Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •SuperNaturals• {Long Term RP}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@EmeraldJubilee (I don't know if you have subbed to this thread, so I'm pinging you.)

Jericho is an absolute bae! Such a charming personality! But I do hope he doesn't use his Bunsen Burner to cook eggs. Or the beakers as tea cups. *shiver*

Thank you for joining, join in to the RP whenever you'd like to!

"Oh hey Anu!" Rio nodded to the mirror dragoness as she entered the den. "Well as much as I'd like to leave, I also take it as me duty to represent the Gladekeeper and make her prou-" Rio didn't finish as she squeaked in surprise as the moss under Anu caught fire. Rio rushed to the wall and pressed herself against it, away from the fire. "HoLy gLadekeePer! aNu yOu arE oN fiRe! HOLY TIDELORD SOMEBODY HELP! WE ARE ON FIRE!!!!!" Rio shrieked, as she found a hole in the foliage and scrambled out the den. 'nooooooooo my mooooooooooosssssss' the Gladekeeper thought. Rio ran to find a bucket or something to put out the fire with.

"Anu! YoU will gEt burned!" said Rio, frantically searching for some kind of water vessel. Then she stopped and came up to the Guardian dragon near the Tidelord Den. "Hey, I'm Rio, channeler of the GladeKeeper. My friend, Anu, over there," Rio pointed at Anu, "made a fire. Can you put it out? Please?" Rio pleaded Orestes.
@EmeraldJubilee (I don't know if you have subbed to this thread, so I'm pinging you.)

Jericho is an absolute bae! Such a charming personality! But I do hope he doesn't use his Bunsen Burner to cook eggs. Or the beakers as tea cups. *shiver*

Thank you for joining, join in to the RP whenever you'd like to!

"Oh hey Anu!" Rio nodded to the mirror dragoness as she entered the den. "Well as much as I'd like to leave, I also take it as me duty to represent the Gladekeeper and make her prou-" Rio didn't finish as she squeaked in surprise as the moss under Anu caught fire. Rio rushed to the wall and pressed herself against it, away from the fire. "HoLy gLadekeePer! aNu yOu arE oN fiRe! HOLY TIDELORD SOMEBODY HELP! WE ARE ON FIRE!!!!!" Rio shrieked, as she found a hole in the foliage and scrambled out the den. 'nooooooooo my mooooooooooosssssss' the Gladekeeper thought. Rio ran to find a bucket or something to put out the fire with.

"Anu! YoU will gEt burned!" said Rio, frantically searching for some kind of water vessel. Then she stopped and came up to the Guardian dragon near the Tidelord Den. "Hey, I'm Rio, channeler of the GladeKeeper. My friend, Anu, over there," Rio pointed at Anu, "made a fire. Can you put it out? Please?" Rio pleaded Orestes.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
@SpeckledNightSky (I'm subbed now! I hope you don't mind me pinging you either - I wasn't sure if you were subscribed or not either!)

I'm glad you like him! And he's probably done all of those things and more already xD

Jericho tried to keep his head up in the Arena despite the thundering crowd and the acute pain throbbing in his head. I wonder if Mother and Father ever saw me getting here. When it came time to leave the Arena, he was one of the first out. Once away from the cheering crowd, his migraine lessened considerably, and Jericho took to chatting amicably with the other Channelers. Upon reaching the dorms, Jericho was simply overjoyed that he could pick out which was meant for him easily. They've even got a telescope! Maybe this won't be half bad. He occupied his time by joining the few dragons playing arial games, until he caught a faint whiff of smoke.

Thanks to a certain green Skydancer's shouts, it was easy to tell what was on fire quickly. Casting a glance at her as she ran up to a large Guardian, Jericho flew down and poked his head into the den. Upon seeing the Mirror inside, the young Spiral beamed.

"And here I was thinking I was gonna eat the place on fire first! Try not to worry about it, I'm sure it happens pretty regularly." He shrugged, seemingly unbothered by the flames. "Name's Jericho." He said, extending a talon towards the Mirror. "Who are you?"
@SpeckledNightSky (I'm subbed now! I hope you don't mind me pinging you either - I wasn't sure if you were subscribed or not either!)

I'm glad you like him! And he's probably done all of those things and more already xD

Jericho tried to keep his head up in the Arena despite the thundering crowd and the acute pain throbbing in his head. I wonder if Mother and Father ever saw me getting here. When it came time to leave the Arena, he was one of the first out. Once away from the cheering crowd, his migraine lessened considerably, and Jericho took to chatting amicably with the other Channelers. Upon reaching the dorms, Jericho was simply overjoyed that he could pick out which was meant for him easily. They've even got a telescope! Maybe this won't be half bad. He occupied his time by joining the few dragons playing arial games, until he caught a faint whiff of smoke.

Thanks to a certain green Skydancer's shouts, it was easy to tell what was on fire quickly. Casting a glance at her as she ran up to a large Guardian, Jericho flew down and poked his head into the den. Upon seeing the Mirror inside, the young Spiral beamed.

"And here I was thinking I was gonna eat the place on fire first! Try not to worry about it, I'm sure it happens pretty regularly." He shrugged, seemingly unbothered by the flames. "Name's Jericho." He said, extending a talon towards the Mirror. "Who are you?"
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
(mY AlErTS)

When he entered the dorm, he was taken aback yet was somewhat expecting it. He was used to staying in humble dens, a bland cave or a roofless space with bamboo acting as the walls but he certainly was impressed. The guardian strolled over to his space, it was sandy and more-so represents a yard space but he could settle in. He'd have to be careful about not trekking the sand all over the place though.

As he was admiring his spot, he heard the door open and saw the missing dragon stroll in. Perhaps she wandered off and got lost for a bit. He turned back to step in, finding more surprises. In the further back wall, there was a nest for him to rest in, guarded against the sand by stones propped around it. It is better than burrowing in the sand and waking up with it up his nose, that's for sure. He went to investigate when suddenly there were shrieks. Orestes, among the other dragons here turned their head to see that the vegetation in the Gladekeeper Channeler area was set alight.

it wasn't surprising that Rio would turn to him for help. He channels the Tidelord after all. With a low toned hum, he focused into levitating a gallon of water from the pool and sent it hurtling towards the flames just as the spiral slipped inside. There was a SPLASH! and then a hiss and the fire was out, though it left the area all soggy.
(mY AlErTS)

When he entered the dorm, he was taken aback yet was somewhat expecting it. He was used to staying in humble dens, a bland cave or a roofless space with bamboo acting as the walls but he certainly was impressed. The guardian strolled over to his space, it was sandy and more-so represents a yard space but he could settle in. He'd have to be careful about not trekking the sand all over the place though.

As he was admiring his spot, he heard the door open and saw the missing dragon stroll in. Perhaps she wandered off and got lost for a bit. He turned back to step in, finding more surprises. In the further back wall, there was a nest for him to rest in, guarded against the sand by stones propped around it. It is better than burrowing in the sand and waking up with it up his nose, that's for sure. He went to investigate when suddenly there were shrieks. Orestes, among the other dragons here turned their head to see that the vegetation in the Gladekeeper Channeler area was set alight.

it wasn't surprising that Rio would turn to him for help. He channels the Tidelord after all. With a low toned hum, he focused into levitating a gallon of water from the pool and sent it hurtling towards the flames just as the spiral slipped inside. There was a SPLASH! and then a hiss and the fire was out, though it left the area all soggy.
Anu, now smelling the smoke rising, she looked down to see the moss on fire and screeched in a panic. And of course stepped as far away possible from Rio’s den in fear and a little bit of sadness. But suddenly she heard a voice from behind her as she whipped around quickly to see a spiral who named himself Jericho. Seeming to relax for the most part to know that it ‘isn’t much of a problem’. Though she isn’t complaining really.

“It really doesn’t, this. This is the first time in a long time that this happened, it still scares me though.” She said, still trying not to worry so much, though she could have burnt Rio alive. “I’m Anu, it’s a pleasure to meet you Jericho.” She said with a small nod. “Why are you in a rush to burn this place down so much so suddenly?” She asked with hints of curiosity.

Though once she was hit with water and became drenched, she quickly glared to who had made her soaking wet, but once she had seen the tall guardian, she looked down immediately. “I’m sorry for ruining the den! I didn’t knew!” She said in a slight panic, though what she truly feels other than fear is a bit of being a little mad, who can blame her for being wet? She is cold.
Anu, now smelling the smoke rising, she looked down to see the moss on fire and screeched in a panic. And of course stepped as far away possible from Rio’s den in fear and a little bit of sadness. But suddenly she heard a voice from behind her as she whipped around quickly to see a spiral who named himself Jericho. Seeming to relax for the most part to know that it ‘isn’t much of a problem’. Though she isn’t complaining really.

“It really doesn’t, this. This is the first time in a long time that this happened, it still scares me though.” She said, still trying not to worry so much, though she could have burnt Rio alive. “I’m Anu, it’s a pleasure to meet you Jericho.” She said with a small nod. “Why are you in a rush to burn this place down so much so suddenly?” She asked with hints of curiosity.

Though once she was hit with water and became drenched, she quickly glared to who had made her soaking wet, but once she had seen the tall guardian, she looked down immediately. “I’m sorry for ruining the den! I didn’t knew!” She said in a slight panic, though what she truly feels other than fear is a bit of being a little mad, who can blame her for being wet? She is cold.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Jericho laughed softly. "It's a legacy! If the Arcanist nearly ended the world, then to channel him maybe I should burn something down?" He held a serious expression for a moment, then laughed again. "Kidding, kidding. It's just that some of my experiments can be a bit...unpredictable." Despite the strangeness of his words, Jericho was smiling brightly as he spoke.

Jericho yelped as he was splashed with water, and quickly turned to look for the source. Like Anu, Jericho locked eyes with the large Guardian Rio ran up to, but had a very different response.

"Our savior!" He beamed up at the Guardian. "I'm glad you interfered when you did - that little fire was quite on its way to being a bonfire!" He chuckled. He quickly noticed that a good few of the other Channelers were shooting Anu dirty looks an winced. He glanced back at the Mirror, and noticing she seemed rather dejected, gave her a friendly nudge on the shoulder. "Oh, it isn't all bad! Ash is very good for plants, you know. The Gladekeeper herself was born from them, and a little magic. I'm sure it'll grow back in no time!"
Jericho laughed softly. "It's a legacy! If the Arcanist nearly ended the world, then to channel him maybe I should burn something down?" He held a serious expression for a moment, then laughed again. "Kidding, kidding. It's just that some of my experiments can be a bit...unpredictable." Despite the strangeness of his words, Jericho was smiling brightly as he spoke.

Jericho yelped as he was splashed with water, and quickly turned to look for the source. Like Anu, Jericho locked eyes with the large Guardian Rio ran up to, but had a very different response.

"Our savior!" He beamed up at the Guardian. "I'm glad you interfered when you did - that little fire was quite on its way to being a bonfire!" He chuckled. He quickly noticed that a good few of the other Channelers were shooting Anu dirty looks an winced. He glanced back at the Mirror, and noticing she seemed rather dejected, gave her a friendly nudge on the shoulder. "Oh, it isn't all bad! Ash is very good for plants, you know. The Gladekeeper herself was born from them, and a little magic. I'm sure it'll grow back in no time!"
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
"Thank you for putting out the fire!" Rio bowed to Orestes. "Thank you so much!"
"It seems like you will have a lot pf fires to put out through your stay here." Rio let out a nervous laugh. Rio followed Jericho to Anu. 'Well it will take a loooooooooooooot of fertilizer to grow back half of my den. Or a bit of magic.' Rio made a small list of things to do, but she put it away when she hugged the drenched Anu. "I'm happy that you are alive and healthy but try not to burn my plants anymore." Rio laughed.

She patted Anu on the back and turned to Jericho. "Well you seem like a very mischievous fella!" Rio smiled. "I'm Rio, Channeling Gladekeeper. A great cook, baker, botanist, biologist, and apothecary. Also progressed in magic and matrial arts." She bowed and shook Jericho's talons. "Whatever you need just ask. Also please refrain from burning my den. Or my feathers." Rio laughed.

(Also this one is short because I wrote a very good long one, and because I accidentally submitted one without wifi it deleted. Now because I'm lazy I wrote this one and its noticeably shorter.)
"Thank you for putting out the fire!" Rio bowed to Orestes. "Thank you so much!"
"It seems like you will have a lot pf fires to put out through your stay here." Rio let out a nervous laugh. Rio followed Jericho to Anu. 'Well it will take a loooooooooooooot of fertilizer to grow back half of my den. Or a bit of magic.' Rio made a small list of things to do, but she put it away when she hugged the drenched Anu. "I'm happy that you are alive and healthy but try not to burn my plants anymore." Rio laughed.

She patted Anu on the back and turned to Jericho. "Well you seem like a very mischievous fella!" Rio smiled. "I'm Rio, Channeling Gladekeeper. A great cook, baker, botanist, biologist, and apothecary. Also progressed in magic and matrial arts." She bowed and shook Jericho's talons. "Whatever you need just ask. Also please refrain from burning my den. Or my feathers." Rio laughed.

(Also this one is short because I wrote a very good long one, and because I accidentally submitted one without wifi it deleted. Now because I'm lazy I wrote this one and its noticeably shorter.)
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Anu nodded, still feeling upset, now that she worries that many other dragons would hate her from the accident. “R-right..... But I swear, it was only an accident, I didn’t knew this would happen...” She said as she felt herself being hugged by Rio and smiled a small smile to Rio’s direction.

Now looking at the guardian, they look pretty powerful to her, she sent them a small cautious smile to them. Then quickly looked back at Jericho and Rio with the same look before slowly moving towards a darker but yet warmer area to where she thinks she belongs to be around more. Seeing that a dark den filled with ash, rock, a few tiny volcano vents inside with a special bed being surrounded by glowing embers, she feels like she is in her own old home before her clan moved to the tangled woods. “Wow.” Was all she could say.

And off to the side she could see shelves of fireproof covered spell books similar to her own. Now grinning, Anu decided to go over to the shelves of spell books and look around at the types of books and skim read a little of what lies within.

(It’s ok, happens to me too.)
Anu nodded, still feeling upset, now that she worries that many other dragons would hate her from the accident. “R-right..... But I swear, it was only an accident, I didn’t knew this would happen...” She said as she felt herself being hugged by Rio and smiled a small smile to Rio’s direction.

Now looking at the guardian, they look pretty powerful to her, she sent them a small cautious smile to them. Then quickly looked back at Jericho and Rio with the same look before slowly moving towards a darker but yet warmer area to where she thinks she belongs to be around more. Seeing that a dark den filled with ash, rock, a few tiny volcano vents inside with a special bed being surrounded by glowing embers, she feels like she is in her own old home before her clan moved to the tangled woods. “Wow.” Was all she could say.

And off to the side she could see shelves of fireproof covered spell books similar to her own. Now grinning, Anu decided to go over to the shelves of spell books and look around at the types of books and skim read a little of what lies within.

(It’s ok, happens to me too.)
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Jericho offered a sympathetic smile to Anu. It was clear that she was having difficulty grasping her powers as a Channeler, which he would easily understand. It was strange that some of the others seemed so angry with her though - it wasn't even their stuff that burned! And Anu seemed so nice, too! If they kept it up, Jericho might just have to put some slime into their pillows or something...

He watched Rio apparoach warily, worried she may lecture him or Anu, but quickly relaxed once she wrapped the drenched Mirror in a hug. He turned his attention to the Guardian, studying them quickly. Based on what they had done with the water, he assumed they were channeling the Tidelord. For a brief instant, Jericho felt jealous that they had a connection he would never have with the god of his birthland, but just as quickly brushed it off. It wasn't like Jericho ever really tried to connect with the Water god, and he doubted his parents would have been especially fond of him either way. He beamed up at the Guardian. He was glad to have such a formidable dragon here, and though he knew that technically the Guardian was his competition for...whatever exactly was happening here, he hoped that he would get to know them better.

Noticing that the green Skydancer had turned and bowed to him, Jericho grinned and bowed back, though he did it more to mimic Rio than out of habit. He nodded gently as she spoke, a bit amused that she was sharing so much. "And you seem very observant, Rio!" He said. He quickly returned Anu's smile before turning back to the Skydancer. "I'm Jericho, and I've been channeling the Arcanist for some time now. I can't say my résumé is half as impressive as yours, though." He laughed softly. "Although, I'd like to think I'm a decent cook, too. Maybe we could cook together, sometime?" He offered, tilting his head slightly. "And I promise I won't be burning any of your feathers - they're much too pretty for that." Jericho added with a wink.
Jericho offered a sympathetic smile to Anu. It was clear that she was having difficulty grasping her powers as a Channeler, which he would easily understand. It was strange that some of the others seemed so angry with her though - it wasn't even their stuff that burned! And Anu seemed so nice, too! If they kept it up, Jericho might just have to put some slime into their pillows or something...

He watched Rio apparoach warily, worried she may lecture him or Anu, but quickly relaxed once she wrapped the drenched Mirror in a hug. He turned his attention to the Guardian, studying them quickly. Based on what they had done with the water, he assumed they were channeling the Tidelord. For a brief instant, Jericho felt jealous that they had a connection he would never have with the god of his birthland, but just as quickly brushed it off. It wasn't like Jericho ever really tried to connect with the Water god, and he doubted his parents would have been especially fond of him either way. He beamed up at the Guardian. He was glad to have such a formidable dragon here, and though he knew that technically the Guardian was his competition for...whatever exactly was happening here, he hoped that he would get to know them better.

Noticing that the green Skydancer had turned and bowed to him, Jericho grinned and bowed back, though he did it more to mimic Rio than out of habit. He nodded gently as she spoke, a bit amused that she was sharing so much. "And you seem very observant, Rio!" He said. He quickly returned Anu's smile before turning back to the Skydancer. "I'm Jericho, and I've been channeling the Arcanist for some time now. I can't say my résumé is half as impressive as yours, though." He laughed softly. "Although, I'd like to think I'm a decent cook, too. Maybe we could cook together, sometime?" He offered, tilting his head slightly. "And I promise I won't be burning any of your feathers - they're much too pretty for that." Jericho added with a wink.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Orestes watched the reactions to the flames being put out carefully. Understandably the mirror seemed irritated at being quickly soaked. It seems that she is a Flamecaller Channeler judging by how she set the plants alight. On the other hand, the spiral and the skydancer responded with imminent gratitude, thanking him for the deed. In response, he merely bowed and rumbled, “My pleasure.”

Though he had a cue to leave now that the trouble has been quelled, he still hovered by, watching them interact. The mirror seemed to have changed from irritated to apologetic and she left with a few words and a seemingly nervous smile. Then he felt a pair of wide eyes on him and turned to see the spiral studying him. The spiral is a water dragon, something he wished he could be, though he also wished to be truly something else as well. The eyes left him and Orestes finally decided to retreat into his area after listening to the skydancer, Rio, and the spiral, Jericho, chatter amongst themselves.
Orestes watched the reactions to the flames being put out carefully. Understandably the mirror seemed irritated at being quickly soaked. It seems that she is a Flamecaller Channeler judging by how she set the plants alight. On the other hand, the spiral and the skydancer responded with imminent gratitude, thanking him for the deed. In response, he merely bowed and rumbled, “My pleasure.”

Though he had a cue to leave now that the trouble has been quelled, he still hovered by, watching them interact. The mirror seemed to have changed from irritated to apologetic and she left with a few words and a seemingly nervous smile. Then he felt a pair of wide eyes on him and turned to see the spiral studying him. The spiral is a water dragon, something he wished he could be, though he also wished to be truly something else as well. The eyes left him and Orestes finally decided to retreat into his area after listening to the skydancer, Rio, and the spiral, Jericho, chatter amongst themselves.
Ok this one is long and you don’t have to read after the first paragraph))

(Jericho is a flirt. Oh my, such Charisma)

Rio snorted and looked away. ‘Fast wits and a charming personality. He sure is the Arcanist.’ Then she mischievously smiled.
“It’ll be my pleasure to cook with someone as handsome as you.” Rio laughed, standing up and walking to the entrance of her burnt den. “Until then, have a great day!” Rio looked amused. She disappeared behind the singed vines.

Rio sneezed. It was definitely time for some renovation. ‘Obviously I can’t live like this....’ Rio thought as she shook the ash off her claws unsuccessfully. She grasped the stalks of the leaves that made up the canopy and untangled them, making a giant hole where the ceiling once was. She trimmed the singed ends from the vines, and cut out all of the burnt moss. She caught a poison dart frog (not poisonous to bigger dragons, unlike faes, who fear them like they would fear death.) and put it on a higher leaf. Then she walked out, rubbed her hands together and clapped her wings to ventilate the area and blow the ash and cinder out. It was a lot easier than trying to remember some old whirlwind wind spell. The den looked clean and well lit but barren.

Rio worked on weaving a woody climbing vine into tight and tough walls. She left a nice hole for the entrance. Rio was caught by surprise when her leg caught on a pesky vine. After leaving a face shaped dent in the floor, Rio got up, flapped her wings in discontent, and rubbed her snout. “You pesky little vine, I’m happy that you aren’t hurt, but you hurt me, and I ask you to please grow out from my lair, near the entrance, or weave yourself into the walls. Please, don’t trip me anymore!” Rio lectures the vine, as the vine obediently grew up the framework and into the entrance, slowly but surely. ‘Hmph.’
Rio grew and broke bamboo to replace the floor with it, and dug two in to the earth parallel from each other. The tall hard stalks reached higher than twice Rio’s height. She fixed the canopy, and now it let through light that filtered green through the leaves. Just a bit more to add.

Tired, Rio looked around her completes den. Spellbooks and trinkets stored between the hard framework, forming something like shelves. A hammock hanging from the two bamboo poles, right up to the canopy.
And a few magical lanterns letting out a warm glow. “Ah you’re back! I did hope to see you again.” Rio chattered with the poisonous dart frog. “Well it sure feels like home.”

Rio walked out and sat at the entrance, satisfied with the day’s work.
Ok this one is long and you don’t have to read after the first paragraph))

(Jericho is a flirt. Oh my, such Charisma)

Rio snorted and looked away. ‘Fast wits and a charming personality. He sure is the Arcanist.’ Then she mischievously smiled.
“It’ll be my pleasure to cook with someone as handsome as you.” Rio laughed, standing up and walking to the entrance of her burnt den. “Until then, have a great day!” Rio looked amused. She disappeared behind the singed vines.

Rio sneezed. It was definitely time for some renovation. ‘Obviously I can’t live like this....’ Rio thought as she shook the ash off her claws unsuccessfully. She grasped the stalks of the leaves that made up the canopy and untangled them, making a giant hole where the ceiling once was. She trimmed the singed ends from the vines, and cut out all of the burnt moss. She caught a poison dart frog (not poisonous to bigger dragons, unlike faes, who fear them like they would fear death.) and put it on a higher leaf. Then she walked out, rubbed her hands together and clapped her wings to ventilate the area and blow the ash and cinder out. It was a lot easier than trying to remember some old whirlwind wind spell. The den looked clean and well lit but barren.

Rio worked on weaving a woody climbing vine into tight and tough walls. She left a nice hole for the entrance. Rio was caught by surprise when her leg caught on a pesky vine. After leaving a face shaped dent in the floor, Rio got up, flapped her wings in discontent, and rubbed her snout. “You pesky little vine, I’m happy that you aren’t hurt, but you hurt me, and I ask you to please grow out from my lair, near the entrance, or weave yourself into the walls. Please, don’t trip me anymore!” Rio lectures the vine, as the vine obediently grew up the framework and into the entrance, slowly but surely. ‘Hmph.’
Rio grew and broke bamboo to replace the floor with it, and dug two in to the earth parallel from each other. The tall hard stalks reached higher than twice Rio’s height. She fixed the canopy, and now it let through light that filtered green through the leaves. Just a bit more to add.

Tired, Rio looked around her completes den. Spellbooks and trinkets stored between the hard framework, forming something like shelves. A hammock hanging from the two bamboo poles, right up to the canopy.
And a few magical lanterns letting out a warm glow. “Ah you’re back! I did hope to see you again.” Rio chattered with the poisonous dart frog. “Well it sure feels like home.”

Rio walked out and sat at the entrance, satisfied with the day’s work.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41