Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@enderaxolotl
Sure. Let's decide the setting first and then I'll pick which dragon I'm gonna use
@enderaxolotl
Sure. Let's decide the setting first and then I'll pick which dragon I'm gonna use
I like the idea of either the sea kingdom as the setting or just have the group wandering around with some kind of mission (maybe) like the dragonettes at the beginning of the series
I like the idea of either the sea kingdom as the setting or just have the group wandering around with some kind of mission (maybe) like the dragonettes at the beginning of the series
I'm honestly not sure, you got any ideas? I'll be using the dragon in my pfp, Vogel.

She's kindhearted, selfless, and totally traumatized. Been through so much that most dragons wouldn't understand. She'll literally do anything to help anyone, and has many stories to tell. Feel free to snoop 'round my clan for a bit more info if you'd wish~

(EDIT) I'm kinda rusty on WOF, haven't caught up with the series just yet. Maybe some generic place to start off, idk
I'm honestly not sure, you got any ideas? I'll be using the dragon in my pfp, Vogel.

She's kindhearted, selfless, and totally traumatized. Been through so much that most dragons wouldn't understand. She'll literally do anything to help anyone, and has many stories to tell. Feel free to snoop 'round my clan for a bit more info if you'd wish~

(EDIT) I'm kinda rusty on WOF, haven't caught up with the series just yet. Maybe some generic place to start off, idk
@luna13
I can do whatever you feel up to.
@luna13
I can do whatever you feel up to.
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42120991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421210/42120991_350.png[/img] [/url] A sea setting sounds fun. I haven't read WoF, but Adrian's entire lore is that he's a wanderer, so he can literally be anywhere the plot needs him. :D

42120991_350.png

A sea setting sounds fun. I haven't read WoF, but Adrian's entire lore is that he's a wanderer, so he can literally be anywhere the plot needs him. :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
We could start in the sea kingdom but then they have to leave to go on a mission or they're part of a prophecy or something like that. @enderaxolotl @fehrawn @lunartwist

My character is going to be Bead (my profile pic).
She quiet but intelligent and observant. Can seem very distant with people who don't know her, but she is a lot more relaxed and occasionally playful when she's with those she's close to.
We could start in the sea kingdom but then they have to leave to go on a mission or they're part of a prophecy or something like that. @enderaxolotl @fehrawn @lunartwist

My character is going to be Bead (my profile pic).
She quiet but intelligent and observant. Can seem very distant with people who don't know her, but she is a lot more relaxed and occasionally playful when she's with those she's close to.
@luna13

Sure!
@luna13

Sure!
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
Sounds good. I'd be more comfortable with a fr location, but anything is ok.
Sounds good. I'd be more comfortable with a fr location, but anything is ok.
Alright I'm subbed, so no need to ping. And that plot sounds good to me!
Alright I'm subbed, so no need to ping. And that plot sounds good to me!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@enderaxolotl
ohhh, right, sorry lol. I got my dragon things mixed up. In that case, we could start in the Sea of a Thousand Currents
@enderaxolotl
ohhh, right, sorry lol. I got my dragon things mixed up. In that case, we could start in the Sea of a Thousand Currents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34