Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 334 335
@Karilara added thank you~
@Karilara added thank you~
@Kizmetto Is Guardian Fossil still going to be printed? Did enough people ask for slots?
@Kizmetto Is Guardian Fossil still going to be printed? Did enough people ask for slots?
T5GEBka.png
@mumtup @celtic7irish @Recherche @PlayingforKeeps @Shian

I'm 1250g short to be able to print this skin and ive tried advertising i just don't think we're gonna get more people to sign up. But,... I could get a x5 print run (i make just 250g profit) So i'm happy to go through with that if you would like! I didn't meant to delete it from the front page OTL

so tl; dr is i can submit a 5x print copy if you all send in 750g :) and when the Guardian Fossil comes in, i will send it to you via Private Auction.

mumtup PAID
celtic7irish PAID
Recherche PAID
PlayingforKeeps
Shian PAID
@mumtup @celtic7irish @Recherche @PlayingforKeeps @Shian

I'm 1250g short to be able to print this skin and ive tried advertising i just don't think we're gonna get more people to sign up. But,... I could get a x5 print run (i make just 250g profit) So i'm happy to go through with that if you would like! I didn't meant to delete it from the front page OTL

so tl; dr is i can submit a 5x print copy if you all send in 750g :) and when the Guardian Fossil comes in, i will send it to you via Private Auction.

mumtup PAID
celtic7irish PAID
Recherche PAID
PlayingforKeeps
Shian PAID
@Kizmetto
Ginger Biscoatl!
@Kizmetto
Ginger Biscoatl!
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze added, thank you!
@Vaze added, thank you!
@Kizmetto A slot for Ginger Biscoatl please! These are adorable!
@Kizmetto A slot for Ginger Biscoatl please! These are adorable!
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
@Kizmetto
I'd love a slot for Ginger Biscoatl, please and thank you! :D
@Kizmetto
I'd love a slot for Ginger Biscoatl, please and thank you! :D
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@musicminer @ignisflamel added thank you!!!
@musicminer @ignisflamel added thank you!!!
@Ashirene @Mattykips @sherokutakari @Karilara @Vaze @MusicMiner @IgnisFlame

Wheee! We have enough to print Ginger Biscoatl if you all send in your 750g now :D
@Ashirene @Mattykips @sherokutakari @Karilara @Vaze @MusicMiner @IgnisFlame

Wheee! We have enough to print Ginger Biscoatl if you all send in your 750g now :D
@kizmetto

Sign me up for that crunchy biscoatl please!

(And I also might buy a ginger if you have any extras after preorders are filled)
@kizmetto

Sign me up for that crunchy biscoatl please!

(And I also might buy a ginger if you have any extras after preorders are filled)
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 334 335