Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Frozen Wasteland: Discord RP! OPEN
Hey nyall, figured I would share this. I have a role play server I built from the ground up that has been active for going on four months now! It has wonderful staff members, both a section for furry and for human role plays, and has an interesting overarching theme! This is not a flight rising themed role play unfortunately, but dragon characters are allowed in both anthro and human sections, as dragonborn and anthro dragons. :)

The plot is that a zombie virus has slowly engulfed the earth, so people moved to the coldest reaches of the planet to escape the infection. There are no undead in the role play,nor is there NSFW or gore, but it is about building teams of characters with other members and having your characters survive the cold!

There is a lot of rules but it is just to keep it organised! Any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to @ me or just post in the appropriate suggestions/questions channel. :)
https://discord.gg/SYUrtn6
Hey nyall, figured I would share this. I have a role play server I built from the ground up that has been active for going on four months now! It has wonderful staff members, both a section for furry and for human role plays, and has an interesting overarching theme! This is not a flight rising themed role play unfortunately, but dragon characters are allowed in both anthro and human sections, as dragonborn and anthro dragons. :)

The plot is that a zombie virus has slowly engulfed the earth, so people moved to the coldest reaches of the planet to escape the infection. There are no undead in the role play,nor is there NSFW or gore, but it is about building teams of characters with other members and having your characters survive the cold!

There is a lot of rules but it is just to keep it organised! Any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to @ me or just post in the appropriate suggestions/questions channel. :)
https://discord.gg/SYUrtn6
bump!
bump!