Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pearl F Accent: Water Bender
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]http://i.imgur.com/y2Qlxiw.png[/img] The price will be 450 gems. I'll also take 225k treasure for the last two slots. [s]If you would like a preview of this accent on your dragon, just ask![/s] You can just click the accent below to preview it, but if you want a preview of a dragon you don't own yet or such, you can always ask. [skin=10130] [quote=Slots][columns] [u]Wave 1[/u][LIST=1] [*]Myself [*]Ruskow [*]AberDaKitty [*]Jonrai [*]willowminnow [*]Redtonks [*]Morphshift [*]Pyrokat23 [*]Sylvette [*]Tornfeathers [/LIST] [nextcol][u]Wave 2[/u][LIST=1] [*]Dreadnoughtus [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/columns][/quote] Pinglist; jellybe4n [u]Update 04-05 :[/u] Order has been approved and first wave has been sent out to their owners! [u]Update 01-05 :[/u] Got the gems required to order the first wave. Taking interest for a second wave. It will take 5-7 days for the order to be reviewed.
y2Qlxiw.png
The price will be 450 gems. I'll also take 225k treasure for the last two slots.

If you would like a preview of this accent on your dragon, just ask!
You can just click the accent below to preview it, but if you want a preview of a dragon you don't own yet or such, you can always ask.

Slots wrote:
Wave 1
  1. Myself
  2. Ruskow
  3. AberDaKitty
  4. Jonrai
  5. willowminnow
  6. Redtonks
  7. Morphshift
  8. Pyrokat23
  9. Sylvette
  10. Tornfeathers
Wave 2
  1. Dreadnoughtus
Pinglist;
jellybe4n

Update 04-05 : Order has been approved and first wave has been sent out to their owners!
Update 01-05 : Got the gems required to order the first wave. Taking interest for a second wave. It will take 5-7 days for the order to be reviewed.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
Me!
Me!
♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥small7_zps60257e78.png♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥
9 hours ahead of FR-time
b2_zpsu5cassgd.jpg

B-Bump!
tumblr_me4npwxbg91rl43djo1_500.gif

water_ani.gif
@Ruskow XD Any idea what I should ask? I've been thinking 300g but a friend suggested I should ask 500g?
@Ruskow XD Any idea what I should ask? I've been thinking 300g but a friend suggested I should ask 500g?
@Concard
People mostly divide the price of the blueprint by ten, and then sell it to nine people, so they can keep a copy for themselves.
That being said, I would pay either 300g or 500g. I want it :3
@Concard
People mostly divide the price of the blueprint by ten, and then sell it to nine people, so they can keep a copy for themselves.
That being said, I would pay either 300g or 500g. I want it :3
♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥small7_zps60257e78.png♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥
9 hours ahead of FR-time
b2_zpsu5cassgd.jpg

B-Bump!
tumblr_me4npwxbg91rl43djo1_500.gif

water_ani.gif
@Ruskow Alright, thanks for your input!
@Ruskow Alright, thanks for your input!
@Concard Woot~ Can't wait to get my hands on one of these. ^^
@Concard Woot~ Can't wait to get my hands on one of these. ^^
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
@willowminnow Thanks luv, but I still don't know what to charge.. I think I'll go with 350g..
@willowminnow Thanks luv, but I still don't know what to charge.. I think I'll go with 350g..
@Concard As long as you cover the overall cost of making them, you're good, but a little profit is better to pay for the time you put into them. *shrug* I've never done this before, either, so I'm not the best person to ask. x3
@Concard As long as you cover the overall cost of making them, you're good, but a little profit is better to pay for the time you put into them. *shrug* I've never done this before, either, so I'm not the best person to ask. x3
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
@willowminnow Need more people's opinions..

Concard used Attract!
It's not very effective...
@willowminnow Need more people's opinions..

Concard used Attract!
It's not very effective...
@Concard Bumping because it's beautiful. If I had any pearlies, I'd hop on the list, but I'm afraid it's just not a breed I've ever been big on. Still, totally deserves attention.
@Concard Bumping because it's beautiful. If I had any pearlies, I'd hop on the list, but I'm afraid it's just not a breed I've ever been big on. Still, totally deserves attention.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9