Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MMM Anyone INTERESANTE?
1 2 3
@FlapAscent

Sure! If you want you can start yeeting Ideas into this pit :)
@FlapAscent

Sure! If you want you can start yeeting Ideas into this pit :)
@flapaxcent
Hi there! Welcome to the brainstorm
@flapaxcent
Hi there! Welcome to the brainstorm
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@Sparksfox ((Casually trying my best)) @FlapAscent

Oof just noticed your last post :,) ((ya gotta ping me man xD))

Ohhhh I really like that idea-

It's like an idea of either really mutated or slightly mutated humans that can live with the people who weren't affected at all (If there is any, that is) and they could have outbursts of changing fully? If they do that then they get exile to survive crazy monsters. ((That's what im getting from this if im wrong please inform me))

I like it! I've also had a sudden idea that maybe there could be a safe zone, where survivors could go to stay a life a mostly normal life. Though, people with these said mutation are let in wearily in case they do have the weird changing thing that happens to them. OOooo and maybe you can only stay in the safe zone if you contribute somehow, so there is "ranks" like "You are a scout, go find us places to get resources from" and "You are a doctor, help out people not die."

With your setting start, yep that makes sense! Maybe the start is people just starting to come out after the fallout (Like maybe the world had just become livable in again, like say we couldn't breathe in the atmosphere anymore, and when they finally could they start coming out) and thats why people are suddenly meeting each other after this all happened? Or should it be maybe like a few years after everything and they just started meeting other people? ((LMAOOO I dont know why i found that so funny xD Comedy gold))
@Sparksfox ((Casually trying my best)) @FlapAscent

Oof just noticed your last post :,) ((ya gotta ping me man xD))

Ohhhh I really like that idea-

It's like an idea of either really mutated or slightly mutated humans that can live with the people who weren't affected at all (If there is any, that is) and they could have outbursts of changing fully? If they do that then they get exile to survive crazy monsters. ((That's what im getting from this if im wrong please inform me))

I like it! I've also had a sudden idea that maybe there could be a safe zone, where survivors could go to stay a life a mostly normal life. Though, people with these said mutation are let in wearily in case they do have the weird changing thing that happens to them. OOooo and maybe you can only stay in the safe zone if you contribute somehow, so there is "ranks" like "You are a scout, go find us places to get resources from" and "You are a doctor, help out people not die."

With your setting start, yep that makes sense! Maybe the start is people just starting to come out after the fallout (Like maybe the world had just become livable in again, like say we couldn't breathe in the atmosphere anymore, and when they finally could they start coming out) and thats why people are suddenly meeting each other after this all happened? Or should it be maybe like a few years after everything and they just started meeting other people? ((LMAOOO I dont know why i found that so funny xD Comedy gold))
@unknownechoes (oof, sorry forgot ^^')
@flapascent

Yes! that was what I meant. And I'm definitely down with the idea of a ranked system in a safe zone. It also gives the opportunity to have drama outside of just running/ fighting zombies such as plays for political power in the zone.

If we wanna do it with a safe space set up it might be hard for people to only now be emerging, though that could be a backstory for a character (they came from a society that doubted the safety n just now emerged or something). We can just say most people are dead, making settlements very scattered and meetings rare on scouting missions.
@unknownechoes (oof, sorry forgot ^^')
@flapascent

Yes! that was what I meant. And I'm definitely down with the idea of a ranked system in a safe zone. It also gives the opportunity to have drama outside of just running/ fighting zombies such as plays for political power in the zone.

If we wanna do it with a safe space set up it might be hard for people to only now be emerging, though that could be a backstory for a character (they came from a society that doubted the safety n just now emerged or something). We can just say most people are dead, making settlements very scattered and meetings rare on scouting missions.
More Active on Weekends
@UnknownEchoes
@Sparksfox

I like the idea that there are no full humans left at all! Like the fallout was so horrible that everyone got some amount of radiation/arial disease/other apocalypse side effects and everyone has to choose how to trust since ALL of them are volatile but in different amounts ????
@UnknownEchoes
@Sparksfox

I like the idea that there are no full humans left at all! Like the fallout was so horrible that everyone got some amount of radiation/arial disease/other apocalypse side effects and everyone has to choose how to trust since ALL of them are volatile but in different amounts ????
aesq82D.gifhVHlIic.png
@UnknownEchoes
@FlapAscent

Oooo, that could be fun. That could even evolve into people grouping up based on their type of mutation/ affliction.
@UnknownEchoes
@FlapAscent

Oooo, that could be fun. That could even evolve into people grouping up based on their type of mutation/ affliction.
More Active on Weekends
@SParksfox
@FlapAscent

Alright Alright, I understand that! I had thought about the beforehand too, I stopped as soon as I posted it then was like Wait a second if they were just emerging how are any of them mutated? xD

I like that idea too! Dang so many great things- Ohhhh wait maybe some of them don't Volatile at all! They could be called something completely different from the simple mutated human because of it. And maybe they could be a lot rarer though!
@SParksfox
@FlapAscent

Alright Alright, I understand that! I had thought about the beforehand too, I stopped as soon as I posted it then was like Wait a second if they were just emerging how are any of them mutated? xD

I like that idea too! Dang so many great things- Ohhhh wait maybe some of them don't Volatile at all! They could be called something completely different from the simple mutated human because of it. And maybe they could be a lot rarer though!
@UnknownEchoes
@FlapAscent

So, checking to see if I've got everything right so far

Setting- Post-apocalyptic. Specifics in progress but set a while after the event

Humans and animals have undergone mutations, creating everything from monsters to just mutations. Mutations range from inconveniences to ability like developments, though most are also volatile and people are required to keep themselves in control or face being labeled a monster.

The 'humans' of the world tend to live in settlements comprised of like mutated people, including a rumored settlement of normal humans(Maybe they live in a true safe place, a story told to kids. Maybe what our group sets out to look for?). The settlements are often scattered and outside of supply runs, it's rare to meet outside groups.
@UnknownEchoes
@FlapAscent

So, checking to see if I've got everything right so far

Setting- Post-apocalyptic. Specifics in progress but set a while after the event

Humans and animals have undergone mutations, creating everything from monsters to just mutations. Mutations range from inconveniences to ability like developments, though most are also volatile and people are required to keep themselves in control or face being labeled a monster.

The 'humans' of the world tend to live in settlements comprised of like mutated people, including a rumored settlement of normal humans(Maybe they live in a true safe place, a story told to kids. Maybe what our group sets out to look for?). The settlements are often scattered and outside of supply runs, it's rare to meet outside groups.
More Active on Weekends
@Sparksfox
@FlapAscent

I like it so far! Everything you posted sounds bout right and i love the idea of a "true safe zone" and it is like a rumored place or something. Hmmmm... what else do we really need to do-

Pshhhh- rankings in settlements? certain common/well-knonw monsters? mutations? Characters? Where the people are actually starting out? How many people we should have RP?

((Sorry for the late reply, haven't been able to get on a bunch
@Sparksfox
@FlapAscent

I like it so far! Everything you posted sounds bout right and i love the idea of a "true safe zone" and it is like a rumored place or something. Hmmmm... what else do we really need to do-

Pshhhh- rankings in settlements? certain common/well-knonw monsters? mutations? Characters? Where the people are actually starting out? How many people we should have RP?

((Sorry for the late reply, haven't been able to get on a bunch
@UnknownEchoes
@FlapAscent
(It's no problem! Class is getting busy for me too so I'm also sorry for vanishing for a bit)

As far as settlements go, we could each have our character come from a different settlement. This means we each get a space to play as far as a micro-society setup and world-building while also helping to keep diverse mutations. (Maybe our chars meant on a scouting mission or are particularly volatile for their settlement and kicked out? Band together to find Safe Zone?)

I feel like common mutations will be closer to illness. Like extreme sensitivity to light, weak immunes systems, etc. (Maybe weak mutations kinda find shelter under stable strong mutations? Work for safety deal). Then you have mutations like, v strong bodies, extreme senses, speed, minor telekinesis or form shifting depending on how supernatural you wanna get.

Monster wise... We can each come up with a few and make a compendium of sorts. That said, the basic classic zombie monsters can be most common. Shuffling human eating dead, low threat but very common and numerous. We could say everyone comes up with two common, one uncommon, and one rare monster?
@UnknownEchoes
@FlapAscent
(It's no problem! Class is getting busy for me too so I'm also sorry for vanishing for a bit)

As far as settlements go, we could each have our character come from a different settlement. This means we each get a space to play as far as a micro-society setup and world-building while also helping to keep diverse mutations. (Maybe our chars meant on a scouting mission or are particularly volatile for their settlement and kicked out? Band together to find Safe Zone?)

I feel like common mutations will be closer to illness. Like extreme sensitivity to light, weak immunes systems, etc. (Maybe weak mutations kinda find shelter under stable strong mutations? Work for safety deal). Then you have mutations like, v strong bodies, extreme senses, speed, minor telekinesis or form shifting depending on how supernatural you wanna get.

Monster wise... We can each come up with a few and make a compendium of sorts. That said, the basic classic zombie monsters can be most common. Shuffling human eating dead, low threat but very common and numerous. We could say everyone comes up with two common, one uncommon, and one rare monster?
More Active on Weekends
1 2 3