Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 2287 2288
@NightSketch @GuardianDragonak

Octavia shivered, "A harsh punishment, but obviously they haven't learned much from it."
Walldorff blows a raspberry at one of the cards. "Sto' sceerin' overs!" He squeaks.
@NightSketch @GuardianDragonak

Octavia shivered, "A harsh punishment, but obviously they haven't learned much from it."
Walldorff blows a raspberry at one of the cards. "Sto' sceerin' overs!" He squeaks.
@MidnightOwl @GuardianDragonak
MindCrawler looks at Walldorff taking a second to figure out what he said. "They won't be scaring others at least for a few weeks once they get out." MindCrawler says looking to Octavia he continues "This is the third time they have been in the cards this year. I'll keep them in the cards for 8 days to us"
@MidnightOwl @GuardianDragonak
MindCrawler looks at Walldorff taking a second to figure out what he said. "They won't be scaring others at least for a few weeks once they get out." MindCrawler says looking to Octavia he continues "This is the third time they have been in the cards this year. I'll keep them in the cards for 8 days to us"
70YmvCZ.png
@NightSketch @MidnightOwl
"That's 32 days for them, right?" Midnight said.
"Long time to be in white void," Dusk said.
@NightSketch @MidnightOwl
"That's 32 days for them, right?" Midnight said.
"Long time to be in white void," Dusk said.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@GuardianDragonak @MidnightOwl (i don't know how to spell 8)
"the first time they were in the cards it was four days to us, second time they messed up it was six day, now it's 8 days. Next time it will be ten days" MindCrawler says " and to answer a question you might have on your mind no they don't get food, but in the cards one does not need food. No one
can die in the cards. At least not by hunger or thirst."
@GuardianDragonak @MidnightOwl (i don't know how to spell 8)
"the first time they were in the cards it was four days to us, second time they messed up it was six day, now it's 8 days. Next time it will be ten days" MindCrawler says " and to answer a question you might have on your mind no they don't get food, but in the cards one does not need food. No one
can die in the cards. At least not by hunger or thirst."
70YmvCZ.png
@NightSketch
"Oh, well I guess that's good," Midnight said
@NightSketch
"Oh, well I guess that's good," Midnight said
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
" Death is better than suffering.", the small fae says suddenly. " I Would go mad in the cards"
" Death is better than suffering.", the small fae says suddenly. " I Would go mad in the cards"
(wow this is intimidating, i hope this is still active though)

(i have no idea what's going on so I guess I'll just hang out at the side of the clearing)

A male auburn and white Skydancer lounged upon a large, flat stone, his head raised regally and his tail curled elegantly around his hind talons. He spoke to a small, ice colored fae, though he continued to watch the crowds around them rather than look towards her as he talked to her.
(wow this is intimidating, i hope this is still active though)

(i have no idea what's going on so I guess I'll just hang out at the side of the clearing)

A male auburn and white Skydancer lounged upon a large, flat stone, his head raised regally and his tail curled elegantly around his hind talons. He spoke to a small, ice colored fae, though he continued to watch the crowds around them rather than look towards her as he talked to her.
(Hello! ^_^ @EmeraldWaters )
(Hello! ^_^ @EmeraldWaters )
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
(Hi :)! Was my roleplay okay? @GuardianDragonak)
(Hi :)! Was my roleplay okay? @GuardianDragonak)
@EmeraldWaters (Seemed good to me! :D )
@EmeraldWaters (Seemed good to me! :D )
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 2287 2288