Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •SuperNaturals• {Long Term RP}
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41
(Beautiful.)

The imperial in the booth looked down upon the Arena. "Two down, a few more to go! It's interesting to see how the Chosen Ones' first battle goes! First one to die was the noble Nobel, who eyes where caught on Rio for a moment too long. Way to go, Channeler of the Stormcatcher." commented the dragon, talking through a mic.

"It seems that the Fae's encounter with a fiery death came close, but not close enough to kill them. Oh my! The fiery Anu has decided to take a different approach! Is that a dagger I see!?" he exclaimed, carefully watching the scene. "Oh no! Seems like the mirror didn't have the guts to kill a butterfly! Then I sure do know what won't disappoint us: Adrian is consumed by the Plaguebringer! He is focusing on Rio and the tiny Gaoler. Good choice Adrian! Oh my ! He strikes! And there, Rio makes her futile attempt to escape the wrath of the venom. And there she goes, dead."
(Beautiful.)

The imperial in the booth looked down upon the Arena. "Two down, a few more to go! It's interesting to see how the Chosen Ones' first battle goes! First one to die was the noble Nobel, who eyes where caught on Rio for a moment too long. Way to go, Channeler of the Stormcatcher." commented the dragon, talking through a mic.

"It seems that the Fae's encounter with a fiery death came close, but not close enough to kill them. Oh my! The fiery Anu has decided to take a different approach! Is that a dagger I see!?" he exclaimed, carefully watching the scene. "Oh no! Seems like the mirror didn't have the guts to kill a butterfly! Then I sure do know what won't disappoint us: Adrian is consumed by the Plaguebringer! He is focusing on Rio and the tiny Gaoler. Good choice Adrian! Oh my ! He strikes! And there, Rio makes her futile attempt to escape the wrath of the venom. And there she goes, dead."
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
(Yea, and oof, I hope you will be cured soon from writers block.)
(Nobel probably got enchanted by some ‘love spell’ or something XD Beautiful)

As Anu attacked the Pearlcatcher in a stealthy way, she had heard the Imperial speak over the mic and instead of feeling very upset to angry. Doing a very quick death blow to the neck of the Pearlcatcher then looked at the Imperial with a harsh glare. ‘Can’t kill a butterfly?’ Ha, screw that. “I will make you eat your own words you overgrown sewer rat!” She shouted up to him from where he sat.

Now looking to the state Rio has been in, and the large dark Gaoler with the scared looking Spirit Anu growled lightly for a second before rushing over while dodging a few contus and a few elemental spells within a zig zagged line before jumping high enough with a small flap of her dark raven armor covered wings to give herself a boost and onto the male Gaoler’s back. She held onto one of his antlered horns with one hand and holding the dagger that she is about to stab him with the other.

“Spirit! Get away from this spot! I got this Gaoler for now!” She quickly ordered for her ‘supposed’ friend’s safety. While raising her dark steel dagger that is willing to stab the male Gaoler in the head.
(Yea, and oof, I hope you will be cured soon from writers block.)
(Nobel probably got enchanted by some ‘love spell’ or something XD Beautiful)

As Anu attacked the Pearlcatcher in a stealthy way, she had heard the Imperial speak over the mic and instead of feeling very upset to angry. Doing a very quick death blow to the neck of the Pearlcatcher then looked at the Imperial with a harsh glare. ‘Can’t kill a butterfly?’ Ha, screw that. “I will make you eat your own words you overgrown sewer rat!” She shouted up to him from where he sat.

Now looking to the state Rio has been in, and the large dark Gaoler with the scared looking Spirit Anu growled lightly for a second before rushing over while dodging a few contus and a few elemental spells within a zig zagged line before jumping high enough with a small flap of her dark raven armor covered wings to give herself a boost and onto the male Gaoler’s back. She held onto one of his antlered horns with one hand and holding the dagger that she is about to stab him with the other.

“Spirit! Get away from this spot! I got this Gaoler for now!” She quickly ordered for her ‘supposed’ friend’s safety. While raising her dark steel dagger that is willing to stab the male Gaoler in the head.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
"Ah! The mirror takes revenge! Lets see how she fares with the not-so-gentle giant.
She killed the pearlcatcher, and she aims for the gaoler, trying to prove my words wrong! Interesting turn of events, is she avenging her self or her friends?" He paused, moving onto the next subject of his interest.
"The storm is dead but the mountain remains. How will Orestes deal with the attacker? Will he succeed or die? Fight or flight? We will find out after this short add break XD"
"Ah! The mirror takes revenge! Lets see how she fares with the not-so-gentle giant.
She killed the pearlcatcher, and she aims for the gaoler, trying to prove my words wrong! Interesting turn of events, is she avenging her self or her friends?" He paused, moving onto the next subject of his interest.
"The storm is dead but the mountain remains. How will Orestes deal with the attacker? Will he succeed or die? Fight or flight? We will find out after this short add break XD"
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
(Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! XD ‘and she aims for the Gaoler, trying to prove my words wrong’ and the end are beautiful!!! Oh I know, how about an arena anthem? XD)
(Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! XD ‘and she aims for the Gaoler, trying to prove my words wrong’ and the end are beautiful!!! Oh I know, how about an arena anthem? XD)
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
"Thiiiissssss
Is The arenA!
Fiiiiight or Flight
It is your choice
Prooooooove yourself
Or will you Fail?
Life in the arena is hArsh!
Uuuuuuse your wits
And you might WIn
Uuuuuuse your strength
And then you have A chAnce

Thiiiiiiiiiissss is the ArEnA!
Fight
Bite
Flight
Blight
And WIn!
"Thiiiissssss
Is The arenA!
Fiiiiight or Flight
It is your choice
Prooooooove yourself
Or will you Fail?
Life in the arena is hArsh!
Uuuuuuse your wits
And you might WIn
Uuuuuuse your strength
And then you have A chAnce

Thiiiiiiiiiissss is the ArEnA!
Fight
Bite
Flight
Blight
And WIn!
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
((jESUS MY NOTIFICATIONS

Although he could barely move from his spot, his saving grace came in the form of a fae and the wildclaw seemed to have drawn his attention away from him before briefly getting hit by a flying dagger. Good. He finally stumbled his way upwards and to return the favor, he focused his energy into a spell. He may not be able to move much at the moment since the stunning effects were taking place but that didn't mean he can't do something else.

There was no water on the battlefield to speak of, however there was blood seeping out from the fallen. Perhaps it isn't water, but it's a liquid. Trying his best not to draw out the blood from the bodies of the "dead," he gathered up the blood with his levitation spell and aimed it at the Earthshaker Channeler's eyes, hearing the scream of surprise as the channeler stumbled around blindly. With that done Orestes focused to try and move his limbs, though it seems like the lightning spell won't relinquish its hold on him anytime soon. Perhaps he should work more on spell resistances himself.
((jESUS MY NOTIFICATIONS

Although he could barely move from his spot, his saving grace came in the form of a fae and the wildclaw seemed to have drawn his attention away from him before briefly getting hit by a flying dagger. Good. He finally stumbled his way upwards and to return the favor, he focused his energy into a spell. He may not be able to move much at the moment since the stunning effects were taking place but that didn't mean he can't do something else.

There was no water on the battlefield to speak of, however there was blood seeping out from the fallen. Perhaps it isn't water, but it's a liquid. Trying his best not to draw out the blood from the bodies of the "dead," he gathered up the blood with his levitation spell and aimed it at the Earthshaker Channeler's eyes, hearing the scream of surprise as the channeler stumbled around blindly. With that done Orestes focused to try and move his limbs, though it seems like the lightning spell won't relinquish its hold on him anytime soon. Perhaps he should work more on spell resistances himself.
adila // focused // tagged: orestes

Adila wasn't one to pass up an obvious opportunity. Well, they were if there was significant risk involved, but with the Tidelord's Channeler stunned from the aftereffects of some sort of lightning spell and the Earthshaker's screeching from their sudden and startling lack of functional eyes, there wasn't much consequence if they failed. The small dragon dove at the dragon's back again, but this time, with their cleaver drawn, and swung it into the Channeler's spine. They collapsed to the ground almost immediately, limbs suddenly not responding because of the damage, and they almost leisurely landed on the other drake's back before delivering a more precise strike to their neck.

They weren't...completely sure if the larger dragon was dead, but with nerve damage like that, it wasn't exactly possible for them to retaliate even if they were still conscious. Even so, they shot off as fast as possible with another boost of wind magic, though their stores were quickly depleting from the battle and the need to use so much power just to let themselves fly. It was worth it to get away from possible retaliation (they had just sprayed a lot of blood everywhere, and the water dragon could control it) and make it less obvious that the seemingly inept Fae was responsible for it.
adila // focused // tagged: orestes

Adila wasn't one to pass up an obvious opportunity. Well, they were if there was significant risk involved, but with the Tidelord's Channeler stunned from the aftereffects of some sort of lightning spell and the Earthshaker's screeching from their sudden and startling lack of functional eyes, there wasn't much consequence if they failed. The small dragon dove at the dragon's back again, but this time, with their cleaver drawn, and swung it into the Channeler's spine. They collapsed to the ground almost immediately, limbs suddenly not responding because of the damage, and they almost leisurely landed on the other drake's back before delivering a more precise strike to their neck.

They weren't...completely sure if the larger dragon was dead, but with nerve damage like that, it wasn't exactly possible for them to retaliate even if they were still conscious. Even so, they shot off as fast as possible with another boost of wind magic, though their stores were quickly depleting from the battle and the need to use so much power just to let themselves fly. It was worth it to get away from possible retaliation (they had just sprayed a lot of blood everywhere, and the water dragon could control it) and make it less obvious that the seemingly inept Fae was responsible for it.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
Immediately, Adrian felt the weight on top of him. Thrashing around, he attempts to throw off the attacker. Standing up on his hind legs, he uses his arms to pry the Mirror off of him, sharp talons digging into it's skin. He lets out a loud roar, losing his balance. He topples over onto the young Gaoler. (@Foxstarplayful) Fearing his end, Adrian still shook, struggling to pull the Mirror off of him.
Immediately, Adrian felt the weight on top of him. Thrashing around, he attempts to throw off the attacker. Standing up on his hind legs, he uses his arms to pry the Mirror off of him, sharp talons digging into it's skin. He lets out a loud roar, losing his balance. He topples over onto the young Gaoler. (@Foxstarplayful) Fearing his end, Adrian still shook, struggling to pull the Mirror off of him.
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
Spirit
Spirit let out a yelp of suprise, stuck under the larger Gaoler. Now how would she get out? She could hear the Imperial from under the Gaoler, but couldn't make out what he was saying. She tried to crawl out from under the Gaoler but only managed to get one arm and part of her head out. She hated the thought but maybe she could stab him to get out?

Struggling she grabbed the spear she had droped, and spun it around so it was facing the Gaoler on top of her. With a flick of her wrist Spirit sent the spear towards the Gaoler.
Spirit
Spirit let out a yelp of suprise, stuck under the larger Gaoler. Now how would she get out? She could hear the Imperial from under the Gaoler, but couldn't make out what he was saying. She tried to crawl out from under the Gaoler but only managed to get one arm and part of her head out. She hated the thought but maybe she could stab him to get out?

Struggling she grabbed the spear she had droped, and spun it around so it was facing the Gaoler on top of her. With a flick of her wrist Spirit sent the spear towards the Gaoler.
( @Malignatt sorry to be a bit of a bother but i'm not really sure if adi took down both orestes and the earthshaker channeler? :0
( @Malignatt sorry to be a bit of a bother but i'm not really sure if adi took down both orestes and the earthshaker channeler? :0
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41