Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Planet Jumpers (closed)
1 2 3 4
*shrug*
*shrug*
//welp...yall wanna get started then?
//welp...yall wanna get started then?
wxMIH2v.png
(( i guess???
(( i guess???
Ye
>>Start<<
Ye
>>Start<<
Space was a rather dangerous place for someone who didnt know the ins and outs of the various crime syndicates and trade routes that crisscrossed the stars. One would never know when their innocent outing to mars would take a turn for the worst and they would be gutted by a band of space pirates. The Milky Way was a small galaxy, thus it didnt get as much attention from the intergalactic counsel as it so desperately needed, leading to a whole host of seedy characters making their new homes in the surrounding solar systems.

The safest way to get around now a days is to hire a crew of planet jumpers, illegal ferrymen that would help you go from place to place or do a few odd jobs at a price. Our story follows one such group, though smaller than the other teams they knew how to get things done and always promised satisfactory results, or not, they dont do refunds.

Xandeer rolled up his bloodied sleeves, a sour look on his face, "Now, dearie, youre going to tell me where you hid my cargo or im going to get rather angry." The victim of this hotheaded creature was a common thief, most likely hired by an opposing gang to sabotage the days errands, hiding the package that they were supposed to deliver by sundown.

The thief spoke, their voice quivering, "L-look man, I already told ya, I-I dont know nothing!" Another blow to the jaw, Xan was loosing patience, "Double negatives are improper." Xandeer picks up the criminal and slams them against the wall, "Now TELL ME WHERE. IT. IS."

This was getting out of hand...
Space was a rather dangerous place for someone who didnt know the ins and outs of the various crime syndicates and trade routes that crisscrossed the stars. One would never know when their innocent outing to mars would take a turn for the worst and they would be gutted by a band of space pirates. The Milky Way was a small galaxy, thus it didnt get as much attention from the intergalactic counsel as it so desperately needed, leading to a whole host of seedy characters making their new homes in the surrounding solar systems.

The safest way to get around now a days is to hire a crew of planet jumpers, illegal ferrymen that would help you go from place to place or do a few odd jobs at a price. Our story follows one such group, though smaller than the other teams they knew how to get things done and always promised satisfactory results, or not, they dont do refunds.

Xandeer rolled up his bloodied sleeves, a sour look on his face, "Now, dearie, youre going to tell me where you hid my cargo or im going to get rather angry." The victim of this hotheaded creature was a common thief, most likely hired by an opposing gang to sabotage the days errands, hiding the package that they were supposed to deliver by sundown.

The thief spoke, their voice quivering, "L-look man, I already told ya, I-I dont know nothing!" Another blow to the jaw, Xan was loosing patience, "Double negatives are improper." Xandeer picks up the criminal and slams them against the wall, "Now TELL ME WHERE. IT. IS."

This was getting out of hand...
wxMIH2v.png
Erin was a rather newer person of the group, he was told to follow Xandeer. In case things got.....outta hand. Erin was rather afraid of him, confronting him would be terrifying. Erin jumped out of his hiding spot, "Hey, if he doesn't know, he simply doesn't know. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be lying right before he died, it simply wouldn't be worth-it."

Erin smacked Xandeer's hand, "Now, i know i'm a lower rank than you, but at least i have more common sense." Erin said.

He flinched a bit, he was still kinda afraid, but right now, he was really good at hiding it.
Erin was a rather newer person of the group, he was told to follow Xandeer. In case things got.....outta hand. Erin was rather afraid of him, confronting him would be terrifying. Erin jumped out of his hiding spot, "Hey, if he doesn't know, he simply doesn't know. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be lying right before he died, it simply wouldn't be worth-it."

Erin smacked Xandeer's hand, "Now, i know i'm a lower rank than you, but at least i have more common sense." Erin said.

He flinched a bit, he was still kinda afraid, but right now, he was really good at hiding it.
Stefan was a weird Insectoid Cat, that admired Xandeer and followed him everywhere. He espescislly liked it when things got outta hand.

"Kill him, I say, I am hungry!"

He is not good at not being weird, so he just said exactly that.
Stefan was a weird Insectoid Cat, that admired Xandeer and followed him everywhere. He espescislly liked it when things got outta hand.

"Kill him, I say, I am hungry!"

He is not good at not being weird, so he just said exactly that.
Xandeer sighs, dropping them, "Well...i suppose youre right, though i do believe that he still needs to be punished for his transgressions. Unless youre willing to impart the location of your so called clients?" The thief spoke with a wavering voice, fear quite evident, "Th-they work outta the warehouse, d-down town b-by the docks! P-Please man, just let me go..." he pleaded.

Xandeer thinks for a while, before crouching down to his level, "Now tell me why i should have mercy, why i shouldnt just feed you to Stefan here. You heard him, hes quite hungry. Besides, you ruined my favorite shirt with your filthy blood. This is quite difficult to remove you know."

He considered Erins words, ultimately sighing, "Fine, fine, I'll leave this runt be. Though because of that little stunt, Mr. Bold, you know have to deal with him. I dont care what you do with him, i just want him gone." He walks to his room, untying his bow tie as he walks, "Now i am in desperate need of a change of clothes, these are now positively filthy."
Xandeer sighs, dropping them, "Well...i suppose youre right, though i do believe that he still needs to be punished for his transgressions. Unless youre willing to impart the location of your so called clients?" The thief spoke with a wavering voice, fear quite evident, "Th-they work outta the warehouse, d-down town b-by the docks! P-Please man, just let me go..." he pleaded.

Xandeer thinks for a while, before crouching down to his level, "Now tell me why i should have mercy, why i shouldnt just feed you to Stefan here. You heard him, hes quite hungry. Besides, you ruined my favorite shirt with your filthy blood. This is quite difficult to remove you know."

He considered Erins words, ultimately sighing, "Fine, fine, I'll leave this runt be. Though because of that little stunt, Mr. Bold, you know have to deal with him. I dont care what you do with him, i just want him gone." He walks to his room, untying his bow tie as he walks, "Now i am in desperate need of a change of clothes, these are now positively filthy."
wxMIH2v.png
"Whaa- Mr.Bold? Wait a sec-!" ugh, now Erin had to get rid of this stupid man, he crossed his arms angrily before dragging the man with him,"Sorry about this.." Erin hit the man on the back of the head, hard enough to knock him out. He continued dragging the man before he put him near a garbage dump. Erin then quickly ran back, he was never really the killing type, which an assassin like himself should. Erin's thoughts went wild while he walked back, like how humans like himself where starting to get rarer and rarer, so many other alien species populations where a bit too overpowering for humans themselves. A lot of aliens resembled Humans, however the only difference was, either they had some sort of powers, or they looked only slightly different from humans

"Okay, i'm back Pyramid-head!" He huffed rather angrily
"Whaa- Mr.Bold? Wait a sec-!" ugh, now Erin had to get rid of this stupid man, he crossed his arms angrily before dragging the man with him,"Sorry about this.." Erin hit the man on the back of the head, hard enough to knock him out. He continued dragging the man before he put him near a garbage dump. Erin then quickly ran back, he was never really the killing type, which an assassin like himself should. Erin's thoughts went wild while he walked back, like how humans like himself where starting to get rarer and rarer, so many other alien species populations where a bit too overpowering for humans themselves. A lot of aliens resembled Humans, however the only difference was, either they had some sort of powers, or they looked only slightly different from humans

"Okay, i'm back Pyramid-head!" He huffed rather angrily
"I'm still hungry", Stefan said, looking towards the man. "I'm also fine with a finger or two." "Don't you dare bite of my fingers", he said, trying to sound intimidating.
Stefan huffed, deciding to spare his fingers, for now.
"I'm still hungry", Stefan said, looking towards the man. "I'm also fine with a finger or two." "Don't you dare bite of my fingers", he said, trying to sound intimidating.
Stefan huffed, deciding to spare his fingers, for now.
1 2 3 4