Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 ... 3521 3522
@TheUltimateOwl
Um. I donno. I bought it for 850g so would somewhere in the 1.2kg area be good for you?
@TheUltimateOwl
Um. I donno. I bought it for 850g so would somewhere in the 1.2kg area be good for you?
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Cyphurus Its cool!! I actually found a different accent for that particular dragon so I will have to pass this time, sorry ;o;
@Cyphurus Its cool!! I actually found a different accent for that particular dragon so I will have to pass this time, sorry ;o;
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Peacekeeper May I ask as to how much you're looking for Serpentine?
@Peacekeeper May I ask as to how much you're looking for Serpentine?
@peacekeeper i'd be interested in serpentine or seraphim alpha for painted snake? thanks for the offer btw!
@peacekeeper i'd be interested in serpentine or seraphim alpha for painted snake? thanks for the offer btw!
dgCbOKw.png
@Rictus sent over a CR!
@Monako I'd look at any gem offer since i'm trash at pricing, haha
@Rictus sent over a CR!
@Monako I'd look at any gem offer since i'm trash at pricing, haha
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Valka @Zelai Hey c: Sorry for pinging for a trade when you're selling, but I'm interested in "ascendere" and thought any of these might interest you? Could trade 2:1 possibly. Thanks!

Edit: Also interested in Circle of Life, Zelai!
@Valka @Zelai Hey c: Sorry for pinging for a trade when you're selling, but I'm interested in "ascendere" and thought any of these might interest you? Could trade 2:1 possibly. Thanks!

Edit: Also interested in Circle of Life, Zelai!
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera It's fine!! I'm interested in your Mask of the Conceited if you want a swap :0
@Calavera It's fine!! I'm interested in your Mask of the Conceited if you want a swap :0
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka I'd be interested in trading, although we have our skins up for 1kg and 2kg respectively. I'm not attached to the Mask though. ^_^
@Valka I'd be interested in trading, although we have our skins up for 1kg and 2kg respectively. I'm not attached to the Mask though. ^_^
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
Have:

Want:

warm range/autumn/tree/nature themes

Have:

Want:

warm range/autumn/tree/nature themes

MiYFQWd.gif
looking for these accents:

i prefer to pay in pure gems! however, i also have these below available for sale/trade:

looking for these accents:

i prefer to pay in pure gems! however, i also have these below available for sale/trade:

xvKuWGq.png

1 2 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 ... 3521 3522