Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [W] Custom skin + Accents (fur shading)
(Keep in mind I know almost nothing about skins and accents and I might requesting things that are impossible to get approved. It's ok to tell me that. I apologize if this isn't the right place for this. ^^' )

Wanted:
I'm looking for someone to commission to do several custom unique skins and accents based off my rough drafts and other example images, or 2 faux-shading layers for me to add to my own personal-use skin/accents. I plan one male Skydancer skin, 2 female Skydancer accents, and 1 Male Skydancer accent (and I have a couple other tentative ideas). I'm hoping all can have some degree of subtle cell shading like fur texture which appears to be part of the shading template. I may request changes and drafts.

Please Post or PM me with a similar example of your past work, either skins or accents, and/or other artwork, prices, info, stipulations, ect.

Payment: I have a lot of treasure and gems to work with, name your price and we'll work something out? I also have items, pets and currency from Khimeros and Wajas if you are interested. I do not have RLC. I can easily purchase the blueprints myself if needed.

References:
Extra fake shading bits: similar to THIS, (source: Here) with fur detail added to the edges of the shadows so that it appears like it belongs on the FR template (but is not), and not much in other areas, if possible? I want my Skydancers to look a little fluffier/scruffier than they should, but not to an extreme.
(warning: drafts may be very rough! I will provide more reference images if you would like to be commissioned)
Skin Refs: Character Sheet / Draft / D2
Accent 1 : Character sheet / Draft / draft2 / green = transparet
Accent 2 : Reference / reference 2 / Draft / green = transparent
Accent 3 : Reference / reference 2 / Draft / green = transparent
The noses are an idea, if you think you can get them to work, include them! If not, don't. ^^'
PM for more info and refs

other ideas: (if you know of something similar, link me?)
- Wolf Fur Male and female Skydancer accent: A pattern of light and dark that resembles a gray wolf's fur ( limited color, mostly texture and shading, Basically a slightly more detailed version of the above accent requests), which overlays mostly semi transparently. I thought I would make and sell this after I finished the character accents in batches but I didn't have time. I'd like a few copies myself but I wouldn't mind if the person commissioned to create them sold unlimited copies for profit since it's a generic idea.
- Magpie skydancer Male and Female: (based on my drafts) I know some magpie skins and accents exist, but the ones I saw weren't what I wanted. Includes white wing patches, white breast, beak and scale overlay on the legs. I'd planned on both black beaked and yellow beaked versions. I thought I would make this myself and sell copies alongside ob-mid basic/ob-mid shimmer/ white-ice Basic or Underbelly dragons I bred, but I didn't have time. I'd like at about 2+ each for myself, but I wouldn't mind the producer selling unlimited copies for profit since it's a generic idea.
Magpie Refs: Magpie Male example / FM Green is transparent / M Green is transparent / Ref 1 / ref 2 / ref 3 / Ref 4 / ref 5 / ref 6 / ref 7

Credit: ( excluding "other ideas" no limits on those! )
- If you color from scratch and submit skins/accents of my characters, I would prefer if the accent name could be "Vagrant's (the character name)" if possible, or something like that? Do not sell any other copies. Since these are based on my characters.
- If you color a layer for me to add to my PSDs, credit is up to you! You can specify the name to include yours somehow maybe? I'm not familiar with the process so I'm not sure what limitations there are for names. I will not sell any skin or accent utilizing your layer, though I might like permission to use it on other theoretical personal skins/accents in the future if you allow - I have a lot of fuzzy characters who might get skydancer versions. XD
(Keep in mind I know almost nothing about skins and accents and I might requesting things that are impossible to get approved. It's ok to tell me that. I apologize if this isn't the right place for this. ^^' )

Wanted:
I'm looking for someone to commission to do several custom unique skins and accents based off my rough drafts and other example images, or 2 faux-shading layers for me to add to my own personal-use skin/accents. I plan one male Skydancer skin, 2 female Skydancer accents, and 1 Male Skydancer accent (and I have a couple other tentative ideas). I'm hoping all can have some degree of subtle cell shading like fur texture which appears to be part of the shading template. I may request changes and drafts.

Please Post or PM me with a similar example of your past work, either skins or accents, and/or other artwork, prices, info, stipulations, ect.

Payment: I have a lot of treasure and gems to work with, name your price and we'll work something out? I also have items, pets and currency from Khimeros and Wajas if you are interested. I do not have RLC. I can easily purchase the blueprints myself if needed.

References:
Extra fake shading bits: similar to THIS, (source: Here) with fur detail added to the edges of the shadows so that it appears like it belongs on the FR template (but is not), and not much in other areas, if possible? I want my Skydancers to look a little fluffier/scruffier than they should, but not to an extreme.
(warning: drafts may be very rough! I will provide more reference images if you would like to be commissioned)
Skin Refs: Character Sheet / Draft / D2
Accent 1 : Character sheet / Draft / draft2 / green = transparet
Accent 2 : Reference / reference 2 / Draft / green = transparent
Accent 3 : Reference / reference 2 / Draft / green = transparent
The noses are an idea, if you think you can get them to work, include them! If not, don't. ^^'
PM for more info and refs

other ideas: (if you know of something similar, link me?)
- Wolf Fur Male and female Skydancer accent: A pattern of light and dark that resembles a gray wolf's fur ( limited color, mostly texture and shading, Basically a slightly more detailed version of the above accent requests), which overlays mostly semi transparently. I thought I would make and sell this after I finished the character accents in batches but I didn't have time. I'd like a few copies myself but I wouldn't mind if the person commissioned to create them sold unlimited copies for profit since it's a generic idea.
- Magpie skydancer Male and Female: (based on my drafts) I know some magpie skins and accents exist, but the ones I saw weren't what I wanted. Includes white wing patches, white breast, beak and scale overlay on the legs. I'd planned on both black beaked and yellow beaked versions. I thought I would make this myself and sell copies alongside ob-mid basic/ob-mid shimmer/ white-ice Basic or Underbelly dragons I bred, but I didn't have time. I'd like at about 2+ each for myself, but I wouldn't mind the producer selling unlimited copies for profit since it's a generic idea.
Magpie Refs: Magpie Male example / FM Green is transparent / M Green is transparent / Ref 1 / ref 2 / ref 3 / Ref 4 / ref 5 / ref 6 / ref 7

Credit: ( excluding "other ideas" no limits on those! )
- If you color from scratch and submit skins/accents of my characters, I would prefer if the accent name could be "Vagrant's (the character name)" if possible, or something like that? Do not sell any other copies. Since these are based on my characters.
- If you color a layer for me to add to my PSDs, credit is up to you! You can specify the name to include yours somehow maybe? I'm not familiar with the process so I'm not sure what limitations there are for names. I will not sell any skin or accent utilizing your layer, though I might like permission to use it on other theoretical personal skins/accents in the future if you allow - I have a lot of fuzzy characters who might get skydancer versions. XD
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
bump
bump
bump
bump