Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ ByPugMrsTut
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ByPugMrsTut

Honey’s feathers bristled. “WHAT IS THAT!!” He roared, startled by the creature as he’d never seen one like it before.
Dew folded her wings. “That must be your familiar.” She said, curiously examining the animal from a distance. “We’ve never seen a bamboo phytocat up close before.” She explained.
@ByPugMrsTut

Honey’s feathers bristled. “WHAT IS THAT!!” He roared, startled by the creature as he’d never seen one like it before.
Dew folded her wings. “That must be your familiar.” She said, curiously examining the animal from a distance. “We’ve never seen a bamboo phytocat up close before.” She explained.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
"Behind the rosewall many firmilairs rest, and deep within further lays the babies and other dragons. They either were abandoned, discarded or injuried and came there. Do you wish to travel with me, and see?" He asked as he looked at them.
"Behind the rosewall many firmilairs rest, and deep within further lays the babies and other dragons. They either were abandoned, discarded or injuried and came there. Do you wish to travel with me, and see?" He asked as he looked at them.
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491937/49193636_350.png[/img]
49193636_350.png
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut

The twins lit up the fireworks. “Oh boy! Do you really mean that?” Asked Dew, bouncing around excitedly.
“We’ve never left Crystalrune - our kingdom - we’d love to!” Honey exclaimed, pacing slightly.
@ByPugMrsTut

The twins lit up the fireworks. “Oh boy! Do you really mean that?” Asked Dew, bouncing around excitedly.
“We’ve never left Crystalrune - our kingdom - we’d love to!” Honey exclaimed, pacing slightly.
Emperor nodded as he gazed at the duo, as he yawned slightly to help himself relax. "What god, or goddess rules this area? I need to know so I know how far away I am." He stated. The sound of his wings uncurling, by the sound of his popping bones.
Emperor nodded as he gazed at the duo, as he yawned slightly to help himself relax. "What god, or goddess rules this area? I need to know so I know how far away I am." He stated. The sound of his wings uncurling, by the sound of his popping bones.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut

“No God.” Said Honey.
“Just Jupiter and Firefly. They’re the King and Queen.” Said Dew.
“Some gods do live with us.” Honey continued.
“Like Hades and Persephone.” Dew added.
@ByPugMrsTut

“No God.” Said Honey.
“Just Jupiter and Firefly. They’re the King and Queen.” Said Dew.
“Some gods do live with us.” Honey continued.
“Like Hades and Persephone.” Dew added.
(Sorry, my birds got a new cage :") we had to set it up n everything)
He nodded in understanding, as the small Bamboo cat rushed and jumped onto his back and curled into his fur. Emperor gazed at the twins, as he shifted and he shook off a little bit of dirt. "Alright, do you need to pack?" He asked them softly. The male when fully up was massive, as he gazed at them. His vision was extremely blurry.
(Sorry, my birds got a new cage :") we had to set it up n everything)
He nodded in understanding, as the small Bamboo cat rushed and jumped onto his back and curled into his fur. Emperor gazed at the twins, as he shifted and he shook off a little bit of dirt. "Alright, do you need to pack?" He asked them softly. The male when fully up was massive, as he gazed at them. His vision was extremely blurry.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut

The twins shook their heads.
“We shouldn’t need anything.” Said Honey.
“We have things we’ll need with us constantly.” Added Dew with a smile.
@ByPugMrsTut

The twins shook their heads.
“We shouldn’t need anything.” Said Honey.
“We have things we’ll need with us constantly.” Added Dew with a smile.
Emperor nodded as he turned around with a soft grunt, as he began to walk slowly as his eyes closed while he did so. Emperor was pretty relaxed while he walked, as he was pretty slow though due to his age slowly catching up to him.
Emperor nodded as he turned around with a soft grunt, as he began to walk slowly as his eyes closed while he did so. Emperor was pretty relaxed while he walked, as he was pretty slow though due to his age slowly catching up to him.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut

The twins wandered beside the old tundra, flanking him, one twin on either side. They stayed silent, watching his movements curiously.
@ByPugMrsTut

The twins wandered beside the old tundra, flanking him, one twin on either side. They stayed silent, watching his movements curiously.
1 2 3 4 5 6