Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TUNA's [M WC Skincent]
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 248 249
@tunatuna

Sent you a CR for An Oracle's Sun, gems. Already added my name too - Run 15.
@tunatuna

Sent you a CR for An Oracle's Sun, gems. Already added my name too - Run 15.
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
added my name to the spreadsheet and will send you payment shortly! may I also be added to your pinglist please? thank you!!
added my name to the spreadsheet and will send you payment shortly! may I also be added to your pinglist please? thank you!!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@tunatuna Oh wow! Can I get a treasure slot for An Oracle's Sun?
@tunatuna Oh wow! Can I get a treasure slot for An Oracle's Sun?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@tunatuna May I have a slot please?
@tunatuna May I have a slot please?
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@tunatuna i love your work so much ! are you going to be reprinting lolita’s dream? also i MIGHT be insterested in being on the pre-orders for an oracles sun- it’s absolutely gorgeous !! (the might be because gems gkskfk)
@tunatuna i love your work so much ! are you going to be reprinting lolita’s dream? also i MIGHT be insterested in being on the pre-orders for an oracles sun- it’s absolutely gorgeous !! (the might be because gems gkskfk)
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@tunatuna
Hi! I added myself to the Oracles Sun a few days ago, but I think I got removed? ; u ; Readded myself, when do I sen payment?
@tunatuna
Hi! I added myself to the Oracles Sun a few days ago, but I think I got removed? ; u ; Readded myself, when do I sen payment?
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@Eliatrope

I'll send you a private auction once the accent is printed 8) Thank you!
@Eliatrope

I'll send you a private auction once the accent is printed 8) Thank you!
1122lulua.gif
Thanks!
Thanks!
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
Hi all! You have signed up for a mix slot for and your copy of the accent has been printed. Please either send over the payment via CR or PM, or if you are paying in either full gems or treasure, please let me know so I can send a Private Auction to you. Thank you so much!!

@Celes @luckygrace99 @Cethosia @Amorah @Redfern @Dustclouds @andersbegabt @Elysadie @mummy @Ebby172 @Aeonox @Syldaya @Ebrietas @TonberrySupra
Hi all! You have signed up for a mix slot for and your copy of the accent has been printed. Please either send over the payment via CR or PM, or if you are paying in either full gems or treasure, please let me know so I can send a Private Auction to you. Thank you so much!!

@Celes @luckygrace99 @Cethosia @Amorah @Redfern @Dustclouds @andersbegabt @Elysadie @mummy @Ebby172 @Aeonox @Syldaya @Ebrietas @TonberrySupra
1122lulua.gif
@tunatuna

Private Auction for treasure, please!
I still need a few more days of maxing out fairgrounds, though (no more than 3), before I can pick it up.
@tunatuna

Private Auction for treasure, please!
I still need a few more days of maxing out fairgrounds, though (no more than 3), before I can pick it up.
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 248 249