Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247
Regulus nods. "And your favorite activity?" He asks curiously. Regulus actually trying to learn about him and wasn't being narcissistic. He didn't notice the nervous cues the skydancer gave, instead he simply waited for another reply.

Ranna sat down. "Ok. So... am i in trouble? I was only looking around. I'm not sure what you think... but i meant nothing by browsing the store." Why was the skydancer changing her voice? She looks at her sitting in front of her.
Regulus nods. "And your favorite activity?" He asks curiously. Regulus actually trying to learn about him and wasn't being narcissistic. He didn't notice the nervous cues the skydancer gave, instead he simply waited for another reply.

Ranna sat down. "Ok. So... am i in trouble? I was only looking around. I'm not sure what you think... but i meant nothing by browsing the store." Why was the skydancer changing her voice? She looks at her sitting in front of her.
"Favorite activity? Well, anything having to do with performing!" he said with a smile, although he still felt immensely awkward.

"No, you're not in trouble. Nothing bad has happened, do not worry." she said, trying to relax the Pearlcatcher. "I only have an offer for you."
"Favorite activity? Well, anything having to do with performing!" he said with a smile, although he still felt immensely awkward.

"No, you're not in trouble. Nothing bad has happened, do not worry." she said, trying to relax the Pearlcatcher. "I only have an offer for you."
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"Anything with performing? Instruments? Dancing?" He asks just as examples.

Ranna looks at her. "An offer?" She asks curiously. "I am only a dancer ma'am. What could i do?" She asks. She didn't understand this at all. What made her special? And why ask alone?
"Anything with performing? Instruments? Dancing?" He asks just as examples.

Ranna looks at her. "An offer?" She asks curiously. "I am only a dancer ma'am. What could i do?" She asks. She didn't understand this at all. What made her special? And why ask alone?
"Instruments...kind of, never been the best at that. Most definitely dancing." Silver says with a smile and a nod.

"Even dancers could be of some use here." Caroline says, a malevolent look in her eyes. "You see, there's a clan near here that's been having some trouble with this rebellion. We're looking for dragons that can fight, spread the word, find out information...you, as a dancer, can probably overhear a lot of things, correct?" She didn't wait for an answer. "You can find out information that would benefit the clan and help us crush the rebellion and make it a better place."

She wasn't being entirely truthful, of course. By now the clan she was talking about was completely overrun by the robotic dragons such as herself, and the rebellion she was speaking about was actually the nicer true dragons. She wouldn't tell Ranna that though. She would try to hide her secret as long as possible.
"Instruments...kind of, never been the best at that. Most definitely dancing." Silver says with a smile and a nod.

"Even dancers could be of some use here." Caroline says, a malevolent look in her eyes. "You see, there's a clan near here that's been having some trouble with this rebellion. We're looking for dragons that can fight, spread the word, find out information...you, as a dancer, can probably overhear a lot of things, correct?" She didn't wait for an answer. "You can find out information that would benefit the clan and help us crush the rebellion and make it a better place."

She wasn't being entirely truthful, of course. By now the clan she was talking about was completely overrun by the robotic dragons such as herself, and the rebellion she was speaking about was actually the nicer true dragons. She wouldn't tell Ranna that though. She would try to hide her secret as long as possible.
"You'd get along well with my daughters and mate!" He says chuckling. "They are dancers themselves."

Ranna looks at her. "Uh... yeah. But I'm not a spy." She says. "I mean... I'd like to help, maybe you could ask my father? He's a knowledgeable dragon that is capable of tactics and strategy." She was not certain what the dragon wanted besides espionage. "I can perform and let you know things before i go." She says. She wasn't agreeing to be an entire spy... she also didn't know Caroline was a robot and was asking Ranna to ally herself with robots too.
"You'd get along well with my daughters and mate!" He says chuckling. "They are dancers themselves."

Ranna looks at her. "Uh... yeah. But I'm not a spy." She says. "I mean... I'd like to help, maybe you could ask my father? He's a knowledgeable dragon that is capable of tactics and strategy." She was not certain what the dragon wanted besides espionage. "I can perform and let you know things before i go." She says. She wasn't agreeing to be an entire spy... she also didn't know Caroline was a robot and was asking Ranna to ally herself with robots too.
"Ah, that sounds great! Do they have a specific place they dance? A dance hall or whatnot? Or do they move venues like I do?" He sounded curious about Regulus's family.

"You don't need to be a spy or have any sort of experience." Caroline said with a smile, trying to relax Ranna. "You preform in different places, correct? All I would like for you to do is pick up a few bits of information about the area and tell us. I can't explain easily why it's helpful to us, but you should know that it will definitely make a difference." She hoped she was explaining this correctly- she wanted the other dragon to join them, after all. She had a feeling that this one would be of use to them.
"Ah, that sounds great! Do they have a specific place they dance? A dance hall or whatnot? Or do they move venues like I do?" He sounded curious about Regulus's family.

"You don't need to be a spy or have any sort of experience." Caroline said with a smile, trying to relax Ranna. "You preform in different places, correct? All I would like for you to do is pick up a few bits of information about the area and tell us. I can't explain easily why it's helpful to us, but you should know that it will definitely make a difference." She hoped she was explaining this correctly- she wanted the other dragon to join them, after all. She had a feeling that this one would be of use to them.
Regulus thought a moment. "Well... they practice in a lair at our clan. But they usually perform wherever clans want them to. At our clan we built a stage." He says honestly.

Ranna nods. "Yes. I am requested to perform along with my sisters and mother." She says. "I suppose it wouldn't be bad. Especially if it's just rumors or side conversation. Not sure about this rebellion... conservations aren't guaranteed after all. But i can let you know what i hear." She says. "Though i should tell father first." She didn't know Caroline wanted her to join them.
Regulus thought a moment. "Well... they practice in a lair at our clan. But they usually perform wherever clans want them to. At our clan we built a stage." He says honestly.

Ranna nods. "Yes. I am requested to perform along with my sisters and mother." She says. "I suppose it wouldn't be bad. Especially if it's just rumors or side conversation. Not sure about this rebellion... conservations aren't guaranteed after all. But i can let you know what i hear." She says. "Though i should tell father first." She didn't know Caroline wanted her to join them.
"Interesting. I'm not part of any clans at the moment, so I don't have a personal stage." he said with a relaxed smile. "Are you guys scheduled for any dances over in Lightning?"

"Just rumors and side conversations- that's all we need." she said, smiling. She had this dragon- she knew that they would accept her offer. "Ah, thank you. You can tell your father all you like...I don't see anything wrong with it." She hadn't told this dragon anything classified yet, and maybe the father could help out with their goals. "Just don't tell any other dragons apart from him, you understand?" Her voice reverted back to its metallic tone on the words "you understand" for a moment, but she coughed a little and fixed it.

She handed Ranna a card, no names on it except for a few symbols and a few places. "Whenever you want to contact us, leave a message or wait for one of us at one of those places. We'll be there."
"Interesting. I'm not part of any clans at the moment, so I don't have a personal stage." he said with a relaxed smile. "Are you guys scheduled for any dances over in Lightning?"

"Just rumors and side conversations- that's all we need." she said, smiling. She had this dragon- she knew that they would accept her offer. "Ah, thank you. You can tell your father all you like...I don't see anything wrong with it." She hadn't told this dragon anything classified yet, and maybe the father could help out with their goals. "Just don't tell any other dragons apart from him, you understand?" Her voice reverted back to its metallic tone on the words "you understand" for a moment, but she coughed a little and fixed it.

She handed Ranna a card, no names on it except for a few symbols and a few places. "Whenever you want to contact us, leave a message or wait for one of us at one of those places. We'll be there."
"Not yet. But that could change if we knew any clans here. And you're not in a clan?" He asks.

Ranna looks at her card. "Ok. And yes i understand." She says looking at her. "Leave a message?" She asks very confused. "How?" Ranna didn't know what she had joined exactly as she sat there. She didn't know if there was more as she looks at Caroline. "So just report to you about side conversation? I'll try to help. Is there anything else you needed to talk about?" She was curious about the dragon in front of her. Why she needed a dancer to listen to talking. "Do i need to go anywhere?"
"Not yet. But that could change if we knew any clans here. And you're not in a clan?" He asks.

Ranna looks at her card. "Ok. And yes i understand." She says looking at her. "Leave a message?" She asks very confused. "How?" Ranna didn't know what she had joined exactly as she sat there. She didn't know if there was more as she looks at Caroline. "So just report to you about side conversation? I'll try to help. Is there anything else you needed to talk about?" She was curious about the dragon in front of her. Why she needed a dancer to listen to talking. "Do i need to go anywhere?"
"No, I'm not in one. I know some though. Being in no clan opens you up for relations with many others." He paused a moment. "Back to the topic of dancing- is there anytime I can see a performance of yours?"

"You can write something down, a letter or whatnot. Hide it under something. Or just wait at one of these places, one of our dragons will come by and find you. As for what to report- any side conversation that's interesting or unusual. No specific topics. As for going anywhere...just to the places on the card to give us updates. Do you understand?" She hoped the dragon would follow through- this would be a nice win for them, after all. The more dragons telling them stuff the better.
"No, I'm not in one. I know some though. Being in no clan opens you up for relations with many others." He paused a moment. "Back to the topic of dancing- is there anytime I can see a performance of yours?"

"You can write something down, a letter or whatnot. Hide it under something. Or just wait at one of these places, one of our dragons will come by and find you. As for what to report- any side conversation that's interesting or unusual. No specific topics. As for going anywhere...just to the places on the card to give us updates. Do you understand?" She hoped the dragon would follow through- this would be a nice win for them, after all. The more dragons telling them stuff the better.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247