Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Razrroth Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@razrroth
Your accent seems to be having decent success! I'm happy for you, and tundras do deserve some love :D
@razrroth
Your accent seems to be having decent success! I'm happy for you, and tundras do deserve some love :D
One slot for Inner Blaze 2 please.
One slot for Inner Blaze 2 please.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@alternatewarning
I need to find this once I finish saving up
@alternatewarning
I need to find this once I finish saving up
@razrroth - May I get a slot for rosey quartz, thunderfluff, and inner blaze v2 :)
@razrroth - May I get a slot for rosey quartz, thunderfluff, and inner blaze v2 :)
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
Actually, I believe we did a skin swap awhile back, and you were on a list for one of my skins on my previous board (I copied stuff over to this board and deleted the old one, and forgot to save everything first).
You gave me your Seeping Shade skin.
I think you were on my Rosy Quartz list..? I could go ahead and send you my last copy of it, if you want that one. It'll be a bit til I print Inner Blaze v2, I think, since I already spent $40 this paycheck for printing my thunderfluff accent/skin. Otherwise, I could give you a copy of Thunderfluff once it arrives. c:
@Pesticide
Actually, I believe we did a skin swap awhile back, and you were on a list for one of my skins on my previous board (I copied stuff over to this board and deleted the old one, and forgot to save everything first).
You gave me your Seeping Shade skin.
I think you were on my Rosy Quartz list..? I could go ahead and send you my last copy of it, if you want that one. It'll be a bit til I print Inner Blaze v2, I think, since I already spent $40 this paycheck for printing my thunderfluff accent/skin. Otherwise, I could give you a copy of Thunderfluff once it arrives. c:
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth Inner Blaze v.2 looks great! I'd love to be put down for a slot :)
@razrroth Inner Blaze v.2 looks great! I'd love to be put down for a slot :)
CgtyAYW.png
@razrroth - I'd live the copy of rosey quartz :)
@razrroth - I'd live the copy of rosey quartz :)
Accent Shop
That inner blaze skin omg.... Put me down for a gem slot please? I need it even if I don't have a dragon to use it on.
That inner blaze skin omg.... Put me down for a gem slot please? I need it even if I don't have a dragon to use it on.
Y3kY2LN.png
@razrroth
I have payment for Thuderfluff, do you want it now or after it's submitted?
@alternatewarning
@razrroth
I have payment for Thuderfluff, do you want it now or after it's submitted?
@alternatewarning
@shian
Inner Blaze v1 or v2? I'll add you to the list~

@alternatewarning
I have already submit the skin, so I'm waiting for it to arrive. c:
I prefer to have the payment on hand before it arrives though so I can just reply to everyone's message with their skin after I remove payments. Up to you though!
@shian
Inner Blaze v1 or v2? I'll add you to the list~

@alternatewarning
I have already submit the skin, so I'm waiting for it to arrive. c:
I prefer to have the payment on hand before it arrives though so I can just reply to everyone's message with their skin after I remove payments. Up to you though!
1aEvf03.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8