Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Space's RP Call Thread
[center][u][b][size=6][font=lucida console][emoji=shockswitch blue size=1]Please do not post here,[emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] [emoji=shockswitch blue size=1]send me a PM instead![emoji=shockswitch blue size=1][/u][/b][/size] ----- [size=5][font=lucida sans unicode][u][b]-About Me-[/size][/u][/b] [size=4]-She/They, Aroace Demigirl -21+, roleplaying for 10+ years -Specialty is non-human characters and settings involving sci-fi and/or magic -I am primarily a Discord user, but will use the forums if need be -Very friendly! Please don't let the length or tone of this post intimidate ya, I just prefer to cover all my bases[/size][/font] ----- [size=5][font=lucida sans unicode][u][b]-General Info-[/size][/u][/b] [size=4][b]-Interaction:[/b] [u]-Standard DNI applies (pr*ship, zoo/feral p*rn, exclus, bigots, etc.). [b]No exceptions.[/b][/u] -As an adult, I would be most comfortable RPing with users who are 18+; this is not an invitation to request explicit content. -I will respect your boundaries: please respect mine. -I like casual interaction outside of RP, but this isn't required [b]-Literacy & Grammar:[/b] -Adherence to basic grammar, spelling, and punctuation is appreciated, but I don't require like, professional writing or anything like that -My post length is flexible depending on the situation, but generally rests in the semi-lit range; 2+ sentences to 1 1/2 paragraphs is my general range/preference for a partner's range. Longer posts are fine but please understand that I won't be able to regularly match those [b]-Response & Participation:[/b] -I'm very flexible when it comes to response time! Don't worry about trying to meet some sorta "post quota" per day -I understand if real life issues or writer's block comes up, but would prefer not to be ghosted if you aren't really feelin' the RP anymore. Don't be afraid to bail as long as ya give me a heads up, I won't be upset if you're no longer interested -I like to make RPs a collaborative effort since I'm a sucker for worldbuilding! Having to pull all of the weight for the plot is stressful, so any ideas you'd like to offer are appreciated! [b]-Character Types I Use:[/b] -Sentient Robots/Mecha (no realistic human androids) -Some Fandom OCs -Original Species -Object Heads -Furry/Anthro -Aliens [b]-Interests are listed in the next post![/b] -----
Please do not post here,
send me a PM instead!

-About Me-
-She/They, Aroace Demigirl

-21+, roleplaying for 10+ years

-Specialty is non-human characters and settings involving sci-fi and/or magic

-I am primarily a Discord user, but will use the forums if need be

-Very friendly! Please don't let the length or tone of this post intimidate ya, I just prefer to cover all my bases

-General Info-

-Interaction:
-Standard DNI applies (pr*ship, zoo/feral p*rn, exclus, bigots, etc.).
No exceptions.

-As an adult, I would be most comfortable RPing with users who are 18+;
this is not an invitation to request explicit content.

-I will respect your boundaries: please respect mine.

-I like casual interaction outside of RP, but this isn't required

-Literacy & Grammar:
-Adherence to basic grammar, spelling, and punctuation is appreciated, but I don't require like, professional writing or anything like that

-My post length is flexible depending on the situation, but generally rests in the semi-lit range; 2+ sentences to 1 1/2 paragraphs is my general range/preference for a partner's range. Longer posts are fine but please understand that I won't be able to regularly match those

-Response & Participation:
-I'm very flexible when it comes to response time! Don't worry about trying to meet some sorta "post quota" per day

-I understand if real life issues or writer's block comes up, but would prefer not to be ghosted if you aren't really feelin' the RP anymore. Don't be afraid to bail as long as ya give me a heads up, I won't be upset if you're no longer interested

-I like to make RPs a collaborative effort since I'm a sucker for worldbuilding! Having to pull all of the weight for the plot is stressful, so any ideas you'd like to offer are appreciated!

-Character Types I Use:
-Sentient Robots/Mecha (no realistic human androids)
-Some Fandom OCs
-Original Species
-Object Heads
-Furry/Anthro
-Aliens

-Interests are listed in the next post!

Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png

-Current Interest-

Original Plots With Rough Ideas:
-Post-Apoc w Living Toys (modern/futuristic setting)

-Fantasy Post-Apoc w Dwindling Magic (magitech setting)

Settings:
-Sci-Fi Original Worlds/Space Travel

Fandom:
-OFF (OCs, minimal canon characters)

-Bugsnax (OCs, minimal canon characters)

-Minecraft (OCs, no MCYT)

-SRMTHFG (certain canon characters, OCs)

-Iron Leaguer (certain canon characters, OCs)

-Yuusha/Brave-style mecha (OCs)

-Case By Case-

Fandom:
-WoF (OCs) (@: Dangerous Gift & Dragonslayer, didn't read Winglets)

-Neopets (feral or anthro OCs, not familiar with the site plots/characters)

-Felisfire (Scientist characters, maybe an anthro xenofel AU?)

- Fer.al (feral or anthro OCs)

-Among Us (OCs)

-Stuff I Won't Do-

-Obviously no gross illegal stuff

-Any references to sexual assault in any context, or any scenarios/implications that could be interpreted as potentially preceding assault without prior context

-Romance is not my strong suit.
I may be inclined to participate in character pairing if the relationship develops well further on, but please don't ask for or try to start anything of the sort unless I express that I'm comfortable with it.

-OC/canon character ships are highly tentative, as I tend to stress too hard on making sure I'm RPing a canon character to you/your character's preferences.

-Graphic Descriptions of Visceral Gore
-Death Games (Saw, DanganRonpa, etc.)
-Zombie Apocalypse
-School/Academy
-Slice of Life
-Superheroes

Character Types I Do Not Use:
-Regular Humans
-Non-Sentient/Piloted Robots
-Realistic Human Androids
-FR Dragons

Fandoms I Don't Engage With:
-Voltron (Remake)
-Sword Art Online/related media
-Attack on Titan
-Detroit: Become Human
-Game of Thrones
-The Walking Dead
-H*zbin/related media
-Modern MCYT

-Current Interest-

Original Plots With Rough Ideas:
-Post-Apoc w Living Toys (modern/futuristic setting)

-Fantasy Post-Apoc w Dwindling Magic (magitech setting)

Settings:
-Sci-Fi Original Worlds/Space Travel

Fandom:
-OFF (OCs, minimal canon characters)

-Bugsnax (OCs, minimal canon characters)

-Minecraft (OCs, no MCYT)

-SRMTHFG (certain canon characters, OCs)

-Iron Leaguer (certain canon characters, OCs)

-Yuusha/Brave-style mecha (OCs)

-Case By Case-

Fandom:
-WoF (OCs) (@: Dangerous Gift & Dragonslayer, didn't read Winglets)

-Neopets (feral or anthro OCs, not familiar with the site plots/characters)

-Felisfire (Scientist characters, maybe an anthro xenofel AU?)

- Fer.al (feral or anthro OCs)

-Among Us (OCs)

-Stuff I Won't Do-

-Obviously no gross illegal stuff

-Any references to sexual assault in any context, or any scenarios/implications that could be interpreted as potentially preceding assault without prior context

-Romance is not my strong suit.
I may be inclined to participate in character pairing if the relationship develops well further on, but please don't ask for or try to start anything of the sort unless I express that I'm comfortable with it.

-OC/canon character ships are highly tentative, as I tend to stress too hard on making sure I'm RPing a canon character to you/your character's preferences.

-Graphic Descriptions of Visceral Gore
-Death Games (Saw, DanganRonpa, etc.)
-Zombie Apocalypse
-School/Academy
-Slice of Life
-Superheroes

Character Types I Do Not Use:
-Regular Humans
-Non-Sentient/Piloted Robots
-Realistic Human Androids
-FR Dragons

Fandoms I Don't Engage With: