Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 475 476
@Tiriea

I added myself to the 2nd run. It's so pretty ^^
@Tiriea

I added myself to the 2nd run. It's so pretty ^^
@jr413 For future reference my previewer is here: https://tiriea-rising.tumblr.com/previewer But here you go: [img]https://i.imgur.com/LsXQi7B.png[/img] @Gaston Thank you ^^
@jr413

For future reference my previewer is here: https://tiriea-rising.tumblr.com/previewer

But here you go:

LsXQi7B.png

@Gaston Thank you ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea, Agh, would you mind relisting that imperial accent for me please ;v; Forgot to pick it up last night!
@Tiriea, Agh, would you mind relisting that imperial accent for me please ;v; Forgot to pick it up last night!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah

Sorry for the slow response. Done!
@Amorah

Sorry for the slow response. Done!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Hello how are you ? I wanted to know for the Ti accent to do Dancer (red) for skydancers -> when will the sale take place (re print)?

Bonjour, comment allez vous ? Je voulais savoir pour l'accent Ti faire Dancer (red) pour les skydancers -> quand aura lieu la vente (re impression) ?
Hello how are you ? I wanted to know for the Ti accent to do Dancer (red) for skydancers -> when will the sale take place (re print)?

Bonjour, comment allez vous ? Je voulais savoir pour l'accent Ti faire Dancer (red) pour les skydancers -> quand aura lieu la vente (re impression) ?
@Azertamia

Hahaha I'm glad you put the french too because google translated part of the accent name, "faire" into "to do," and I wasn't sure which accent you meant at first ;u;

Honestly I'm not sure if/when I'll do my next reprints, nor which accent it'll be.

I've been thinking about maybe reprinting one or two "soon" but I couldn't give you a date or accent name with any certainty. (I don't want to make a promise I won't be able to keep.)

I'm... honestly not really sure which accents people would still be interested in... it's been so long since I reprinted any of them ^^; I don't know which ones would be worth it anymore...
@Azertamia

Hahaha I'm glad you put the french too because google translated part of the accent name, "faire" into "to do," and I wasn't sure which accent you meant at first ;u;

Honestly I'm not sure if/when I'll do my next reprints, nor which accent it'll be.

I've been thinking about maybe reprinting one or two "soon" but I couldn't give you a date or accent name with any certainty. (I don't want to make a promise I won't be able to keep.)

I'm... honestly not really sure which accents people would still be interested in... it's been so long since I reprinted any of them ^^; I don't know which ones would be worth it anymore...
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/344854229288222730/714511912976646194/preview-image.png[/img] May be can do an interest check, or relaunch those who have booked to find out if they are still ok ? :) ♥ [/center]
preview-image.png

May be can do an interest check,
or relaunch those who have booked to find out if they are still ok ? :) ♥
Hi saw you were reprinting Ti-Dazzling Dancer-1

If I could have a copy please when you print them if they area still available.

Thanks

Also I love the Red male skydancer skin that you posted this morning it you print it I would love a copy.

Thanks
Hi saw you were reprinting Ti-Dazzling Dancer-1

If I could have a copy please when you print them if they area still available.

Thanks

Also I love the Red male skydancer skin that you posted this morning it you print it I would love a copy.

Thanks
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Azertamia

Hmmm.....
@Azertamia

Hmmm.....
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Hardycat

I'm afraid the dazzling dancer one was the previous reprint and has since cycled out! It seems I have a spare copy in my hoard though. I can offer you that copy for 550g or if you want you can add yourself to the reprint pinglist.

Watch this space re: the second thing tho <-<;
@Hardycat

I'm afraid the dazzling dancer one was the previous reprint and has since cycled out! It seems I have a spare copy in my hoard though. I can offer you that copy for 550g or if you want you can add yourself to the reprint pinglist.

Watch this space re: the second thing tho <-<;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 475 476