Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 334 335
@Kizmetto

I am a-okay with waiting! I'm also okay with the money for Lady Star Array going towards another slot of Star Array instead if it helps to get it printed <3
@Kizmetto

I am a-okay with waiting! I'm also okay with the money for Lady Star Array going towards another slot of Star Array instead if it helps to get it printed <3
firebottom.png
@Kizmetto

I really can wait for it, so I would be happy if I could stay on your list :>
@Kizmetto

I really can wait for it, so I would be happy if I could stay on your list :>
Signatur_Hatchery.png
@Kizmetto
A slot for Blueberry Starlord please!<3
@Kizmetto
A slot for Blueberry Starlord please!<3
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@velsim added!!
@velsim added!!
@Kizmetto

I'm good with waiting!
@Kizmetto

I'm good with waiting!
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
Good luck bump for you ♥
Good luck bump for you ♥
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Kizmetto

I wouldn't mind the refund, but I'd like to still be on the list if you plan to keep it
@Kizmetto

I wouldn't mind the refund, but I'd like to still be on the list if you plan to keep it
JUcTcBe.png
I'm not usually one to make plans that include an accent I don't have yet, but I just bought this girl and suddenly my need for Aquila Minimap has increased 100x [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44410823&skin=27063&apparel=20829,3679,15751,3622,3680,10876,25849,3620,3619&xt=dressing.png[/img] [i]someday[/i]
I'm not usually one to make plans that include an accent I don't have yet, but I just bought this girl and suddenly my need for Aquila Minimap has increased 100x

dragon?did=44410823&skin=27063&apparel=20829,3679,15751,3622,3680,10876,25849,3620,3619&xt=dressing.png
someday
@Kizmetto

hello!

i was just wondering if you planned on any more reprints for Hewn Rift? i ask because i saw it says shelved on the spreadsheet--not to mention it's been about 2 years since it was last mentioned on this thread, according to fr's search--but there are also people who have put their names under it to be pinged?

subsequently, if you did plan on printing more copies{once you had enough people interested i assume} would they still be 700g each, or have your prices changed?
@Kizmetto

hello!

i was just wondering if you planned on any more reprints for Hewn Rift? i ask because i saw it says shelved on the spreadsheet--not to mention it's been about 2 years since it was last mentioned on this thread, according to fr's search--but there are also people who have put their names under it to be pinged?

subsequently, if you did plan on printing more copies{once you had enough people interested i assume} would they still be 700g each, or have your prices changed?
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
@Kizmetto Hello! I lost this thread for a little while but I'm so glad I found it again!!

I added myself to the pinglist a while ago, but when do you think you'll reprint Scorpio Starmap again? o: I don't mind waiting, I'm just curious because it's so perfect for one of my girls and would love to get my hands on a copy sometime ;n;
@Kizmetto Hello! I lost this thread for a little while but I'm so glad I found it again!!

I added myself to the pinglist a while ago, but when do you think you'll reprint Scorpio Starmap again? o: I don't mind waiting, I'm just curious because it's so perfect for one of my girls and would love to get my hands on a copy sometime ;n;
EDxOo1O.png
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 334 335