Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ ByPugMrsTut
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a set of twins Who look real innocent: Honey [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50328165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503282/50328165_350.png[/img] [/url] And Dew [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50328166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503282/50328166_350.png[/img] [/url] They’re kooky All knowing You ask them a question One lies One tells the truth They’re kinda stupid socially But they’re fun And I wanna rp something with them Any takers?
I have a set of twins
Who look real innocent:
Honey

50328165_350.png

And Dew

50328166_350.png

They’re kooky
All knowing
You ask them a question
One lies
One tells the truth
They’re kinda stupid socially
But they’re fun
And I wanna rp something with them
Any takers?
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
I'm down
I'm down
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
@ByPugMrsTut Yay!!
@ByPugMrsTut Yay!!
@ByMrsPugTut

The twins sit side by side in front of a large tree, their tails coiled around their feet like cats.
"Hello!" Greets the first twin, his hypnotic eyes twinkling with interest at seeing a new dragon.
"We don't get visitors often!" Adds the second, her tail twitching as if it has a mind of its own.
@ByMrsPugTut

The twins sit side by side in front of a large tree, their tails coiled around their feet like cats.
"Hello!" Greets the first twin, his hypnotic eyes twinkling with interest at seeing a new dragon.
"We don't get visitors often!" Adds the second, her tail twitching as if it has a mind of its own.
@ByMrsPugTut Hellooo
@ByMrsPugTut Hellooo
[quote name="BlueBone" date="2019-04-09 09:15:27" ] @ByMrsPugTut The twins sit side by side in front of a large tree, their tails coiled around their feet like cats. "Hello!" Greets the first twin, his hypnotic eyes twinkling with interest at seeing a new dragon. "We don't get visitors often!" Adds the second, her tail twitching as if it has a mind of its own. [/quote] [center][i]The older tundra gazed at the twins, as He sat there and gazed up and looked them straight in the eyes. He was partially blind, as he gazed on them and he hummed softly. "Which one of you is a girl, and which is a boy. You can only respond with either I'm a girl, or I'm the boy or you two loose." he asked while he sat there.[/i][/center]
BlueBone wrote on 2019-04-09 09:15:27:
@ByMrsPugTut

The older tundra gazed at the twins, as He sat there and gazed up and looked them straight in the eyes. He was partially blind, as he gazed on them and he hummed softly. "Which one of you is a girl, and which is a boy. You can only respond with either I'm a girl, or I'm the boy or you two loose." he asked while he sat there.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut
The twins blinked, slightly baffled.
“You can’t do that.” The first twin growled after a second.
“You needn’t ask that anyway.” The second hissed, fluffing her feathers angrily.
“I don’t like him.” The first says to the second. She nods in agreement.

(You don’t have to ping or quote what I said!)
@ByPugMrsTut
The twins blinked, slightly baffled.
“You can’t do that.” The first twin growled after a second.
“You needn’t ask that anyway.” The second hissed, fluffing her feathers angrily.
“I don’t like him.” The first says to the second. She nods in agreement.

(You don’t have to ping or quote what I said!)
The male chuckled, as he layed there soon enough as he gazed at him. "So you're scared? I asked a question, and I am nearly blind. I can see your shadows. Will you not help a older dragon?" He asked while the pools of black go dripped from his eyes.
The male chuckled, as he layed there soon enough as he gazed at him. "So you're scared? I asked a question, and I am nearly blind. I can see your shadows. Will you not help a older dragon?" He asked while the pools of black go dripped from his eyes.
Emperor_Banner.png

The twins shifted.
“Well...”
“Not that we don’t want to help...”
“But you know the answer to the question...”
“And the question cannot be about us...”
They paused and looked at each other.
“Is your goal to find the loophole in our game?” Asked the first twin curiously.

@ByPugMrsTut

(Ur username is confusing I get it wrong every time agh)
The twins shifted.
“Well...”
“Not that we don’t want to help...”
“But you know the answer to the question...”
“And the question cannot be about us...”
They paused and looked at each other.
“Is your goal to find the loophole in our game?” Asked the first twin curiously.

@ByPugMrsTut

(Ur username is confusing I get it wrong every time agh)
(Its a anagram for Grumpybutts)
"I don't know, am I? I am a old dragon, nearly blind and even some call me crazy." He said as his head shook slightly, as he popped the bones. The Tundra looked up at the two of them, as he layed there. "Who is younger, and who is the older twin?"he asked.
(Its a anagram for Grumpybutts)
"I don't know, am I? I am a old dragon, nearly blind and even some call me crazy." He said as his head shook slightly, as he popped the bones. The Tundra looked up at the two of them, as he layed there. "Who is younger, and who is the older twin?"he asked.
Emperor_Banner.png

1 2 3 4 5 6