Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 475 476
@burningdarkfire Gold filigree for skydancers came in, but I wasn't sure if that was the gold filigree you meant... I wrote a reply to you http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1523694/2 but never heard back. Would you like a copy?
@burningdarkfire Gold filigree for skydancers came in, but I wasn't sure if that was the gold filigree you meant... I wrote a reply to you http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1523694/2 but never heard back. Would you like a copy?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

My bad, I must've missed the post! It is indeed the accent I'm interested in, but I just paid off another accent so I have to wait for a couple of things to sell before I can get the gems - is it possible for you to hold for a few days?
@Tiriea

My bad, I must've missed the post! It is indeed the accent I'm interested in, but I just paid off another accent so I have to wait for a couple of things to sell before I can get the gems - is it possible for you to hold for a few days?
@burningdarkfire I can. c: Do you have an ETA?
@burningdarkfire I can. c: Do you have an ETA?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

It'll really just depend on how quickly this stuff sells, but a tentative estimate of by the end of the weekend? If you're willing to take partly treasure, I can definitely have it by Sunday :)
@Tiriea

It'll really just depend on how quickly this stuff sells, but a tentative estimate of by the end of the weekend? If you're willing to take partly treasure, I can definitely have it by Sunday :)
@burningdarkfire I can wait ^^ (I understand that with the miscommunication things went a little wonky....) Just please keep in contact (especially if it takes longer)

Your accent is safe in my vault C:
@burningdarkfire I can wait ^^ (I understand that with the miscommunication things went a little wonky....) Just please keep in contact (especially if it takes longer)

Your accent is safe in my vault C:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Cerelin A gentle reminder I still have your accent ^^

@Cerelin A gentle reminder I still have your accent ^^

0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Sending the gems your way now! :D
@Tiriea

Sending the gems your way now! :D
@burningdarkfire Thanks! Accent sent ^^
@burningdarkfire Thanks! Accent sent ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Cerelin I still have your accent and I see that you have been active (dragons fed, forum activity). If you need more time for payment or if there is some other reason you're not getting back to me so far, please let me know!

@Cerelin I still have your accent and I see that you have been active (dragons fed, forum activity). If you need more time for payment or if there is some other reason you're not getting back to me so far, please let me know!

0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
Would you like to be an affiliate of the Pine Tree Hatchery? :D
@Tiriea
Would you like to be an affiliate of the Pine Tree Hatchery? :D
Interested in getting a 3D model of one of your dragons?
Let me know!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 475 476