Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royal Fraud's Fall [OOC]
1 2 3
So, maybe for a start, the king could be hiding something having to do with his history. Maybe the clan he rules believes that he did some heroic act to that saved everyone at some point long ago. Or maybe it could be because of his lineage, like a monarchy. Maybe the secret could be that he was a fraud. He could have no background of royalty or anything, or he could have actually murdered the real king, and is pretending to be the same king thanks to their similar appearances.

Maybe the rebellion starts off submissive. They know nothing of his secret as of now. However, maybe they couldve all had a job that closely relates to the king, maybe they don't live far away. They could discover the evidence of him being a fraud. Maybe it could be because of a cellar found nearby, or some suspicious activity they notice. Maybe they spot him out by the heading out a back exit through his home, so one gets nosy and follows. As for who would mention it first, it depends on who wants to be the one who witnesses the whole ordeal. Maybe the one who saw his activity would go to some other dragon (being one who will eventually be a part of the group) and inform them of what they saw.

Also, should certain dragons start off knowing each other?
So, maybe for a start, the king could be hiding something having to do with his history. Maybe the clan he rules believes that he did some heroic act to that saved everyone at some point long ago. Or maybe it could be because of his lineage, like a monarchy. Maybe the secret could be that he was a fraud. He could have no background of royalty or anything, or he could have actually murdered the real king, and is pretending to be the same king thanks to their similar appearances.

Maybe the rebellion starts off submissive. They know nothing of his secret as of now. However, maybe they couldve all had a job that closely relates to the king, maybe they don't live far away. They could discover the evidence of him being a fraud. Maybe it could be because of a cellar found nearby, or some suspicious activity they notice. Maybe they spot him out by the heading out a back exit through his home, so one gets nosy and follows. As for who would mention it first, it depends on who wants to be the one who witnesses the whole ordeal. Maybe the one who saw his activity would go to some other dragon (being one who will eventually be a part of the group) and inform them of what they saw.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm trying to come up with something for them. Starchild is a kind dragon so perhaps a healing or magic role. Neo could play as a sneaky type dragon so maybe an assassin along with Kai
Sorry for the late reply. I'm trying to come up with something for them. Starchild is a kind dragon so perhaps a healing or magic role. Neo could play as a sneaky type dragon so maybe an assassin along with Kai
Cool. So we have two assasins. If it's okay with everyone, I might just go ahead and do improv for the king on occasion. As for what the villains would be doing in the beginning, I'm still not sure. Maybe accompanying the leader at first.
Cool. So we have two assasins. If it's okay with everyone, I might just go ahead and do improv for the king on occasion. As for what the villains would be doing in the beginning, I'm still not sure. Maybe accompanying the leader at first.
That would be fine with me. Perhaps Starchild could have been passing by and met with the group. Unable to turn down a good cause maybe he could offer his skills?
That would be fine with me. Perhaps Starchild could have been passing by and met with the group. Unable to turn down a good cause maybe he could offer his skills?
[quote name="SugaryDragon" date="2019-10-15 16:53:34" ] So, maybe for a start, the king could be hiding something having to do with his history. Maybe the clan he rules believes that he did some heroic act to that saved everyone at some point long ago. Or maybe it could be because of his lineage, like a monarchy. Maybe the secret could be that he was a fraud. He could have no background of royalty or anything, or he could have actually murdered the real king, and is pretending to be the same king thanks to their similar appearances. Maybe the rebellion starts off submissive. They know nothing of his secret as of now. However, maybe they couldve all had a job that closely relates to the king, maybe they don't live far away. They could discover the evidence of him being a fraud. Maybe it could be because of a cellar found nearby, or some suspicious activity they notice. Maybe they spot him out by the heading out a back exit through his home, so one gets nosy and follows. As for who would mention it first, it depends on who wants to be the one who witnesses the whole ordeal. Maybe the one who saw his activity would go to some other dragon (being one who will eventually be a part of the group) and inform them of what they saw. Also, should certain dragons start off knowing each other? [/quote] Sorry for not responding! I was at dinner with my family :) I like the "killed the king" idea a lot actually.. they could catch him doing something that the original king would never do, say things out of character, buy things that wouldn't interest the previous king. A slow and suspicious start sounds fun. You can Improv the king whenever! Doesn't bother me at all. Also, I like the idea of them working in close quarters to the king. That would give them first-hand interaction to notice the little off things about him. Plus, they could have pretty acquaintance like friendships until the secrets start to reveal themselves.
SugaryDragon wrote on 2019-10-15 16:53:34:

Sorry for not responding! I was at dinner with my family :)

I like the "killed the king" idea a lot actually.. they could catch him doing something that the original king would never do, say things out of character, buy things that wouldn't interest the previous king. A slow and suspicious start sounds fun. You can Improv the king whenever! Doesn't bother me at all.

Also, I like the idea of them working in close quarters to the king. That would give them first-hand interaction to notice the little off things about him. Plus, they could have pretty acquaintance like friendships until the secrets start to reveal themselves.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Cool, we can do that then! How should every character start off? How should they meet each other in the beginning? We know Starchild would bump into some dragons starting off, but who should those dragons be? Should Zephyr already know someone starting off?
Cool, we can do that then! How should every character start off? How should they meet each other in the beginning? We know Starchild would bump into some dragons starting off, but who should those dragons be? Should Zephyr already know someone starting off?
Um I'm not really sure. I've never actually done a group roleplay before so this is new to me. Maybe they could all be apart of the same group? Like all apart of the palace's servents? Or maybe their all merchants ?
Um I'm not really sure. I've never actually done a group roleplay before so this is new to me. Maybe they could all be apart of the same group? Like all apart of the palace's servents? Or maybe their all merchants ?
Sure. If we role with that, then I might have Zephyr start off in the very edge of the marketplace closest to the palace. Either that, or I could have her be a direct servant. Im still unsure of how they will all meet. The assasins maybe could already know each other? They will both work for the same dragon anyway.
Sure. If we role with that, then I might have Zephyr start off in the very edge of the marketplace closest to the palace. Either that, or I could have her be a direct servant. Im still unsure of how they will all meet. The assasins maybe could already know each other? They will both work for the same dragon anyway.
It would be cool if maybe the assassins were closest to the king, making sure he was always protected? Then that would make it easy to decide who noticed the little things first since they would be around him a lot. Of course, it's only an idea.

Lily could be the groundskeeper for the king maybe? I know Nari would make a good knight because she doesn't have many emotions.
It would be cool if maybe the assassins were closest to the king, making sure he was always protected? Then that would make it easy to decide who noticed the little things first since they would be around him a lot. Of course, it's only an idea.

Lily could be the groundskeeper for the king maybe? I know Nari would make a good knight because she doesn't have many emotions.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Awesome. In that case, I'll have Zephyr be a servant to the king's and his assassins directly so all the dragons could be in close proximity. Maybe she could be one to see first hand the suspicious things, along with his knight. Also just an idea. Sorry for the late reponse. :>
Awesome. In that case, I'll have Zephyr be a servant to the king's and his assassins directly so all the dragons could be in close proximity. Maybe she could be one to see first hand the suspicious things, along with his knight. Also just an idea. Sorry for the late reponse. :>
1 2 3