Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interest Check - Rainbow UB SD, Star Fae
1 2
n1p8qp.jpg
Tentative Price: 400 Gems

30trsjk.jpg
Tentative Price: 700 Gems

I'm no artist (more of a writer), but I decided to play around in my art programs and made this (I have a copy suitable to send in without the genertic model). I was more curious as to whether:

a) anyone is interested in purchasing these if I make them into Skins/Accents
b) I should change some things up a bit
c) I should make it for more/another dragon breed
d) try something else completely and scrap these

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
n1p8qp.jpg
Tentative Price: 400 Gems

30trsjk.jpg
Tentative Price: 700 Gems

I'm no artist (more of a writer), but I decided to play around in my art programs and made this (I have a copy suitable to send in without the genertic model). I was more curious as to whether:

a) anyone is interested in purchasing these if I make them into Skins/Accents
b) I should change some things up a bit
c) I should make it for more/another dragon breed
d) try something else completely and scrap these

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
@RandyPandy

Pinging so I don't lose this thread.
@RandyPandy

Pinging so I don't lose this thread.
*~bump*~
*~bump*~
tumblr_inline_nj6fa3OqRc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhi1iVgWj1r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_njhvoyEo9q1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhwvzFykN1r3h1o8.png
Seriously love those. The stars one is especially nice : )

A *Bump* to you, good sir!
Seriously love those. The stars one is especially nice : )

A *Bump* to you, good sir!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
@PixieCat
Thanks! I'm still a fledging skin/accent maker, but I do like how my star one turned out. XD
@PixieCat
Thanks! I'm still a fledging skin/accent maker, but I do like how my star one turned out. XD
@RandyPandy

I absolutely LOOOVE that Star Fae skin and I would totally get one! Please do put me down for one if you decide to go ahead with it.
@RandyPandy

I absolutely LOOOVE that Star Fae skin and I would totally get one! Please do put me down for one if you decide to go ahead with it.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby

I will! :D Thanks for your opinion~.
@butcherbaby

I will! :D Thanks for your opinion~.
The Star one is gorgeous. :3
The Star one is gorgeous. :3
@RandyPandy A lot of the galaxy one! I think it's nice too, but for me I think the rainbow one is amazing! I have no idea how to make it multi colored, but if you ever think of putting these out and/or lowering the price, keep me posted! :D A Friendly *bump*!
@RandyPandy A lot of the galaxy one! I think it's nice too, but for me I think the rainbow one is amazing! I have no idea how to make it multi colored, but if you ever think of putting these out and/or lowering the price, keep me posted! :D A Friendly *bump*!
XQ1Np.gifThanks Guys for all the clicks that you give! It makes me happy to see my dragons evolving!
nature_ani.gif
@StarrikKyrubui
Thanks!

@FlameDrake3
Thanks! :D I may just go ahead and fix this thread up later into an accent shop.

Problem is, I can't lower the price too much - if I buy 5 blueprints for the starry skin, it'll cost me 3500 Gems or 700 Gems per skin, and 5 blueprints for the rainbow accent would be 1750 Gems, or 350 Gems per skin. I'd just barely break even on the skin and make a small profit.
@StarrikKyrubui
Thanks!

@FlameDrake3
Thanks! :D I may just go ahead and fix this thread up later into an accent shop.

Problem is, I can't lower the price too much - if I buy 5 blueprints for the starry skin, it'll cost me 3500 Gems or 700 Gems per skin, and 5 blueprints for the rainbow accent would be 1750 Gems, or 350 Gems per skin. I'd just barely break even on the skin and make a small profit.
1 2