Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Dawn: A Warrior Cats RP (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
(I want to join the rp, but I’m on a small hiatus rn, but I’ll be back very soon)

Name: Birchpaw

Age (In moons/months): 6 months (not sure the amount in moons

Clan: birdclan

Family/Kin: none

Personality: rather silent, almost mute some would say. As he rarely speaks more than a few words every once in awhile. Rather intelligent, always can be found at the highest point in the clan. Studying the stars. Or organizing the medicine herbs by color or name. Keeps the med-cat area tidy. Looks up to his Mentor with admiration, and strives to get all her lessons learned within a couple of tries.

Tom or She-cat?: Tom

Image/Description: a pale light brown, with splashes of white mixed it. Dark grey ear tips, and paws. Bright purple eyes. (I’ll make an image when I can)
Other:
(I want to join the rp, but I’m on a small hiatus rn, but I’ll be back very soon)

Name: Birchpaw

Age (In moons/months): 6 months (not sure the amount in moons

Clan: birdclan

Family/Kin: none

Personality: rather silent, almost mute some would say. As he rarely speaks more than a few words every once in awhile. Rather intelligent, always can be found at the highest point in the clan. Studying the stars. Or organizing the medicine herbs by color or name. Keeps the med-cat area tidy. Looks up to his Mentor with admiration, and strives to get all her lessons learned within a couple of tries.

Image/Description: a pale light brown, with splashes of white mixed it. Dark grey ear tips, and paws. Bright purple eyes. (I’ll make an image when I can)
Other:
@Rory007

A moon is a month ^^

Also, accepted. I'll ping the BirdClan Med. cat to tell them that they have an apprentice

@Moonbli
your catto has an apprentice
@Rory007

A moon is a month ^^

Also, accepted. I'll ping the BirdClan Med. cat to tell them that they have an apprentice

@Moonbli
your catto has an apprentice
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
alrighty!

Don't touch my herbs
alrighty!

Don't touch my herbs
eeac86f8a75683a30b61234178ecfb40-ezgif.com-resize.gif
eq6zQ9M.png
tqGkHih.png
kcbWnDp.png
LGvol4P.png
tw5SNNe.png
Imma make a SnowClan med cat one second-
Imma make a SnowClan med cat one second-
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="@Moonbli" date="2019-07-25 04:58:27" ] Fabledstar, Eclipsestar and Tsunamitail.. [/quote] Those weren't her kits... okay Kits: CardinalStar, MysticHeart I'll send her your family tree later- or just show you it
@Moonbli wrote on 2019-07-25 04:58:27:
Fabledstar, Eclipsestar and Tsunamitail..

Those weren't her kits...

okay
Kits: CardinalStar, MysticHeart
I'll send her your family tree later-
or just show you it
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
Name: Littlefrost
Age (In moons/months): 31 moons
Clan: SnowClan
Family/Kin: ???
Personality: Helpful, caring
Image/Description: Small dark gray tom with white speckles on pelt. Amber eyes.
Other:
Name: Littlefrost
Age (In moons/months): 31 moons
Clan: SnowClan
Family/Kin: ???
Personality: Helpful, caring
Image/Description: Small dark gray tom with white speckles on pelt. Amber eyes.
Other:
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
Name: Arulbas (Pronounced; AH- Rule - Bis)
Age (In moons/months): 26 moons (A little bit over 2 years)
Rank: Loner (Opened to join a clan WITH/WHEN has development)
Clan: N/A
Family/Kin: Velvet (Mother) DECEASED, Gorge (Father) DECEASED, Piper, (Sister) Alive
Personality: Calm, collected tom with intelligence to spare. Very flirtatious with she-cats that catches his attention. "A Teaser". Can test a warriors patience just to see a reaction out of them.
Image/Description: A tall, lithe russet-red colored tom with well defined, sleek fur. Piercing green-blue eyes.
Other:

|
|
v

Roleplay Example:
The soft chirps of crickets filled the loner's ears while he scoured the unclaimed territory, his optics focusing on what little he could see in front of him. Gentle shimmers of light briskly dance across the forest floor ahead of him as the sun slowly sets. Subtle shakes from the bushes alerted him to nearby prey, but the tom ignored it, lifting his chin to smell the air. It felt somewhat dense.. as if.. another cat was secretly following him. With a cheerful whisk of his tail, the lone tom slowed his pace, his irises in his eyes beginning to dilate from interest.

"Come on out.. I don't bite without reason my dear..~"

Arulbas cooed, followed by a slight chuckle. The lithe tom sat in a small patch of grass that grazed his pelt ever so slightly. His lips curled into a deep smile, his stance showing no malice nor did it show fear. In fact, the way he was sitting may have shown confidence let alone fear. The tom's paws were neatly placed in front of himself, giving slow gentle blinks to show he was comfortable in this predicament.

Name: Arulbas (Pronounced; AH- Rule - Bis)
Age (In moons/months): 26 moons (A little bit over 2 years)
Rank: Loner (Opened to join a clan WITH/WHEN has development)
Clan: N/A
Family/Kin: Velvet (Mother) DECEASED, Gorge (Father) DECEASED, Piper, (Sister) Alive
Personality: Calm, collected tom with intelligence to spare. Very flirtatious with she-cats that catches his attention. "A Teaser". Can test a warriors patience just to see a reaction out of them.
Image/Description: A tall, lithe russet-red colored tom with well defined, sleek fur. Piercing green-blue eyes.
Other:

|
|
v

Roleplay Example:
The soft chirps of crickets filled the loner's ears while he scoured the unclaimed territory, his optics focusing on what little he could see in front of him. Gentle shimmers of light briskly dance across the forest floor ahead of him as the sun slowly sets. Subtle shakes from the bushes alerted him to nearby prey, but the tom ignored it, lifting his chin to smell the air. It felt somewhat dense.. as if.. another cat was secretly following him. With a cheerful whisk of his tail, the lone tom slowed his pace, his irises in his eyes beginning to dilate from interest.

"Come on out.. I don't bite without reason my dear..~"

Arulbas cooed, followed by a slight chuckle. The lithe tom sat in a small patch of grass that grazed his pelt ever so slightly. His lips curled into a deep smile, his stance showing no malice nor did it show fear. In fact, the way he was sitting may have shown confidence let alone fear. The tom's paws were neatly placed in front of himself, giving slow gentle blinks to show he was comfortable in this predicament.

?RDgth=party.png
@MadameSollex
Accepted! You didn't need to give a roleplay example, but I still liked reading that ^^
@MadameSollex
Accepted! You didn't need to give a roleplay example, but I still liked reading that ^^
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
I just like to give examples haha~ I can gice another character as well.. whats needed more? male females? warriors?

I just like to give examples haha~ I can gice another character as well.. whats needed more? male females? warriors?

?RDgth=party.png
@MadameSollex

All. Mostly leaders, deputies, and med cats for the clans. Clan cat names aren't really needed for warriors heh, because rogues and loners joining clans
@MadameSollex

All. Mostly leaders, deputies, and med cats for the clans. Clan cat names aren't really needed for warriors heh, because rogues and loners joining clans
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15