Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hensbane's Character Corner
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
(help can someone link me to the rp i forgot to sub to it)
(help can someone link me to the rp i forgot to sub to it)
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
<3 we are vv active, FYI XD
<3 we are vv active, FYI XD
oof maaaannn
XD
I’ll ping ya
XD
I’ll ping ya
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Also, every day, we do character relationship updates posted on here. You should be able to see some of them lol
Also, every day, we do character relationship updates posted on here. You should be able to see some of them lol
oof maaaannn
Ok so

Everyone is in the Sky Kingdpm after hearing of 50 murders of exclusively male dragons. Everyone has been welcomed into the palace by queen Rose and yep
Ok so

Everyone is in the Sky Kingdpm after hearing of 50 murders of exclusively male dragons. Everyone has been welcomed into the palace by queen Rose and yep

ROOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE
ROOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE
oof maaaannn
Lisia~

Hen: Not much changed since last time!
Grass: Thinks his jokes are great
Wonder: Not much has changed! Confused as to where she wanders off to sometimes
Virgo: Likes him being in her room, feels safer. Thankfully not arguing as much as they used to. Wants to help him. Respects him!
Venomous: Not much has changed since last time!
Rose: Ehhhh, fine? Hasn't seen much of her
Saxifrage: Same as last time

Saxifrage~
Sleet: Neutral now, is now trying not to upset her in any way by what she said but that might be a little hard
Rose: ermmmmm,,,,,hot???? but like??? really confusing???? because sax isn't too good with emotions????
Lisia~

Hen: Not much changed since last time!
Grass: Thinks his jokes are great
Wonder: Not much has changed! Confused as to where she wanders off to sometimes
Virgo: Likes him being in her room, feels safer. Thankfully not arguing as much as they used to. Wants to help him. Respects him!
Venomous: Not much has changed since last time!
Rose: Ehhhh, fine? Hasn't seen much of her
Saxifrage: Same as last time

Saxifrage~
Sleet: Neutral now, is now trying not to upset her in any way by what she said but that might be a little hard
Rose: ermmmmm,,,,,hot???? but like??? really confusing???? because sax isn't too good with emotions????
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
XD
XD
oof maaaannn
daw sweet ty

Name: Icarus
Gender/Pronouns: Male - He/Him
Tribe: Sandwing/Hivewing Hybrid
Description: Icarus has the pale yellow scales of a SandWing with a mostly Hivewing like build. Instead of the more bee-like wings HiveWings have, he had two pairs of SandWing wings. He has long, SandWing frills going down his back and at his elbows. His eyes are a gentle orange. Icarus' horns and claws are black like HiveWing markings, and his face is dotted with black HiveWing scales often mistaken as freckles. His tail is black, but fades out into his normal yellow scales (like a Black-Tailed Cribo).
Powers: Venomous claws with SandWing venom.
Due to his four wings, he can fly incredibly fast.
He's heat resistant.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: He's really haughty and mean, as his father often told him that his mother was the HiveWing queen. Because of this, he views everyone else as low-class and peasants. One of his only insecurities is his SandWing blood. (basically a summary-he is a jerk, Prince I-Am-Better-Than-You with many haughty sniffs.)
Anything Else: His father informs him that he had to run away with him to the Sand kingdom because his mother was afraid the HiveWings would kill her if they found out she had a dragonet with a SandWing. Icarus never met his mother.
His father is an explorer, and Icarus traveled with him as a Dragonet, leaving him very familiar with all breeds, animals, and cultures.

---

i added a few categories. might draw him later hehe
hope this is good, i might need to brainstom better powers xD
daw sweet ty

Name: Icarus
Gender/Pronouns: Male - He/Him
Tribe: Sandwing/Hivewing Hybrid
Description: Icarus has the pale yellow scales of a SandWing with a mostly Hivewing like build. Instead of the more bee-like wings HiveWings have, he had two pairs of SandWing wings. He has long, SandWing frills going down his back and at his elbows. His eyes are a gentle orange. Icarus' horns and claws are black like HiveWing markings, and his face is dotted with black HiveWing scales often mistaken as freckles. His tail is black, but fades out into his normal yellow scales (like a Black-Tailed Cribo).
Powers: Venomous claws with SandWing venom.
Due to his four wings, he can fly incredibly fast.
He's heat resistant.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: He's really haughty and mean, as his father often told him that his mother was the HiveWing queen. Because of this, he views everyone else as low-class and peasants. One of his only insecurities is his SandWing blood. (basically a summary-he is a jerk, Prince I-Am-Better-Than-You with many haughty sniffs.)
Anything Else: His father informs him that he had to run away with him to the Sand kingdom because his mother was afraid the HiveWings would kill her if they found out she had a dragonet with a SandWing. Icarus never met his mother.
His father is an explorer, and Icarus traveled with him as a Dragonet, leaving him very familiar with all breeds, animals, and cultures.

---

i added a few categories. might draw him later hehe
hope this is good, i might need to brainstom better powers xD
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
What a lad
What a lad

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15