Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PyroTechnique - It's Been 5 Years okay
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kaegro

I'd like a slot of Stormwing, please ^_^
@Kaegro

I'd like a slot of Stormwing, please ^_^
2013_FireFest_09.png
@Stenvela
Listed you! That's 4 out of 5

@Fadeela
Saw your comment on my userpage, thought you might be interested!
@Stenvela
Listed you! That's 4 out of 5

@Fadeela
Saw your comment on my userpage, thought you might be interested!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro I'd like a slot for flamecaller's mane, please. :D
@Kaegro I'd like a slot for flamecaller's mane, please. :D
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Tigercule
added you on! That's 4/5, one more for Flamecallers' Mane!
@Tigercule
added you on! That's 4/5, one more for Flamecallers' Mane!
@kaegro please show me preview of this guy in pearly prism [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13118367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131184/13118367_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kaegro

please show me preview of this guy in pearly prism

13118367_350.png
@Kaegro
Your ridgeback F thundercrack entry looks awesome!! I'd be interested if it fit under an accent somehow :) I also might be interested in the PC prism one. ^^
@Kaegro
Your ridgeback F thundercrack entry looks awesome!! I'd be interested if it fit under an accent somehow :) I also might be interested in the PC prism one. ^^
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Kaegro interested in a slot for Tempest Spines and Suncatcher :D?
@Kaegro interested in a slot for Tempest Spines and Suncatcher :D?
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
Hey everybody! If you didn't notice, I didn't happen to win the Flameforgers contest - but if I'm pinging you now, it's because you seemed interested in at least one of my entries, so I wanted to let you know I'm ready to run them! Appologies if you didn't want a ping - some people asked directly, others said they really wanted it to win because they needed one...I figured better safe than sorry, right? [quote]Fireworker [img]http://i.imgur.com/NcPymOY.png[/img] %coverage = [b]64 = Qualifies as Skin[/b] - 800g Will print at 5 preorders People who were interested: @TheBestiary @Houseteeth @Icecreamdude26 @MotherofDergs @Lishadra @IronPen @Hatesprit @Fawntastic @Vhale @AlternateWarning[/quote] [quote] Hearthkeeper [img]http://i.imgur.com/k02T3oU.png[/img] % Coverage = [b]22 = Accent[/b] = 500g Interested: @MotherofDergs @Lishadra @IronPen @IsosDuke @kizunagatari @ArachnidsGrip @LynterriaHatake @Vhale [/quote] ---- Also, @Soupy & @Fenix - sorry for taking so long to get back to you! I was moving and probably lost track of your pings! I did add you to the list for the skins and accents you requested, and I think we might have enough to run Tempest Spines! @butcherbaby @MiaSuper2014 @MusicalMaladies Just checked the %Coverage - it comes out at 36%, which qualifies it as a skin - since it's so close, I'm thinking I might tweak it a bit and try to pull it down to the 30% limit for accents. If you'd all rather I leave it as is and run it as a skin, just let me know!
Hey everybody! If you didn't notice, I didn't happen to win the Flameforgers contest - but if I'm pinging you now, it's because you seemed interested in at least one of my entries, so I wanted to let you know I'm ready to run them! Appologies if you didn't want a ping - some people asked directly, others said they really wanted it to win because they needed one...I figured better safe than sorry, right?
Quote:
Fireworker
NcPymOY.png
%coverage = 64 = Qualifies as Skin - 800g
Will print at 5 preorders

People who were interested:
@TheBestiary
@Houseteeth
@Icecreamdude26
@MotherofDergs
@Lishadra
@IronPen
@Hatesprit
@Fawntastic
@Vhale
@AlternateWarning
Quote:
Hearthkeeper
k02T3oU.png
% Coverage = 22 = Accent = 500g

Interested:
@MotherofDergs
@Lishadra
@IronPen
@IsosDuke
@kizunagatari
@ArachnidsGrip
@LynterriaHatake
@Vhale
----

Also, @Soupy & @Fenix - sorry for taking so long to get back to you! I was moving and probably lost track of your pings! I did add you to the list for the skins and accents you requested, and I think we might have enough to run Tempest Spines!

@butcherbaby
@MiaSuper2014
@MusicalMaladies

Just checked the %Coverage - it comes out at 36%, which qualifies it as a skin - since it's so close, I'm thinking I might tweak it a bit and try to pull it down to the 30% limit for accents. If you'd all rather I leave it as is and run it as a skin, just let me know!
@kaegro
Awesome! I think I already asked, can't remember- would tempest spines be an accent or skin? (Also I will likely need to wait until after the festival to pay for anything)
@kaegro
Awesome! I think I already asked, can't remember- would tempest spines be an accent or skin? (Also I will likely need to wait until after the festival to pay for anything)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Soupy Just checked it myself - it barely crosses the line and falls on skin. I could modify it and try to bring it down to an accent, but it'd take some changes. I'd likely mess around with the wings, as they take up the most space and would be the easiest to modify. I wanted to check with people before I did it, to see if they'd mind it being tweaked or would rather it get printed as a skin. In fact, I was just doing that - this is a modified version that should be able to be published as an accent instead of a skin - the only real thing I changed is I made the darkened part of the wings more faded. The lightning bolts are still just as bright as they were before, but with less dark background built in. [img]http://i.imgur.com/dWPHIAs.png[/img] If everybody is okay with the modification, I can run it as an accent (and it'll be a lot cheaper for everybody that way!)
@Soupy
Just checked it myself - it barely crosses the line and falls on skin. I could modify it and try to bring it down to an accent, but it'd take some changes. I'd likely mess around with the wings, as they take up the most space and would be the easiest to modify. I wanted to check with people before I did it, to see if they'd mind it being tweaked or would rather it get printed as a skin.

In fact, I was just doing that - this is a modified version that should be able to be published as an accent instead of a skin - the only real thing I changed is I made the darkened part of the wings more faded. The lightning bolts are still just as bright as they were before, but with less dark background built in.

dWPHIAs.png

If everybody is okay with the modification, I can run it as an accent (and it'll be a lot cheaper for everybody that way!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16