Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Ridgeback F] Sunheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello! A reasonable amount of people have expressed interest in my Brightshine entry, so I'm going to sell it! If everything goes well, I might make more skins and accents and start a shop~ I originally entered it as an accent, but due to coverage issues, I'm releasing it as a skin. I made an accent version that doesn't go over the limit, so that's also available. If you want a copy, just ping me! You will need to pre-pay, because I need the money for buying blueprints. If you don't feel like just throwing your money at me, I can wait until most of the slots are full, and ping you for your payment! I'll still put you on the list, even when you haven't paid. As soon as the skin is made, I will send everyone their copy. [br] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/luo3j4L.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=11377] [size=4][b]Sunheart[/b][/size] Skin - 700G [b]Batch 1[/b] [s]1. starsystems 2. Ickyrus 3. Niharike 4. Fujo 5. Celes[/s] 6. doctorlecter [s]7. Pesticide 8. Siopilos 9. Sheliak 10. Me[/s] [b]Batch 2[/b] 1. MusicalMaladies 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. I'll do more batches if enough people are interested! [/columns] ____________________________________ [size=4][b]Accent version![/b][/size] ____________________________________ [br] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mMGB9jl.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=11362] [size=4][b]Sunny Heart[/b][/size] Accent - 450G [b]Batch 1[/b] [s] 1. Arka 2. Takora 3. Sigmundite 4. Stenvela 5. usualuniqueness 6. Niharike 7. Kraevin 8. Meiyura 9. Maybels 10. Loulybob [/s] [b]Batch 2[/b] 1. [s]Valarion[/s] 2. [s]MLSmith995[/s] 3. [s]Emberwolf[/s] 4. [s]Ookamiotoko[/s] 5. [s]Kryptographer[/s] 6. [s]lantadyme[/s] 7. [s]Auctor[/s] 8. [s]Ysdaar[/s] 9. [s]Erisalia[/s] 10. [s]UniformShark[/s] I'll do more batches if enough people are interested! [/columns] ____________________________________ [b]Short on gems?[/b] I take treasure at a 1G:650T rate. [size=1]don't mind me pinging myself @Zidane[/size]
Hello! A reasonable amount of people have expressed interest in my Brightshine entry, so I'm going to sell it! If everything goes well, I might make more skins and accents and start a shop~

I originally entered it as an accent, but due to coverage issues, I'm releasing it as a skin. I made an accent version that doesn't go over the limit, so that's also available.

If you want a copy, just ping me! You will need to pre-pay, because I need the money for buying blueprints. If you don't feel like just throwing your money at me, I can wait until most of the slots are full, and ping you for your payment! I'll still put you on the list, even when you haven't paid. As soon as the skin is made, I will send everyone their copy.

luo3j4L.png

Sunheart
Skin - 700G

Batch 1

1. starsystems
2. Ickyrus
3. Niharike
4. Fujo
5. Celes

6. doctorlecter
7. Pesticide
8. Siopilos
9. Sheliak
10. Me

Batch 2

1. MusicalMaladies

I'll do more batches if enough people are interested!

Accent version!

mMGB9jl.png
Sunny Heart
Accent - 450G

Batch 1

1. Arka
2. Takora
3. Sigmundite
4. Stenvela
5. usualuniqueness
6. Niharike
7. Kraevin
8. Meiyura
9. Maybels
10. Loulybob

Batch 2

1. Valarion
2. MLSmith995
3. Emberwolf
4. Ookamiotoko
5. Kryptographer
6. lantadyme
7. Auctor
8. Ysdaar
9. Erisalia
10. UniformShark

I'll do more batches if enough people are interested!

Short on gems? I take treasure at a 1G:650T rate.

don't mind me pinging myself @Zidane
[MUFFLED SCREAMING ABOUT RIDGEBACKS AUDIBLE IN THE DISTANCE]
People who said they were interested: @MLSmith995 @Fujo @irii @Niharike @Takora @MusicalMaladies @SilverFire @Godspeed @starsystems @xaradura @Emberwolf [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] @BombSwan @Ickyrus @Lowkey @Maye @Nymphalidae @Safirien @Synchros @TeaDino @EverestDrak @houseteeth @RainbowWolfy @serpentofmoe @usualuniqueness @OverlordFreya @breathtier @fatherpunk @Founder @Fujo @Fujoshi @Ikunoche @butcherbaby @annadandelion @Jazz @Leonaa @Lexreon @MafiaVamp @marymouse @maybels @Eshye @reitgerte @Rifter @Roselia @sakurablossom @SirLeafheart @Soupy @Uniformshark @Vesperupus @weyrbound @Zephemeral @CyberInfection @Vovina @Kent @Melis @Fulcrum @Kryptographer @Mirrorface @Sigmundite @Veracity @BurntEmber @radputin @ttakooo @BrightIce @Chemistry @Kuroida @cloverly @FireflyRhapsody @Stenvela @kaykat @Omakelady @thesecontexts @usualuniquenes @Loulybob @Jaye I wasn't sure if I should ping the accent or skin list since this is kind of both?? So I pinged both. I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to do that (and I know that apologies mean nothing, I read the rules... but still...)
People who said they were interested: @MLSmith995 @Fujo @irii @Niharike @Takora @MusicalMaladies @SilverFire @Godspeed @starsystems @xaradura @Emberwolf

ZdkXYy5.png
@BombSwan @Ickyrus @Lowkey @Maye @Nymphalidae @Safirien @Synchros @TeaDino @EverestDrak @houseteeth @RainbowWolfy @serpentofmoe @usualuniqueness @OverlordFreya @breathtier @fatherpunk @Founder @Fujo @Fujoshi @Ikunoche @butcherbaby @annadandelion @Jazz @Leonaa @Lexreon @MafiaVamp @marymouse @maybels @Eshye @reitgerte @Rifter @Roselia @sakurablossom @SirLeafheart @Soupy @Uniformshark @Vesperupus @weyrbound @Zephemeral @CyberInfection @Vovina @Kent @Melis @Fulcrum @Kryptographer @Mirrorface @Sigmundite @Veracity @BurntEmber @radputin @ttakooo @BrightIce @Chemistry @Kuroida @cloverly @FireflyRhapsody @Stenvela @kaykat @Omakelady @thesecontexts @usualuniquenes @Loulybob @Jaye
I wasn't sure if I should ping the accent or skin list since this is kind of both?? So I pinged both. I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to do that (and I know that apologies mean nothing, I read the rules... but still...)
@Zidane

Put me down for a slot! :) I'll pay when the list fills up a bit, if you don't mind?
@Zidane

Put me down for a slot! :) I'll pay when the list fills up a bit, if you don't mind?
@Zidane
if you plan on releasing accent version, sign me up ;v;

(also hey fellow ridgeback lover)
@Zidane
if you plan on releasing accent version, sign me up ;v;

(also hey fellow ridgeback lover)
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Emberwolf

Of course! I put you down, and I'll let you know when the list is full. :3
@Emberwolf

Of course! I put you down, and I'll let you know when the list is full. :3
@Zidane I'll take a slot! Let me send the gems over now!

;_; ouch, my wallet... so many skincents that I wanted to win!
@Zidane I'll take a slot! Let me send the gems over now!

;_; ouch, my wallet... so many skincents that I wanted to win!
I would be interested in an accent version too!
I would be interested in an accent version too!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Zidane
I'll grab a spot :O
@Zidane
I'll grab a spot :O
Forum_Banner.png
@ttakooo
@Takora
If I get people as enthusiastic as you guys, you'll have your accents in no time! xD I'll post the preview tomorrow. I've made an interest list at the bottom, and added you both.

@starsystems
I got your payment, and added you to the list! :3

@Ickyrus
Gotcha! I've added you to the list! Do you want to be pinged when the list is full?
@ttakooo
@Takora
If I get people as enthusiastic as you guys, you'll have your accents in no time! xD I'll post the preview tomorrow. I've made an interest list at the bottom, and added you both.

@starsystems
I got your payment, and added you to the list! :3

@Ickyrus
Gotcha! I've added you to the list! Do you want to be pinged when the list is full?
@Zidane
Don't worry about that, I'll send the payment after rollover o:
@Zidane
Don't worry about that, I'll send the payment after rollover o:
Forum_Banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10