Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 ... 3511 3512
@owlpox
Sounds good to me!
Send a CR whenever you're ready!
@owlpox
Sounds good to me!
Send a CR whenever you're ready!
PvGrR8V.png
@studio
Absolutely we can work something out!
Looks like your Lightburst Flora has an ongoing value of 2200g-3500g.
And my Blighted Being I got for 6200g to give you an idea.

What are the chances you've still got one or two of these? ^^;
@studio
Absolutely we can work something out!
Looks like your Lightburst Flora has an ongoing value of 2200g-3500g.
And my Blighted Being I got for 6200g to give you an idea.

What are the chances you've still got one or two of these? ^^;
@owlpox I have all of them, would any combo of 3 be enough for blighted being? or I can make up the difference in gems, if you prefer :)
@owlpox I have all of them, would any combo of 3 be enough for blighted being? or I can make up the difference in gems, if you prefer :)
@Ravenhearst

Oh, darn. I don't think I'll have anywhere near that amount for quite sometime yet. Sorry, but Ig I'll have to pass
@Ravenhearst

Oh, darn. I don't think I'll have anywhere near that amount for quite sometime yet. Sorry, but Ig I'll have to pass
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
Have

Want
Gems
Other UMAs
Have

Want
Gems
Other UMAs
OWMus8Y.png
@Studio Absolutely that works for me if that works for you! How about Lightburst Floral, Imperial Floral and Ghost Light?

AND

I would be happy to pay you for the fourth accent, Idol Concert if you're interested! ^^

Turn those tables a bit, hahaha

-If nah, that's 100% cool too -thumbs up-
@Studio Absolutely that works for me if that works for you! How about Lightburst Floral, Imperial Floral and Ghost Light?

AND

I would be happy to pay you for the fourth accent, Idol Concert if you're interested! ^^

Turn those tables a bit, hahaha

-If nah, that's 100% cool too -thumbs up-
@owlpox fantastic! I'll send a CR with the three.
as for idol concert, I'm not super comfortable asking a gem price on it but it's up for trade for coatl, wildclaw, skydancer, or ridgeback accents. I'm kinda mega-oblivious to values so,,
yeah lol

thank you! <3
@owlpox fantastic! I'll send a CR with the three.
as for idol concert, I'm not super comfortable asking a gem price on it but it's up for trade for coatl, wildclaw, skydancer, or ridgeback accents. I'm kinda mega-oblivious to values so,,
yeah lol

thank you! <3
Want:
and willing to entertain gem offers on most of my skins!
will also consider other skins, show me what you've got. c:

Have:
- gems for specific wanted skins

Customs/Very Limited:

Other:
wc

coatl

imp

sd

spiral

bog

gaoler

pc

rb

other

Tentative/Equipped:

for Cat Lady-Sia ONLY.
(customs/very limited)
Want:
and willing to entertain gem offers on most of my skins!
will also consider other skins, show me what you've got. c:

Have:
- gems for specific wanted skins

Customs/Very Limited:

Other:
wc

coatl

imp

sd

spiral

bog

gaoler

pc

rb

other

Tentative/Equipped:

for Cat Lady-Sia ONLY.
(customs/very limited)
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
[quote=Skins In Hoard][skin=3135] [skin=24351] [skin=25368] [skin=25490] [skin=26668] [skin=27617] [skin=27618] [skin=27688] [skin=29184] [skin=29314] [skin=28653] [skin=29094] [skin=12410] [skin=29520] [skin=29281] [skin=29755] [skin=29617] [skin=29489] [skin=30391] [skin=30405] [skin=28654] [skin=25825] [skin=24618] [skin=29087] [skin=29282] [skin=22776] [skin=30543] [skin=30624] [skin=30628] [skin=26421] [skin=29184] [skin=28749] [skin=30786] [skin=26070] [skin=31116] [skin=30932] [skin=31088] [skin=25009] [skin=31288] [skin=31399] [skin=26472] [skin=31634] [skin=31635] [skin=31661] [skin=31677] [skin=31662] [skin=26250] [skin=31633] x2 [skin=31526]x2 [skin=28632]x2[/quote] [size=1]verde glass glow inanis wandering nomad athena's wings raven's blade vieselian tirigael slight firewing ante sanguine divinity crowned laurels an oracle’s sun guideng ss-whale fall virgo gas mask spm blue errant god eternal ss-drip leaves while you dream solar eclipse ornamental regalia seventeen gods of gold clusianae legy sanguine divinity crusading verity ss-sleeping mirage dark anubis delenda est harbringer ouch the devourerer ss-lion roaring urimir back in the morning vanadiini dione jolly sparrows oggend quiet things owo, what's this ? iii. nubes futher grim lost een twee drie forgotten [quote=Custom/Limited][skin=25490] (5-print)[/quote] [size=1]athena's wings[/size] [quote=Looking for]- Imp M, Wc M, Sd F, Bog M/F, Spiral M/F - Warm red/brown toned - Japanese inspired - Renaissance inspired - Extra eyes/limbs/wings - Space - Jewelry, silks - [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [/quote]
Skins In Hoard wrote:
x2 x2 x2
verde glass glow inanis wandering nomad athena's wings raven's blade vieselian tirigael slight firewing ante sanguine divinity crowned laurels an oracle’s sun guideng ss-whale fall virgo gas mask spm blue errant god eternal ss-drip leaves while you dream solar eclipse ornamental regalia seventeen gods of gold clusianae legy sanguine divinity crusading verity ss-sleeping mirage dark anubis delenda est harbringer ouch the devourerer ss-lion roaring urimir back in the morning vanadiini dione jolly sparrows oggend quiet things owo, what's this ? iii. nubes futher grim lost een twee drie forgotten

Custom/Limited wrote:
(5-print)
athena's wings
Looking for wrote:
- Imp M, Wc M, Sd F, Bog M/F, Spiral M/F
- Warm red/brown toned
- Japanese inspired
- Renaissance inspired
- Extra eyes/limbs/wings
- Space
- Jewelry, silks
- icon_gems.png
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@neraida hello! i see you have a copy of and id love to ask how much it costs, or see if youre interested in the following custom 5 prints:

@neraida hello! i see you have a copy of and id love to ask how much it costs, or see if youre interested in the following custom 5 prints:

CvyoOwu.png
1 2 ... 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 ... 3511 3512