon @Candor @CitrusHeart @Clifftop @cliones @Delight @Eme @anhbon921 @bit @FlareSolaire @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @greywell @JD1620 @Krin @3DMG @pjoenix @Kyrrah @Malis @maybels @Glitz @Plume @Rehnen @Nymphalidae @Paddington @passingavery @Mookzilla @ranyani @refrayn @rocketgirl2 @rooty checks, only preorders/sales) @rosedragoness @Safirien @metallokinetic @lez @Niharike @Trachynhawb @triska @Fenix @nika @Bhelryss @koobi @Stasha @Cyrya @Steel @tangaroa @Tiriea @ArtsyChap @bluesparrow46 @Dragonlaird @Finne (sales & pre-orders pls, thanks!) @IndigoPi @Interlinea @PASIV @mangusto @NoAkei @Pikapoochi @Quinn (No checks!) @Bluetadamore @Prey @snowy @Zaefyra @tyrianTyranny @TheCunningCorvid @MusicalMaladies @Bakrua @Uitwaaien @Ashtastic @SweetEkk0 @Achi @snowpea @somnacin (no checks please!) @serpentofmoe @Britty @Pecha @Emberwolf (Please rainbow accents) @Akihiko @velvetpaws @chilope @Pangur @pooses @xMoonDragonx @radpunkster spiders or extra eyes) @Evarinya @Cattestrophic @meonox @Kaitii @kurtcobain @Shaniae @dragonfire27 @Lunila @squidragon gore please) @LittleFirefly @shamwow @Xaim @Oriel @sunshinecitadel @Toothiana @Astraya @Heathers @cloverly @Bretwalda @slowbronite @Stephy @masculinetoast @izuna @Cedric @Mariazny @hayum plz) @SirLeafheart @pink @xape @pretzuls @moonfable @seepratintti @Cryptic @BotanyBlack @cyrallia @tunapuns @honeyT @elaendorlien @Purrlpink @siaur @CecilaTheWerecat @senpai ridgeback, snapper, mirrors pearlcatcher pls) @thefrogg @kikay @ChaliceCabriel @RichCanine @Tobias (esp.Fiery) @ophician @Gaelic @Tundratassu @Vulpen @Katria @abacusa @Acidfox @Addmon @Aeonox @Amarina @annadandelion @Apotheocrisy @Aralas @Argonaut @Arma @Asmea @asterope @atrolock @azrielen @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @Cassichu @cervas @Chemistry festival entries @ChristianCutie @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @Crescental @crystaldragon @crystallofolia @CyberInfection @dagmaar @damiens @Danizaurs @dapperestdragon @Darkersolstice @Darlnim @delightfuliza @Delillah @Diva @Dragondrop @durandal @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @epitizer @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @GalacticCannibal @gotw3 @Impception @kaaoqi @Kalahira @keraunic @kidotsubomi @kireikatt @KittyAoba gore, @KuraikoDesu @lankochan @Larkayne @Leora (NO SKINCENTS PLEASE) @lightly @Loulybob @Lucatri fake underbellies) @MajicViolin @Malatise @Marceline @Marshell @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @milkcocoa @Moosesushi @Moray @Morphini @Murasaki @nameddame @Namor @NivMizzet @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Omphale @ophia @Orenildur @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @Parad0xxy @Pasafatu cute food, jewelry, clothing, armor) @Peisinoe @Perahn @Phoenixfyre @polarstern @Prabha @Pseudoscience @Quenya @RainbowWolfy @RationalParanoia @RedLily @reitgerte @RenegadeTalonz @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @Rosarya @Roselia @Rosenades @Sais @SamSkelsey @Saru @seaofstars @Seolyn @SilverGears @Silviya @Soupy @spiderling @stags @Stenvela @SydKiaray @Sykona @tackysnaps @thesecontexts @Nyaro @traidy @tsumiki @tunamaru @TwilightFlower @TygerTyger @vampy @Veevi @Veracity @Violette @vulstal @Winterdream @wolyang @World @Xairathan @xazz @xenogenesis @yin @ysunkoiw @YukiBear @Zilleniose @ZombieBiologist @Ikunoche @Kalistys

@Amerretti @Actaeon @Addmom @AshtaraSilunar @Aurialle @Damiens @Dask @Denim @drnyarlathotep @Enekokoro @Dunmer @EvilNeutral @gimeurcookie @gootarts @Jaye @Kaesa @Kitsuta @Lowkey @Momo1013 @Cosmological @pedroinboxfort @Serpentofmoe @Silvergears @tacroy @Charmein @Sei @March @Egg @TakanecW @Livid @Zapper @loulybob @FireflyRhapsody @Moonflower

@Aralas is there an image?
@Aralas is there an image?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Aralas - um what exactly was I pinged for? There's no previews anywhere :/
@Aralas - um what exactly was I pinged for? There's no previews anywhere :/
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@Aralas yo you're supposed to put the accent image in the post you used the GASP list on when pinging it
@Aralas yo you're supposed to put the accent image in the post you used the GASP list on when pinging it
@Niharike
The images are right above the post. O:

@RationalParanoia
The images are right above the post.
@Niharike
The images are right above the post. O:

@RationalParanoia
The images are right above the post.
@March
I didn't know this. D: I've been pinged at times when the images weren't right in the post so I had no idea. I'm so sorry!!
@March
I didn't know this. D: I've been pinged at times when the images weren't right in the post so I had no idea. I'm so sorry!!
@Aralas - I still don't see any images. There's just a row of columns with a pre-order list?
Maybe because you've set the columns up that way?
@Aralas - I still don't see any images. There's just a row of columns with a pre-order list?
Maybe because you've set the columns up that way?
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia
(Sorry about so many pings.) That's odd. I edited the post so hopefully they'll show up now?
@RationalParanoia
(Sorry about so many pings.) That's odd. I edited the post so hopefully they'll show up now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17