Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Raire's Studio-- [Temp Hiatus]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 249 250
@AberDaKitty @Limey
It's been a while since you expressed interest, but Siamese for male faes is now in stock. If you're still interested please let me know so I can set up the private auction so you get the preorder price instead of the AH price.
@AberDaKitty @Limey
It's been a while since you expressed interest, but Siamese for male faes is now in stock. If you're still interested please let me know so I can set up the private auction so you get the preorder price instead of the AH price.
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
Bump!
Bump!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Raire Is Sunstar Rotation still available? Could I reserve a copy for a just a moment while I grab some gems?
@Raire Is Sunstar Rotation still available? Could I reserve a copy for a just a moment while I grab some gems?
tumblr_inline_ord5qoXW0l1qjrg2p_540.png
@jamcub
Sure thing, I've set a copy aside for you. Let me know if it takes longer than a week, because on Saturday I have fieldwork and won't have internet for a week. Send me a crossroads with the gems when you're done and I'll send the accent back.
@jamcub
Sure thing, I've set a copy aside for you. Let me know if it takes longer than a week, because on Saturday I have fieldwork and won't have internet for a week. Send me a crossroads with the gems when you're done and I'll send the accent back.
@Raire hi! this isn't a very important ping but i found a copy of sunstar rotation in the ah and got it recently for my boy here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40321178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403212/40321178_350.png[/img] [/url] i stumbled on your shop recently and just wanted to say that it's a lovely accent, and thank you for making it!!
@Raire

hi! this isn't a very important ping but i found a copy of sunstar rotation in the ah and got it recently for my boy here:

40321178_350.png

i stumbled on your shop recently and just wanted to say that it's a lovely accent, and thank you for making it!!
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop
Thank you for sharing your boy and for your comments! I always am happy to see what dragons people put my accents on, so I really appreciate it!
@Nonstop
Thank you for sharing your boy and for your comments! I always am happy to see what dragons people put my accents on, so I really appreciate it!
@Raire

I have the gems now- would you want to send this over via CR or PM?
@Raire

I have the gems now- would you want to send this over via CR or PM?
tumblr_inline_ord5qoXW0l1qjrg2p_540.png
@Raire
Sorry for the delay. I was out of town a few days, but I am still interested! :D
@Raire
Sorry for the delay. I was out of town a few days, but I am still interested! :D
66ei84J.png
@jamcub
Sorry for the delay, I was away from the internet until today. I'd rather we did a CR please! I'll start it up right now
@jamcub
Sorry for the delay, I was away from the internet until today. I'd rather we did a CR please! I'll start it up right now
@AberDaKitty
Hi! Sorry for not replying earlier, I was travelling for a week and only got back today. I've set up a private auction with the accent right now!
@AberDaKitty
Hi! Sorry for not replying earlier, I was travelling for a week and only got back today. I've set up a private auction with the accent right now!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 249 250