Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 334 335
@Kizmetto, I'd like to get dawn morning, but I don't know if I'll have anything worth trading for it.
@Kizmetto, I'd like to get dawn morning, but I don't know if I'll have anything worth trading for it.
fuO1PHm.png
@Kizmetto

Just to clarify if I got permission from the user how much would this skin cost?

@Kizmetto

Just to clarify if I got permission from the user how much would this skin cost?

8d7o509.png
@shadowflamel if they gave you permission and can provide me with proof (pm me a screenshot or get thrm to pm me~) then skin bp price and 750g :)

@nuclearfudge dawn morning is a custom accent, you will need to get pernission from the commissioner before i can print another copy :)
@shadowflamel if they gave you permission and can provide me with proof (pm me a screenshot or get thrm to pm me~) then skin bp price and 750g :)

@nuclearfudge dawn morning is a custom accent, you will need to get pernission from the commissioner before i can print another copy :)
@reflections Sorry, i only have 1 other person interested in Banefire at the moment, i need at least 5 of you! You are welcome to get a private copy printed :) (2750g or 2000g and 750g in mixed or eggs)

@reflections Sorry, i only have 1 other person interested in Banefire at the moment, i need at least 5 of you! You are welcome to get a private copy printed :) (2750g or 2000g and 750g in mixed or eggs)

@kizmetto Well, I think it might be a bit difficult for me??:p
@kizmetto Well, I think it might be a bit difficult for me??:p
@reflections you could try asking some friends and see if they're interested but otherwise i'm afraid there's nothing i can do, sorry :( There is about 20 copies in circulation, maybe you can ask around?
@reflections you could try asking some friends and see if they're interested but otherwise i'm afraid there's nothing i can do, sorry :( There is about 20 copies in circulation, maybe you can ask around?
@kizmetto thank you?butIn addition to me, my friend is not particularly interested in this...
@kizmetto thank you?butIn addition to me, my friend is not particularly interested in this...
@Kizmetto

Could it be possible to still purchase a copy of the Meteor Mage Alt? 'o' I can't believe I missed it ;;
@Kizmetto

Could it be possible to still purchase a copy of the Meteor Mage Alt? 'o' I can't believe I missed it ;;
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@weenya oh! yes i have two left :) send a cr for 500 if youre interested!
@weenya oh! yes i have two left :) send a cr for 500 if youre interested!
Is there a reprint list for Bone Priest by chance? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/19946.png[/img] It would be wonderful for Halloween. :)
Is there a reprint list for Bone Priest by chance? 19946.png It would be wonderful for Halloween. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 334 335