Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 IC (Open, pm me)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
@prehistory [center][font=hi][size=5][i][emoji=black gem]Alwen[emoji=black gem][/i][/center] [center][font=hi][size=4]“Right, well, I can’t tell you mine until I completely trust you. So, maybe if you put the weapon down, I’ll reveal myself to you...?” A light weight bore down on the weapon, just enough to coax her.[/center]
@prehistory
Alwen
“Right, well, I can’t tell you mine until I completely trust you. So, maybe if you put the weapon down, I’ll reveal myself to you...?” A light weight bore down on the weapon, just enough to coax her.
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda pulled away from the force pushing on her guitar, a slight growl escaping her maw. She then stared at the being for a moment. Or rather, where she assumed the thing was. After these few moments, she slowly let the guitar go, allowing it to hang at her side once more.
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda pulled away from the force pushing on her guitar, a slight growl escaping her maw. She then stared at the being for a moment. Or rather, where she assumed the thing was. After these few moments, she slowly let the guitar go, allowing it to hang at her side once more.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory [center][font=hi][size=5][i][emoji=black gem]Alwen[emoji=black gem][/i][/center] [center][font=hi][size=4]“Lovely, thank you.” Her form appeared before her, a guardian with some mysterious apparel. “My name is Alweena, but call me Alwen for short..”[/center]
@prehistory
Alwen
“Lovely, thank you.” Her form appeared before her, a guardian with some mysterious apparel. “My name is Alweena, but call me Alwen for short..”
lightmidsmall2.png
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda nodded, silently looking over the guardian's form. She was very strange-looking, but somehow serene. "Why am I so interesting to you?" she asked, confused.
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda nodded, silently looking over the guardian's form. She was very strange-looking, but somehow serene. "Why am I so interesting to you?" she asked, confused.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Gale looked behind her to see Cris standing there. "Hello there! How are you doing?" She asked.
((Short, sorry.))
Gale looked behind her to see Cris standing there. "Hello there! How are you doing?" She asked.
((Short, sorry.))
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
@prehistory [center][font=hi][size=5][i][emoji=black gem]Alwen[emoji=black gem][/i][/center] [center][font=hi][size=4]“Well, you are quite special.. not many live after death. Only if they were cursed or somehow... brought back.” She flicked her tail, signaling for Radar to come out. Radar was a mouse, small and adaptable. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth twice, and, without hesitation, Radar scurried up her arm.[/center]
@prehistory
Alwen
“Well, you are quite special.. not many live after death. Only if they were cursed or somehow... brought back.” She flicked her tail, signaling for Radar to come out. Radar was a mouse, small and adaptable. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth twice, and, without hesitation, Radar scurried up her arm.
lightmidsmall2.png
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda watched the mouse scitter around Alwen and then up her arm, listening to the guardian speak. "Yeah, I guess not..." she said, then thinking about how her music would raise the dead, and then the bodies at the bottom of the mountain. She shivered at the thought of giving all these nice dragons the scare of their life, when they'd potentially see their loved ones walking and rotten.

She really hoped her music wouldn't reach the bottom of the mountain.
@BottledFireflies

Rhoda watched the mouse scitter around Alwen and then up her arm, listening to the guardian speak. "Yeah, I guess not..." she said, then thinking about how her music would raise the dead, and then the bodies at the bottom of the mountain. She shivered at the thought of giving all these nice dragons the scare of their life, when they'd potentially see their loved ones walking and rotten.

She really hoped her music wouldn't reach the bottom of the mountain.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory [center][font=hi][size=5][i][emoji=black gem]Alwen[emoji=black gem][/i][/center] [center][font=hi][size=4]“This is Radar,” she nodded. “And, what else can that thrilling instrument do. Other than kill?” She had flown uphill, desguised. Nobody but Rhoda could see her, and that was good. She wasn’t taking sides, but she wasn’t going to take... that side. The Haven looked much more friendly, and welcoming.
@prehistory
Alwen
“This is Radar,” she nodded. “And, what else can that thrilling instrument do. Other than kill?” She had flown uphill, desguised. Nobody but Rhoda could see her, and that was good. She wasn’t taking sides, but she wasn’t going to take... that side. The Haven looked much more friendly, and welcoming.
lightmidsmall2.png
@BottledFireflies

"Well..." Rhoda stopped, looking down at it and deciding whether she should say it or not. "Other than the obvious, not much I guess." she shrugged.

((This is short, sorry.))
@BottledFireflies

"Well..." Rhoda stopped, looking down at it and deciding whether she should say it or not. "Other than the obvious, not much I guess." she shrugged.

((This is short, sorry.))
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory [center][font=hi][size=5][i][emoji=black gem]Alwen[emoji=black gem][/i][/center] [center][font=hi][size=4]She nodded, glancing at it before sighing. “Well, what do you do in your free time, normally?” She asked, giving Radar some seeds and other edible items. (Its alright so is mine lol)
@prehistory
Alwen
She nodded, glancing at it before sighing. “Well, what do you do in your free time, normally?” She asked, giving Radar some seeds and other edible items.

(Its alright so is mine lol)
lightmidsmall2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68