Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ ByPugMrsTut
1 2 3 4 5 6
(I love it! It’s just confusing to type lol @ByPugMrsTut)

The twins watched him curiously, never having seen a dragon like him before.
“I am older.” Answered the first.
“What he said is wrong.” Answered the second.
They smiled in unision, curious to see how he would answer.
(I love it! It’s just confusing to type lol @ByPugMrsTut)

The twins watched him curiously, never having seen a dragon like him before.
“I am older.” Answered the first.
“What he said is wrong.” Answered the second.
They smiled in unision, curious to see how he would answer.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
(Thanks lol, the first one is the male and the second was female correct?)
The male hummed, as he looked at them once more. "Which one of you is stronger, do you like roses?" He asked purring softly. The tundra contuined to rest still while watching them.
(Thanks lol, the first one is the male and the second was female correct?)
The male hummed, as he looked at them once more. "Which one of you is stronger, do you like roses?" He asked purring softly. The tundra contuined to rest still while watching them.
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
(That’s correct yes! Honey - the first - is male and Dew - the second - is female. @ByPugMrsTut)

The twins shook their heads.
“One at a time!!” They exclaimed in unison.

“She is stronger.” He said.
“He’s wrong.” She snapped. “But roses are pretty!”
“She hates the thorns.” He corrected.

Clearly their heads were starting to spin.
(That’s correct yes! Honey - the first - is male and Dew - the second - is female. @ByPugMrsTut)

The twins shook their heads.
“One at a time!!” They exclaimed in unison.

“She is stronger.” He said.
“He’s wrong.” She snapped. “But roses are pretty!”
“She hates the thorns.” He corrected.

Clearly their heads were starting to spin.
(Honey is the liar, and Dew tells the truth right?)
"My name is Emperor, what are your names? I never got them." He replied as he gazed at them pretty happy, as he watched them carefully. The tundra began to stretch a little, as he was a little on the achy side.
(Honey is the liar, and Dew tells the truth right?)
"My name is Emperor, what are your names? I never got them." He replied as he gazed at them pretty happy, as he watched them carefully. The tundra began to stretch a little, as he was a little on the achy side.
Emperor_Banner.png

(It switches sometimes, but usually yes that’s true! @ByPugMrsTut )

“I am Honey.” Said the first.
“And I’m Dew.” Said the second.
“That’s the only question we’ll answer that isn’t a game.” Said Honey.
Dragons in their kingdom didn’t get too old - older dragons were usually immortal - so they were fascinated by the old tundra that sat in front of them.
(It switches sometimes, but usually yes that’s true! @ByPugMrsTut )

“I am Honey.” Said the first.
“And I’m Dew.” Said the second.
“That’s the only question we’ll answer that isn’t a game.” Said Honey.
Dragons in their kingdom didn’t get too old - older dragons were usually immortal - so they were fascinated by the old tundra that sat in front of them.
(Ayeee I got it!)
The malec chuckled, as he smiled at them. "Honey you normally lie, but it does switch between the two of you." He explained as he sat there, while his tail slowly swished behind him as he did so.
(Ayeee I got it!)
The malec chuckled, as he smiled at them. "Honey you normally lie, but it does switch between the two of you." He explained as he sat there, while his tail slowly swished behind him as he did so.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut

The twins gawked at him. “How did you know?” Asked Honey, tipping his head.
“Mayhaps wiser dragons do actually know more...” Dew muttered.
@ByPugMrsTut

The twins gawked at him. “How did you know?” Asked Honey, tipping his head.
“Mayhaps wiser dragons do actually know more...” Dew muttered.
"I am the leader of the rosewall clan. We reside in the lightweaver's rain, I have raised many kids including Twins. I am old, but not as old as you think." Emperor replied as he gazed at them, as he stretched yawning slightly. "I've had many mates, and children and my own daughter is soon to be my successor. I am traveling." He said as he purred lowly.
"I am the leader of the rosewall clan. We reside in the lightweaver's rain, I have raised many kids including Twins. I am old, but not as old as you think." Emperor replied as he gazed at them, as he stretched yawning slightly. "I've had many mates, and children and my own daughter is soon to be my successor. I am traveling." He said as he purred lowly.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut

The twins paused. “Just because we’re twins that shouldn’t make it easy to pick which of us lies and which speaks truth.” Argued Honey.
“We are all-knowing. We know about your life and how old you are. That’s what makes our game more interesting.” Chirped Dew, her eyes intently focused on the goo dripping from the tundras eyes.
“However, we don’t know what brings you here.”
@ByPugMrsTut

The twins paused. “Just because we’re twins that shouldn’t make it easy to pick which of us lies and which speaks truth.” Argued Honey.
“We are all-knowing. We know about your life and how old you are. That’s what makes our game more interesting.” Chirped Dew, her eyes intently focused on the goo dripping from the tundras eyes.
“However, we don’t know what brings you here.”
The tundra chuckled as he watched the two of them. "The good leaking from my eyes come from the shadow goddess herself. I am able to see what is hidden, and what isn't there." He said gazing at them content to note the confusion. The sound of a small cat came, as the bamboo familiar had a small bag in its mouth as it arrived next to the tundra.
The tundra chuckled as he watched the two of them. "The good leaking from my eyes come from the shadow goddess herself. I am able to see what is hidden, and what isn't there." He said gazing at them content to note the confusion. The sound of a small cat came, as the bamboo familiar had a small bag in its mouth as it arrived next to the tundra.
Emperor_Banner.png

1 2 3 4 5 6