Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 OOC (open, pm me)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 232 233
I lowkey feel like the RP is dying and that makes me sad
I lowkey feel like the RP is dying and that makes me sad
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
I should be posting before to much longer. And often (in my experience) rps start out slow.
I should be posting before to much longer. And often (in my experience) rps start out slow.
@/CrystalCatStudio @/LightenedWillow
I think that I will change Lux so that she did not escape but was recaptured and was reduced from her membership to a slave so that the Kulimar have more members. Or I will make her a gladiator.
@/CrystalCatStudio @/LightenedWillow
I think that I will change Lux so that she did not escape but was recaptured and was reduced from her membership to a slave so that the Kulimar have more members. Or I will make her a gladiator.
DHsCMJx.png
@lightenedWillow

So I saw you talking about putting a dragon in the clan nearby for the warning, so I thought I'd mention that I already set Tungl up there, so if you don't feel like adding another character, I've got ya covered (I'm fine either way though, and I'm not the gm anyway)
@lightenedWillow

So I saw you talking about putting a dragon in the clan nearby for the warning, so I thought I'd mention that I already set Tungl up there, so if you don't feel like adding another character, I've got ya covered (I'm fine either way though, and I'm not the gm anyway)
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
@littleleapard28
Thanks, that actually may work out well!
I'm still debating with myself whether or not to add more characters XD
If I do, I'm most likely gonna do my precious little perma babs since I've been wanting to roleplay with them for a while.
@littleleapard28
Thanks, that actually may work out well!
I'm still debating with myself whether or not to add more characters XD
If I do, I'm most likely gonna do my precious little perma babs since I've been wanting to roleplay with them for a while.
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
Official: Lux is NOT a Haven member anymore. She will most likely be a gladiator.

Also, I know this would make things VERY VERY VERY confusing but what if the Kulimar had a separate chat from the Haven members but there was a chat where everyone would collide in battles or something? Maybe if this RP is 2+weeks?
Official: Lux is NOT a Haven member anymore. She will most likely be a gladiator.

Also, I know this would make things VERY VERY VERY confusing but what if the Kulimar had a separate chat from the Haven members but there was a chat where everyone would collide in battles or something? Maybe if this RP is 2+weeks?
DHsCMJx.png
Off topic from the last post, but if Rhoda gets involved, she's gonna end up agressively playing her guitar at the Kulimari and then smacking someone with it, lmao
Off topic from the last post, but if Rhoda gets involved, she's gonna end up agressively playing her guitar at the Kulimari and then smacking someone with it, lmao
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Just imagining that scene with Rhoda, that would be quiet amazing and amusing to see. XD
Just imagining that scene with Rhoda, that would be quiet amazing and amusing to see. XD
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
I'd go to that concert
I'd go to that concert
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
I lowkey wanted her to have one of those wicked-lookin axe guitars like Marceline has in Adventure Time but I feel like it's overused at this point
I lowkey wanted her to have one of those wicked-lookin axe guitars like Marceline has in Adventure Time but I feel like it's overused at this point
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 232 233