Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247
"You do?" He asks curiously. "If its not a bother, could you recommend any for a potential alliance?" He asks curiously. Regulus set another book down and sighs. "Sorry... i am being rather forward."

Ranna looks at her eyes. They seemed... different. "Uh... ok?" She asks curiously. She gesturing to Caroline to lead. "I'm Ranna it is nice to meet you!" She says smiling.
"You do?" He asks curiously. "If its not a bother, could you recommend any for a potential alliance?" He asks curiously. Regulus set another book down and sighs. "Sorry... i am being rather forward."

Ranna looks at her eyes. They seemed... different. "Uh... ok?" She asks curiously. She gesturing to Caroline to lead. "I'm Ranna it is nice to meet you!" She says smiling.
"Potential alliance...well, I know a lot of them are pretty hostile, but there's a multi-breed one that's known to be friendly to outsiders. I could bring you to them if you like." This was an understatement- the hostile ones were actually on the brink of rebellion caused by his mechanical kind. He had come from one of them, but had no wish of violence.

"Very nice of you." Caroline says, giving her a stiff nod. "Come. I know a place nearby we can speak." She starts to move on, not returning Ranna's smile. She just wasn't that kind of dragon.
"Potential alliance...well, I know a lot of them are pretty hostile, but there's a multi-breed one that's known to be friendly to outsiders. I could bring you to them if you like." This was an understatement- the hostile ones were actually on the brink of rebellion caused by his mechanical kind. He had come from one of them, but had no wish of violence.

"Very nice of you." Caroline says, giving her a stiff nod. "Come. I know a place nearby we can speak." She starts to move on, not returning Ranna's smile. She just wasn't that kind of dragon.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"Hostile? May i ask why?" Regulus didn't know of mechanical dragons and their rebellion. Or that some didn't notice it. "I would appreciate it. But i do not want to put you in a bad situation." He says.

Ranna tilts her head. Though she Follows the skydancer. She wondered why it needed to be away from everyone else.
"Hostile? May i ask why?" Regulus didn't know of mechanical dragons and their rebellion. Or that some didn't notice it. "I would appreciate it. But i do not want to put you in a bad situation." He says.

Ranna tilts her head. Though she Follows the skydancer. She wondered why it needed to be away from everyone else.
Silver licked his lips- a gesture he of course didn't need to preform, as he was mechanical and all. It was only a show of his anxiety about the topic. "Hostile as in...their creations rebelled against them. And took over. That kind of hostility." He hoped there was nothing more he needed to say about the rebellions. "It's not a bad situation, don't worry. I can take you there no problem."

"We are almost there." Caroline said, never unflinching in her even and unchanging stride. "Are you still there?" She turns a bend, heading towards a spot of darkness.
Silver licked his lips- a gesture he of course didn't need to preform, as he was mechanical and all. It was only a show of his anxiety about the topic. "Hostile as in...their creations rebelled against them. And took over. That kind of hostility." He hoped there was nothing more he needed to say about the rebellions. "It's not a bad situation, don't worry. I can take you there no problem."

"We are almost there." Caroline said, never unflinching in her even and unchanging stride. "Are you still there?" She turns a bend, heading towards a spot of darkness.
Regulus looks at him. "I see. Could i lend assistance?" He asks curiously. He didn't know how bad things had gotten or if they had, but thought he would ask. "If i may. If creations took over, what occured to hatchlings?" He asks. "Or dragons that they liked?"

Ranna noticed her perfect stride. "Your posture is remarkable." She says trying to begin a conversation. "And yes i am here friend." She says looking at the spot of darkness.
Regulus looks at him. "I see. Could i lend assistance?" He asks curiously. He didn't know how bad things had gotten or if they had, but thought he would ask. "If i may. If creations took over, what occured to hatchlings?" He asks. "Or dragons that they liked?"

Ranna noticed her perfect stride. "Your posture is remarkable." She says trying to begin a conversation. "And yes i am here friend." She says looking at the spot of darkness.
"I don't know. Are you trained fighters? Dragon fighters have been having some trouble taking down the rebellions as of recent. If you do wish to join the fight I won't stop ya'. And the hatchlings...I don't know. I don't think they're around anymore, at least. Dragons that they like are probably the ones that work with them now."

"Why thank you." Caroline says in a metallic sounding voice, her normal tone that she so desperately tried to hide. With a faked cough she went back to changing her voice, continuing and saying something else. "Through here. It gets lighter after a while." With that she disappeared into the shadows.
"I don't know. Are you trained fighters? Dragon fighters have been having some trouble taking down the rebellions as of recent. If you do wish to join the fight I won't stop ya'. And the hatchlings...I don't know. I don't think they're around anymore, at least. Dragons that they like are probably the ones that work with them now."

"Why thank you." Caroline says in a metallic sounding voice, her normal tone that she so desperately tried to hide. With a faked cough she went back to changing her voice, continuing and saying something else. "Through here. It gets lighter after a while." With that she disappeared into the shadows.
"Work with them? And i can fight. I imagine the hatchlings are fine. But being raised by the rebels. However, i only fight when i must. I do not enjoy it. What do you think about it friend?" He asks curiously.

Ranna looks at her. "Are you ok?" She asks detecting the voice. "You sounded.. unwell." She says politely. "And ok. I will follow you." She says following her into the shadows wondering where they were going.
"Work with them? And i can fight. I imagine the hatchlings are fine. But being raised by the rebels. However, i only fight when i must. I do not enjoy it. What do you think about it friend?" He asks curiously.

Ranna looks at her. "Are you ok?" She asks detecting the voice. "You sounded.. unwell." She says politely. "And ok. I will follow you." She says following her into the shadows wondering where they were going.
Silver licked his lips nervously again- this dragon was leading him into a position he didn't want to be in at all. He was going to have to go there eventually...it would end this awkward conversation with wonderful speed. He knew for sure that the hatchlings- or at least most of them- were dead now, but he didn't want to share the truth of that with the other dragon. "I don't know...many around me have attacked thinking I'm affiliated with the rebels, but really I would rather keep out of it. I'm a performer, not a warrior."

"No, no. I am alright." she said, making sure to keep her voice where she wanted it. "It is no issue. Come, come." They soon exited the shadows, ending up in a small garden-type place with a roof over it to hide it from sight. Strange symbols were marked into the back wall. "Here we are. No dragon knows about this except the ones who were told."
Silver licked his lips nervously again- this dragon was leading him into a position he didn't want to be in at all. He was going to have to go there eventually...it would end this awkward conversation with wonderful speed. He knew for sure that the hatchlings- or at least most of them- were dead now, but he didn't want to share the truth of that with the other dragon. "I don't know...many around me have attacked thinking I'm affiliated with the rebels, but really I would rather keep out of it. I'm a performer, not a warrior."

"No, no. I am alright." she said, making sure to keep her voice where she wanted it. "It is no issue. Come, come." They soon exited the shadows, ending up in a small garden-type place with a roof over it to hide it from sight. Strange symbols were marked into the back wall. "Here we are. No dragon knows about this except the ones who were told."
Regulus nods. "Then i respect your wish. I would avoid fighting whenever possible. But i will if i must." He says. He sounded very honest, his voice serious and held almost a leader quality to it. "What do you perform?" He asks curiously. He didn't ask why he would be affiliated with the rebels though.

"Oh. Where are we?" She asks curiously. Ranna looks around. "And ok. Thought i would ask. Why did you need me here?" She asks. She was uncertain what was going on but was unsure why her father wasn't here.
Regulus nods. "Then i respect your wish. I would avoid fighting whenever possible. But i will if i must." He says. He sounded very honest, his voice serious and held almost a leader quality to it. "What do you perform?" He asks curiously. He didn't ask why he would be affiliated with the rebels though.

"Oh. Where are we?" She asks curiously. Ranna looks around. "And ok. Thought i would ask. Why did you need me here?" She asks. She was uncertain what was going on but was unsure why her father wasn't here.
Silver was happy that he didn't go any further into the rebellion questions. "Thank you." He paused, thinking for a moment. "I preform basically anything. From cooking shows to singing...whatever dragonkind wants to listen to, I do." He liked his lips nervously again. He wasn't built for the reason of performing, he was actually meant to be a fighter for a combat-oriented clan. Performing was his personal thing.

"I cannot say- I do not know if you would be the best to know that yet." she said, her voice reverting back to its usual robotic tone for a moment before she changed it again. "Sorry. Anyways, sit down." She motioned to a chair before sitting down in one opposite it.
Silver was happy that he didn't go any further into the rebellion questions. "Thank you." He paused, thinking for a moment. "I preform basically anything. From cooking shows to singing...whatever dragonkind wants to listen to, I do." He liked his lips nervously again. He wasn't built for the reason of performing, he was actually meant to be a fighter for a combat-oriented clan. Performing was his personal thing.

"I cannot say- I do not know if you would be the best to know that yet." she said, her voice reverting back to its usual robotic tone for a moment before she changed it again. "Sorry. Anyways, sit down." She motioned to a chair before sitting down in one opposite it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247