Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Btw I will be going on a trip until next Saturday so I may be able to write, but not as much as I normally do!
Btw I will be going on a trip until next Saturday so I may be able to write, but not as much as I normally do!
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
“Ok. I think that’s a good idea. But what do you think? Is going to the Night Kingdom and being unsafe worth it, or is going back to Jade Mountain the best of things. Even mama Tsu’s rants about stuff doesn’t seem as bad as before. I think I’m going to leave it up to you to decide. You are pretty much the only logical thinker here.”
“Ok. I think that’s a good idea. But what do you think? Is going to the Night Kingdom and being unsafe worth it, or is going back to Jade Mountain the best of things. Even mama Tsu’s rants about stuff doesn’t seem as bad as before. I think I’m going to leave it up to you to decide. You are pretty much the only logical thinker here.”
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
Equinox stood back as Sol and Star flickered into and out of sight. That was strange, it was as if they left this world and entered another. She felt a strange sensation from Midnight's mind and could hear her calling for Star. She reached for Star's pulse with her mind, and sighed with relief, the dragonet was still alive. She snickered at Sol's shocked expression at Star's action and thought in her mind, I definitely saw that coming.
Equinox stood back as Sol and Star flickered into and out of sight. That was strange, it was as if they left this world and entered another. She felt a strange sensation from Midnight's mind and could hear her calling for Star. She reached for Star's pulse with her mind, and sighed with relief, the dragonet was still alive. She snickered at Sol's shocked expression at Star's action and thought in her mind, I definitely saw that coming.
ldNLSdw.png
"We should go to the Night Kingdom! We've done too much to turn back now! But before we go we need to find Equinox. Did you see where she went?"

It's good to be back
!
"We should go to the Night Kingdom! We've done too much to turn back now! But before we go we need to find Equinox. Did you see where she went?"

It's good to be back
!
“No I didn’t.” Sol said. He thought for a second. Wherever Equinox is she can find us. I know she can.
Sol looked around at the dark sky. “I think we might want to set up camp and call it a night. It’s kinda still ashy over in the area where the incident happened, but maybe we could savage it in a way.”
“No I didn’t.” Sol said. He thought for a second. Wherever Equinox is she can find us. I know she can.
Sol looked around at the dark sky. “I think we might want to set up camp and call it a night. It’s kinda still ashy over in the area where the incident happened, but maybe we could savage it in a way.”
"Alright! It'll give Equinox some time to find us! The burned forest will also give our pursuer less space to hide, so it's a bonus. I'm going to collect some water from the river and I'll meet you back by our old campsite!"
"Alright! It'll give Equinox some time to find us! The burned forest will also give our pursuer less space to hide, so it's a bonus. I'm going to collect some water from the river and I'll meet you back by our old campsite!"
“Alright then. And, can you do the fire this time? You know, so that doesn’t happen again?”
“Alright then. And, can you do the fire this time? You know, so that doesn’t happen again?”
Star laughed gently and nudged Sol, "Of course! And it's not really your fault, you know? It's dry season in the forest and quite a bit can happen!" After their quick exchange Star watched Sol fly to their campground and she dove down into the river. Midnight leaped happily through the water as she searched for what she had left by the river's side. Ah ha! Her baskets were still by the river's edge, though a little ash-tinged, and she quickly scooped up water into them. She whistled to Midnight, who raced out of the river to her side. She shook herself off and Star laughed as she was sprayed with a fine mist of water. "Stop that!" She scooped Midnight up and ran through the forest, laughing joyfully at her silly pup's antics.
Star laughed gently and nudged Sol, "Of course! And it's not really your fault, you know? It's dry season in the forest and quite a bit can happen!" After their quick exchange Star watched Sol fly to their campground and she dove down into the river. Midnight leaped happily through the water as she searched for what she had left by the river's side. Ah ha! Her baskets were still by the river's edge, though a little ash-tinged, and she quickly scooped up water into them. She whistled to Midnight, who raced out of the river to her side. She shook herself off and Star laughed as she was sprayed with a fine mist of water. "Stop that!" She scooped Midnight up and ran through the forest, laughing joyfully at her silly pup's antics.
Hey guys, I'm at a camp so I can't respond often. I'll catch up with the RP after camp (if you guys go ahead). :)
Hey guys, I'm at a camp so I can't respond often. I'll catch up with the RP after camp (if you guys go ahead). :)
ldNLSdw.png
Fly back, Sol chuckled to himself thinking of if another fire started. He burst out laughing and almost knocked himself out of the air. Note to self, do not do that again. he thought. It was dark and he could see the moons, shining down on him. He landed at the site and packed some moss together to make beds for everyone. He was tired out of his mind and just flopped on the bed.
Fly back, Sol chuckled to himself thinking of if another fire started. He burst out laughing and almost knocked himself out of the air. Note to self, do not do that again. he thought. It was dark and he could see the moons, shining down on him. He landed at the site and packed some moss together to make beds for everyone. He was tired out of his mind and just flopped on the bed.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27