Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | //:Tropi's shop - Rawhide M WC accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][size=7][color=Green][b].::Tropi's Skins and Accents::.[/b][/color][/size] Hello all! After some inquiries I decided I'd open my skin/accent shop again, just this time a little more polished. Some things may change or adjust as I go. [size=5][color=darkgrey][b].::Rules::.[/b][/color][/size][/center] [indent][b]+[/b] All [b]accents will be 450g[/b], [b]Skins will be 650g[/b] unless otherwise stated [b]+[/b] I accept both gems and treasure as payment, I'd prefer it if payment was [b]upfront[/b], this removes potential hiccups and hassles. [b]+[/b] My Treasure to Gem ratio is 1:800. [b]+[/b] Accent Previews on your dragons are completely free. [b]+[/b] You may request to have your name removed from a list at anytime and your gems will be refunded. [b]+[/b] I accept commissions (please provide an accent or skin scroll when doing so, as well as a privately discussed Gems/Treasure amount) If at any time you choose to resell my work, please refrain from doing so for more than you bought it for. I cannot enforce this, but I consider it courteous to do so, thank you.[/indent] [center][size=5][color=darkgrey][b].::Skins/Accents::.[/b][/color][/size][/center] [columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7fc08ea19000e56152e5537ef7f003a3/tumblr_np3w98fuyB1tak7uio1_250.png[/img][nextcol][size=7][color=darkcyan][b]Rawhide (Accent)[/b][/color][/size] [indent][size=3][color=black][i]10 accents made/3 in stock[/i][/color][/size][/indent] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/831e9855a82d88778d2ebf42e36624e2/tumblr_nwhkieGO811tak7uio7_r2_400.png[/img][nextcol] [center][skin=20417] [b]Price - 450g[/b][/center] [/columns]
.::Tropi's Skins and Accents::.

Hello all! After some inquiries I decided I'd open my skin/accent shop again, just this time a little more polished.

Some things may change or adjust as I go.

.::Rules::.

+ All accents will be 450g, Skins will be 650g unless otherwise stated
+ I accept both gems and treasure as payment, I'd prefer it if payment was upfront, this removes potential hiccups and hassles.
+ My Treasure to Gem ratio is 1:800.
+ Accent Previews on your dragons are completely free.
+ You may request to have your name removed from a list at anytime and your gems will be refunded.
+ I accept commissions (please provide an accent or skin scroll when doing so, as well as a privately discussed Gems/Treasure amount)

If at any time you choose to resell my work, please refrain from doing so for more than you bought it for. I cannot enforce this, but I consider it courteous to do so, thank you.

.::Skins/Accents::.

tumblr_np3w98fuyB1tak7uio1_250.png Rawhide (Accent)
10 accents made/3 in stock
tumblr_nwhkieGO811tak7uio7_r2_400.png

Price - 450g

[center][size=7][color=Green][b].::Ping List::.[/b][/color][/size][/center] //: General Ping [quote]JD1620 PoetryInMotion StarMia Aalto Rhyleih Imani[/quote] //: Ping for Mother's Blessings [quote]WhiteSparrow[/quote]
.::Ping List::.

//: General Ping
Quote:
JD1620 PoetryInMotion StarMia Aalto Rhyleih Imani

//: Ping for Mother's Blessings
Quote:
WhiteSparrow
.::Retired::.

.::Commissions::.

Alinna
.::Retired::.

.::Commissions::.

Alinna
.::Reserved::.
.::Reserved::.
@If you decide to do strangleroot as an accent, let me know..and may I be on your ping list please?
@If you decide to do strangleroot as an accent, let me know..and may I be on your ping list please?
BkIPCfy.jpg
@JD1620

Certainly!

It might end up a little less than the original because the roots have a high coverage, but it should still look fairly good.
@JD1620

Certainly!

It might end up a little less than the original because the roots have a high coverage, but it should still look fairly good.
@PoetryInMotion @StormWendjule @IronPen You've all added Runic Light to your favorites or pinged me about it. so I'm pinging you if you'd like to pick one up for your own lairs. @GeneralKDB - I think you added me onto a fav list, So I'm pinging you back in case you're interested. [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ae770da173d9420ef28bf19c3a248438/tumblr_np3w98fuyB1tak7uio9_r1_400.png[/img][/center]
@PoetryInMotion @StormWendjule @IronPen
You've all added Runic Light to your favorites or pinged me about it. so I'm pinging you if you'd like to pick one up for your own lairs.

@GeneralKDB - I think you added me onto a fav list, So I'm pinging you back in case you're interested.
tumblr_np3w98fuyB1tak7uio9_r1_400.png
@Tropinui
Definitely! I need to do some treasure to gem conversions, but please let me know when payment is due ^-^
@Tropinui
Definitely! I need to do some treasure to gem conversions, but please let me know when payment is due ^-^
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

Alright you've been added to the list. ^w^
@poetryinmotion

Alright you've been added to the list. ^w^
@TropiNui
Thanks! :)
@TropiNui
Thanks! :)
W5idAr0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14