Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF Roleplay (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
Hi! So I'm a real WoF fan and I just read the 13th book (omg so good), but I've been in a few of these roleplays that have fallen apart, so I wanted to start a new one! I'm going to take a dragon from each tribe and we'll work together to make a basis of what we want the goal of the rp to be. I'm only going to be doing Pyrrhia dragons for now, but I'm open to a Hivewing, Silkwing, or Leafwing if you really want! Also, the dragons may have odd powers, like I'm going to have mine be able to shapeshift into other animals (excluding other dragon breeds and scavengers).

Seawing: Sea (@Nora6562)
Sandwing: Fox (@Moonwatcher2811)
Skywing/Silkwing: Fallen (@FallenEclipse)
Icewing: Gelid (@Kingman)
Nightwing/Icewing: BlizzardClaw (@StarDustSerpent)
Rainwing: Willow (@Digimon11)
Mudwing: (@perilclay)

Here's the form for you to fill out for your dragon!
Name:
Tribe: *hybrids are allowed*
Physical Description:
Personality:
Items Carried:
Pet(s): *if any*
Power(s): *if any*
Other:
Hi! So I'm a real WoF fan and I just read the 13th book (omg so good), but I've been in a few of these roleplays that have fallen apart, so I wanted to start a new one! I'm going to take a dragon from each tribe and we'll work together to make a basis of what we want the goal of the rp to be. I'm only going to be doing Pyrrhia dragons for now, but I'm open to a Hivewing, Silkwing, or Leafwing if you really want! Also, the dragons may have odd powers, like I'm going to have mine be able to shapeshift into other animals (excluding other dragon breeds and scavengers).

Seawing: Sea (@Nora6562)
Sandwing: Fox (@Moonwatcher2811)
Skywing/Silkwing: Fallen (@FallenEclipse)
Icewing: Gelid (@Kingman)
Nightwing/Icewing: BlizzardClaw (@StarDustSerpent)
Rainwing: Willow (@Digimon11)
Mudwing: (@perilclay)

Here's the form for you to fill out for your dragon!
Name:
Tribe: *hybrids are allowed*
Physical Description:
Personality:
Items Carried:
Pet(s): *if any*
Power(s): *if any*
Other:
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
@MoonWatcher2811

Howdy there! Will edit post with character in a moment, gotta get off mobile. I'm here now!

Name: Fallen
Tribe: Silk/Sky
Physical Description: Ruby-red scales, v large blue/dark blue/white wings, longer-than-normal tail, yellow eyes

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and seems to melt into the background unless talked to. Is a bit of a goof, but they pull out the brainpower when necessary. They're also a great liar, but only uses this skill if they're in a tight spot, which honestly happens a lot.

Items Carried: Wears a Hunter's Hat (like my avatar) and a light yellow scarf. Also keeps a knife on them, just in case.
Pet(s): none
Power(s): Water and Ice manipulation, firesilk
Other: They keep to themself a lot, and are an amazing flier. They/Them/Theirs pronouns, please keep this in mind while your character is talking to them!
@MoonWatcher2811

Howdy there! Will edit post with character in a moment, gotta get off mobile. I'm here now!

Name: Fallen
Tribe: Silk/Sky
Physical Description: Ruby-red scales, v large blue/dark blue/white wings, longer-than-normal tail, yellow eyes

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and seems to melt into the background unless talked to. Is a bit of a goof, but they pull out the brainpower when necessary. They're also a great liar, but only uses this skill if they're in a tight spot, which honestly happens a lot.

Items Carried: Wears a Hunter's Hat (like my avatar) and a light yellow scarf. Also keeps a knife on them, just in case.
Pet(s): none
Power(s): Water and Ice manipulation, firesilk
Other: They keep to themself a lot, and are an amazing flier. They/Them/Theirs pronouns, please keep this in mind while your character is talking to them!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse
Cool! Ty! I’ll send mine in a sec I’m just on mobile too!
@FallenEclipse
Cool! Ty! I’ll send mine in a sec I’m just on mobile too!
@Moonwatcher2811

Np! I'm subbed to the thread now, so no need to ping.
@Moonwatcher2811

Np! I'm subbed to the thread now, so no need to ping.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
@Moonwatcher2811 May I join? I read the 13th book too, it's amazing! Name: Willow Gender: Female Age (preferably on the younger side): 4 Tribe: Rainwing Physical Description: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d579a0dd8de0f7298a15a9271e7e9ada/tumblr_p72fe57LFu1uowsqso1_400.png[/img] (not mine) This is how she normally looks but she has two different color eyes: one green and one blue. When she feels sad or angry, she looks like this: [img]https://www.pngkit.com/png/detail/178-1788976_rainwing-nightwing-hybird-by-jmyq-wings-of-fire.png[/img] (not mine) Personality: Willow is a sweet and mysterious dragon that is unlike other rainwings. She usually avoids straight on conflict and prefers to be by herself, and out in the forest. She can be sarcastic and stubborn but always sticks by her friends and protects them. She can have a motherly instinct but can also be the worst dragon who want to make angry. Items Carried: She is seen carrying a satchel for her many items found in the forest. She also has a necklace with a moonstone at the end from her deceased father. Pet(s): She has a pet jaguar which is unlike the usual pets of rainwings but her jaguar is pretty sweet and lazy. His name is Maple. Power(s): Animus and/or She can mind control others/change memories (uses very less), normal rainwing powers. (let me know if she is too OP) Other: She loves mangos and flying which she is really good at :)
@Moonwatcher2811 May I join? I read the 13th book too, it's amazing!

Name: Willow

Age (preferably on the younger side): 4

Tribe: Rainwing

Physical Description:
tumblr_p72fe57LFu1uowsqso1_400.png
(not mine)
This is how she normally looks but she has two different color eyes: one green and one blue.

When she feels sad or angry, she looks like this:
178-1788976_rainwing-nightwing-hybird-by-jmyq-wings-of-fire.png
(not mine)

Personality: Willow is a sweet and mysterious dragon that is unlike other rainwings. She usually avoids straight on conflict and prefers to be by herself, and out in the forest. She can be sarcastic and stubborn but always sticks by her friends and protects them. She can have a motherly instinct but can also be the worst dragon who want to make angry.

Items Carried: She is seen carrying a satchel for her many items found in the forest. She also has a necklace with a moonstone at the end from her deceased father.

Pet(s): She has a pet jaguar which is unlike the usual pets of rainwings but her jaguar is pretty sweet and lazy. His name is Maple.

Power(s): Animus and/or She can mind control others/change memories (uses very less), normal rainwing powers. (let me know if she is too OP)

Other: She loves mangos and flying which she is really good at :)
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
Yeah that's cool! Glad to have you!
@Digimon11
Yeah that's cool! Glad to have you!
@Moonwatcher2811 Thanks, can't wait to RP. I'm subbed now. Are we waiting for the other spots to fill up?
@Moonwatcher2811 Thanks, can't wait to RP. I'm subbed now. Are we waiting for the other spots to fill up?
ldNLSdw.png
Here's my dragon's bio! I'm probably going to try to do a drawing of her soon!
Okay everyone! We're still waiting for the last four slots to fill up, maybe we'll only wait for two if it takes too long! Glad you guys are gonna rp with me!

Name: Fox

Age: 6 years (would make her about 12-14 years in human years)

Tribe: Sandwing

Physical Description: Fox is a smaller Sandwing, with a much darker snout and spines than the average Sandwing. She has long, sharp canines, making her look quite like her chosen animal form of a fox. Her talons are longer and sharper than most, and her aim is deadly accurate (with her barb and talons). She has a chipped ear and a few scars along her back. She has piercing green eyes.

Personality: Fierce, doesn't obey authority. She has a soft spot for animals and is what we would call a conversationalist. She is defensive and quick-witted and doesn't like many dragons, but once you befriend her, she will do anything for you.

Items Carried: A necklace from her deceased mother, a silver earring in her right ear, a leather bag, potions and poisons, a book of flora and fauna, bedding for Astra, a small Fennec fox charm, a bow, arrows, a knife, all of her coin supply

Pet(s): A Fennec fox she saved from being eaten in the Scorpion Den. She saves many others, but only one stuck around. Her name is Astra, meaning Star.

Power(s): Able to shapeshift into any animal (excluding Pantala animals, scavengers, and other dragon tribes), able to speak to any animal and develop a strong bond

Other: Both of her parents are dead and her sister has disappeared. Ooh. It's kinda a sore spot. Well, maybe not kinda.
Here's my dragon's bio! I'm probably going to try to do a drawing of her soon!
Okay everyone! We're still waiting for the last four slots to fill up, maybe we'll only wait for two if it takes too long! Glad you guys are gonna rp with me!

Name: Fox

Age: 6 years (would make her about 12-14 years in human years)

Tribe: Sandwing

Physical Description: Fox is a smaller Sandwing, with a much darker snout and spines than the average Sandwing. She has long, sharp canines, making her look quite like her chosen animal form of a fox. Her talons are longer and sharper than most, and her aim is deadly accurate (with her barb and talons). She has a chipped ear and a few scars along her back. She has piercing green eyes.

Personality: Fierce, doesn't obey authority. She has a soft spot for animals and is what we would call a conversationalist. She is defensive and quick-witted and doesn't like many dragons, but once you befriend her, she will do anything for you.

Items Carried: A necklace from her deceased mother, a silver earring in her right ear, a leather bag, potions and poisons, a book of flora and fauna, bedding for Astra, a small Fennec fox charm, a bow, arrows, a knife, all of her coin supply

Pet(s): A Fennec fox she saved from being eaten in the Scorpion Den. She saves many others, but only one stuck around. Her name is Astra, meaning Star.

Power(s): Able to shapeshift into any animal (excluding Pantala animals, scavengers, and other dragon tribes), able to speak to any animal and develop a strong bond

Other: Both of her parents are dead and her sister has disappeared. Ooh. It's kinda a sore spot. Well, maybe not kinda.
(Oh btw Digimon your character is good! Not too OP!)
(Oh btw Digimon your character is good! Not too OP!)
Ah, Willow better not try mind-controlling Fallen. It probably won't end well.
Ah, Willow better not try mind-controlling Fallen. It probably won't end well.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106