Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reservations: Northern Lights Skin/cent
1 2 3
Hello! I've been asked by a few people if I would be doing a run of the northern lights skin I submitted for the Brightshine Jubilee (that was not selected), so I'm doing an interest check for the Fae and Coatl skins I made. The Coatl skin has transparent sections, but covers more than 50% of the dragon, let alone 30%, so skin prices must be used. [img]http://s6.postimg.org/6fjqa9pcx/skin_fae_f_dragon_Northern_Lights.png[/img] [img]http://s6.postimg.org/92ok0boo1/mcoatl_northernlights_previews.png[/img] Important Details: [list][*]Each skin will cost 800g [*]I will accept gems and treasure at the market rate on the day payment is sent (currently using 1g=590t) [*]Once I do get enough interest, payment must be sent before I can pick up the blueprint package to submit the skin. [*]If the skin is rejected for whatever reason, and you do not like the altered version, or I opt not to edit the piece, your payment will be refunded. [*]Other than that, please ping me when you post or I'm likely to miss it! (err, and let me know if I've missed anything important? thanks!)[/list] [columns] [size=3][b]Northern Lights - F.Fae reserve list[/b][/size] 1. PoetryInMotion 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. ping: [nextcol] [color=white]. . .[/color] [nextcol] [size=3][b]Northern Lights - M.Coatl reserve list[/b][/size] 1. Itsy 2. OwnedByCats* 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. ping: Kupari [/columns]
Hello!

I've been asked by a few people if I would be doing a run of the northern lights skin I submitted for the Brightshine Jubilee (that was not selected), so I'm doing an interest check for the Fae and Coatl skins I made. The Coatl skin has transparent sections, but covers more than 50% of the dragon, let alone 30%, so skin prices must be used.

skin_fae_f_dragon_Northern_Lights.png

mcoatl_northernlights_previews.png

Important Details:
  • Each skin will cost 800g
  • I will accept gems and treasure at the market rate on the day payment is sent (currently using 1g=590t)
  • Once I do get enough interest, payment must be sent before I can pick up the blueprint package to submit the skin.
  • If the skin is rejected for whatever reason, and you do not like the altered version, or I opt not to edit the piece, your payment will be refunded.
  • Other than that, please ping me when you post or I'm likely to miss it! (err, and let me know if I've missed anything important? thanks!)
Northern Lights - F.Fae reserve list
1. PoetryInMotion
ping:
. . . Northern Lights - M.Coatl reserve list
1. Itsy
2. OwnedByCats*
ping: Kupari
Crystal_Garden_banner.png tumblr_nti62fgW0T1r3l5hqo2_r1_100.png
@silverrowan bump and don't worry of the doubleping thing, I just surprised of it happening from like 2 days ago... I began to wonder if no one knows it happens..
@silverrowan bump and don't worry of the doubleping thing, I just surprised of it happening from like 2 days ago... I began to wonder if no one knows it happens..
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@silverrowan I really love your skins and would love to have one BUT have absolutely no gems atm. Figures, huh? Will you be having any slots at all open for treasure purchases?
@silverrowan I really love your skins and would love to have one BUT have absolutely no gems atm. Figures, huh? Will you be having any slots at all open for treasure purchases?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@silverrowan
I'd like to be on the pre-order list for the M Coatl one. c:
@silverrowan
I'd like to be on the pre-order list for the M Coatl one. c:
7b2b63aa96.png
@rosedragoness thank you for letting me know! Its not the way I'm used to forums handling pings! But it looks like a new thing to you? I wonder if they tweaked a code somewhere.

@OwnedByCats absolutely, at a rate I can buy the gems in the items for sale trade - so the rate would be set on the day of payment, not day of reserve, to make sure I can actually grab the gems (I don't have enough stashed myself). Right now the rate is hovering around 580/590t per gem. Which skin would you be interested in?

@Itsy done! thank you :)
@rosedragoness thank you for letting me know! Its not the way I'm used to forums handling pings! But it looks like a new thing to you? I wonder if they tweaked a code somewhere.

@OwnedByCats absolutely, at a rate I can buy the gems in the items for sale trade - so the rate would be set on the day of payment, not day of reserve, to make sure I can actually grab the gems (I don't have enough stashed myself). Right now the rate is hovering around 580/590t per gem. Which skin would you be interested in?

@Itsy done! thank you :)
@silverrowan I know you can't tell me precisely but can you ballpark for me the amount of tr that would be? I have been spending everything I get on the festival skins etc this week so I will have to be sure I can save up enough in the time frame you wish to get this all done. I really don't want to commit to something and then have to back out. I hate it when people do that. I think I will want the coatl although I really wish I could do the fae too, but not holding my breath on that one.
@silverrowan I know you can't tell me precisely but can you ballpark for me the amount of tr that would be? I have been spending everything I get on the festival skins etc this week so I will have to be sure I can save up enough in the time frame you wish to get this all done. I really don't want to commit to something and then have to back out. I hate it when people do that. I think I will want the coatl although I really wish I could do the fae too, but not holding my breath on that one.
@ownedbycats ballpark price would be around 472Kt if the price for gems hovers around 590t (and it probably will? it fluctuates, but seems to be fairly stable right now *fingers crossed I don't jinx it*). As for time-frame, I'm waiting and seeing how it goes right now, so I don't have a set one yet.

Thank you for that sentiment, I do appreciate it, makes planning much easier. I'm really fond of the show-through with the coatl one, its the one I was working on first actually, I just couldn't get it down to less than 50% for the festival submission without it loosing the effect, so I did a full skin for the fae instead of an accent--its a very different effect, but I rather like it, and that I was able to get another borealis effect on its belly :)
@ownedbycats ballpark price would be around 472Kt if the price for gems hovers around 590t (and it probably will? it fluctuates, but seems to be fairly stable right now *fingers crossed I don't jinx it*). As for time-frame, I'm waiting and seeing how it goes right now, so I don't have a set one yet.

Thank you for that sentiment, I do appreciate it, makes planning much easier. I'm really fond of the show-through with the coatl one, its the one I was working on first actually, I just couldn't get it down to less than 50% for the festival submission without it loosing the effect, so I did a full skin for the fae instead of an accent--its a very different effect, but I rather like it, and that I was able to get another borealis effect on its belly :)
@silverrowan If I have about two weeks to collect the tr after the festival ends I think I can do it. If I would sell some dergs it would be even more helpful.lololol So if I have that long of a leeway please, by all means add me to the list. I will go to bed tonight dreaming about this....
@silverrowan If I have about two weeks to collect the tr after the festival ends I think I can do it. If I would sell some dergs it would be even more helpful.lololol So if I have that long of a leeway please, by all means add me to the list. I will go to bed tonight dreaming about this....
@OwnedByCats :) glad to hear that! I'll add you to the list and just keep the timing in mind. And yes, oh, if only the dragons would sell, I know that wish!
@OwnedByCats :) glad to hear that! I'll add you to the list and just keep the timing in mind. And yes, oh, if only the dragons would sell, I know that wish!
@silverrowan it is most likely a bug.. we have a bug report of it ;3
@silverrowan it is most likely a bug.. we have a bug report of it ;3
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
1 2 3