Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 ... 3511 3512
@nika Hey! Would you be willing to sell Plumeria for either treasure or gems, by chance? :0
@nika Hey! Would you be willing to sell Plumeria for either treasure or gems, by chance? :0
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
I have:
, , .
I'm not really sure how much they're worth but i will gladly trade them for other same worth/rarity skins or sell them.
I have:
, , .
I'm not really sure how much they're worth but i will gladly trade them for other same worth/rarity skins or sell them.
tundrasigyella_by_oldheathensoul-d9l4ss0.pngXrXq7oz.pngeTZtsPz.png
@lynxedlight

Would you do 1.5k?
@lynxedlight

Would you do 1.5k?
@Kunikida
i have a copy of Heavenly Dance i am looking to sell!
@Kunikida
i have a copy of Heavenly Dance i am looking to sell!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@dinguschi Hi! I would be, but it's on my "I might part with it if it turns out to be really valuable" list, so it'd have to be like 2000g?
@dinguschi Hi! I would be, but it's on my "I might part with it if it turns out to be really valuable" list, so it'd have to be like 2000g?
@Annobethal
Would you be interested in trading your
For my and
@Annobethal
Would you be interested in trading your
For my and
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png___oie-823463-H8z-PDMCY.png____38392283-2682176518674669-8358201010228822016-n.jpg____oie-915724-I6-Ce-KN4-L.png___arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
Accents I have:

sunlight filigree m, hypernova, wings of wisdom, frozen bloom, galactic rails, heraut pourpre, harvest cloak, fantasmagoria

kinda tentative

boneyard vagrant, lacewing scarab gold m, hesperidean

Accents I want:
boho flair, boho flourish, mors demin, after night, ehyt, kaamos, laiholapsi, korpikakara, sacred words, crown of light, quiet shepherd, fortress of paper, verde vivo, UwU, devotee, claimed saint, passage of summer, mycelium matters, herbal infusion, mothglow, apprenticeship, a lost protector, forest fluff, swamp stalker, end to summer, verde vivo, marsh harvest, thunderer, afterlife guide, gilded lily, honey lemon, dune rogue

haven't been around for a while, so i'm not sure what all's out there :') i'm interested in desert aesthetics, delicate nature-y accents, warm colors...??
not interested in snapper, female tundra, or male pearlcatcher accents! but vry interested in skydancer, ridgeback, spiral, and male wildclaw and tundra ones
or just gems/treasure?? idk
Accents I have:

sunlight filigree m, hypernova, wings of wisdom, frozen bloom, galactic rails, heraut pourpre, harvest cloak, fantasmagoria

kinda tentative

boneyard vagrant, lacewing scarab gold m, hesperidean

Accents I want:
boho flair, boho flourish, mors demin, after night, ehyt, kaamos, laiholapsi, korpikakara, sacred words, crown of light, quiet shepherd, fortress of paper, verde vivo, UwU, devotee, claimed saint, passage of summer, mycelium matters, herbal infusion, mothglow, apprenticeship, a lost protector, forest fluff, swamp stalker, end to summer, verde vivo, marsh harvest, thunderer, afterlife guide, gilded lily, honey lemon, dune rogue

haven't been around for a while, so i'm not sure what all's out there :') i'm interested in desert aesthetics, delicate nature-y accents, warm colors...??
not interested in snapper, female tundra, or male pearlcatcher accents! but vry interested in skydancer, ridgeback, spiral, and male wildclaw and tundra ones
or just gems/treasure?? idk
Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

@Takora
Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

@Takora
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Alraune I have a copy of Stalker if you're still looking for it.

@Weathering I like Kintsukuroi, would you take 500g for it? Or any of the accents in my post here?

@Neraida I like Verde Glass Glow, would you take 500g for it? Or any of the accents in my post here?
@Alraune I have a copy of Stalker if you're still looking for it.

@Weathering I like Kintsukuroi, would you take 500g for it? Or any of the accents in my post here?

@Neraida I like Verde Glass Glow, would you take 500g for it? Or any of the accents in my post here?
@Kestrad hmm i guess i can do that. send a cr whenever you want
@Kestrad hmm i guess i can do that. send a cr whenever you want
Scorchpaw Prowler
1 2 ... 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 ... 3511 3512