Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ ByPugMrsTut
1 2 3 4 5 6
"The shadowbringer gave them to me as an egg. My clan was massive, and worshipped and cared for her temple. They soon saw I was born with her eyes, and they thought it was a sigh of evil and not good. Just as a baby, they chased me out, and nearly killed me before a very kind and loving Fae dragon saved me as a hatchling. They brought me to the plaguebringer before the fae, and their clan was chased away by bringing me. The lightweaver however accepted us." He explained as he contuined to walk.
"The shadowbringer gave them to me as an egg. My clan was massive, and worshipped and cared for her temple. They soon saw I was born with her eyes, and they thought it was a sigh of evil and not good. Just as a baby, they chased me out, and nearly killed me before a very kind and loving Fae dragon saved me as a hatchling. They brought me to the plaguebringer before the fae, and their clan was chased away by bringing me. The lightweaver however accepted us." He explained as he contuined to walk.
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
@ByPugMrsTut

The twins stared at him for a moment.
“That’s awful!!” Dew finally exclaimed. “Why would an entire flight chase out a dragon for having a blessing! That’s...just...wrong.” She sighed.
“I agree.” Said Honey. “You’re a good dragon. And you were just a hatchling!”
@ByPugMrsTut

The twins stared at him for a moment.
“That’s awful!!” Dew finally exclaimed. “Why would an entire flight chase out a dragon for having a blessing! That’s...just...wrong.” She sighed.
“I agree.” Said Honey. “You’re a good dragon. And you were just a hatchling!”
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
(Going to go see HTTYD 3 :>)
"Beats me, but I learned the ones who drove me out were killed by the shadowbringer." Emperor replied as he continuing to walk. Emperor hummed as he walked, as he sniffed. "Do you know where the rosewall is?" He asked looking forward.
(Going to go see HTTYD 3 :>)
"Beats me, but I learned the ones who drove me out were killed by the shadowbringer." Emperor replied as he continuing to walk. Emperor hummed as he walked, as he sniffed. "Do you know where the rosewall is?" He asked looking forward.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut (LUCKY!!!)

The twins nodded.
“We know where everything is.” Said Honey.
“Just not how to get there.” Said Dew.
@ByPugMrsTut (LUCKY!!!)

The twins nodded.
“We know where everything is.” Said Honey.
“Just not how to get there.” Said Dew.
(Dude, if you see it. Don't get high hopes for the ending, it sucks.)
(Dude, if you see it. Don't get high hopes for the ending, it sucks.)
Emperor_Banner.png

Emperor nodded as he yawned, as he nodded as he contuined to walk. "I can't wait to see my daughters." He said, as he allowed himself to relax slightly as he was extremely happy.
Emperor nodded as he yawned, as he nodded as he contuined to walk. "I can't wait to see my daughters." He said, as he allowed himself to relax slightly as he was extremely happy.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut

The twins smiled.
“You have daughters?” Asked Dew with a smile.
“How old are they?” Inquired Honey.
“And what are their names?”
“Can we meet them?”
@ByPugMrsTut

The twins smiled.
“You have daughters?” Asked Dew with a smile.
“How old are they?” Inquired Honey.
“And what are their names?”
“Can we meet them?”
The tundra chuckled seeing their reactions. "I have two daughters who are actually around, a beautiful spiral named Gala and another Tundra like me named Shurbert." He said as he glanced at them. "You can meet them, do not fret you two." He replied.
The tundra chuckled seeing their reactions. "I have two daughters who are actually around, a beautiful spiral named Gala and another Tundra like me named Shurbert." He said as he glanced at them. "You can meet them, do not fret you two." He replied.
Emperor_Banner.png

1 2 3 4 5 6