Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 OOC (open, pm me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233
Alright, goodnight guys!
Alright, goodnight guys!
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
So, is this still join-able, or nah? Cause this sounds like something I'd love to join! (if I still can, that is)
So, is this still join-able, or nah? Cause this sounds like something I'd love to join! (if I still can, that is)
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
@LittleLeopard28

Yes, it's still open!
@LittleLeopard28

Yes, it's still open!
@CrystalCatStudio Loner Name: Arber Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49560036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495601/49560036_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Studious, mellow, generous Abilities: Illusion Backstory (optional): a traveler who stumbled upon the haven Other: figured id enter another dragon to join the main rp ^^
@CrystalCatStudio

Loner
Name: Arber
Dragon Image:
49560036_350.png

Personality: Studious, mellow, generous
Abilities: Illusion
Backstory (optional): a traveler who stumbled upon the haven
Other: figured id enter another dragon to join the main rp ^^
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
Crystal, it's your turn!
Crystal, it's your turn!
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@CrystalCatStudio [b]Rouges/Loner[/b] Name: Tungl Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46592401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465925/46592401_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Not easily angered (but loses it when he is), hates dragons that he deems evil (he'd hate the Kulimar), otherwise generally cheerful, kind of showy Abilities: He's pretty good sneaking around and shooting darts, long wih a lot of other miscellaneous talents, but he doesn't have any special powers. Backstory (optional): It's in his bio if you want to read the whole thing, but, long story short, he's a sort of travelling jester that's a vigilante by night who sleeping darts criminals (he can't really outright fight them, since he's a fae, and fae are tiny), and the hands on his wings are possessed by a spirit that prevents him from killing dragons. Other: He's a loner, but if he stumbles upon a haven member, he'd definitely help them.
@CrystalCatStudio

Rouges/Loner

Name: Tungl
Dragon Image:

46592401_350.png

Personality: Not easily angered (but loses it when he is), hates dragons that he deems evil (he'd hate the Kulimar), otherwise generally cheerful, kind of showy
Abilities: He's pretty good sneaking around and shooting darts, long wih a lot of other miscellaneous talents, but he doesn't have any special powers.
Backstory (optional): It's in his bio if you want to read the whole thing, but, long story short, he's a sort of travelling jester that's a vigilante by night who sleeping darts criminals (he can't really outright fight them, since he's a fae, and fae are tiny), and the hands on his wings are possessed by a spirit that prevents him from killing dragons.
Other: He's a loner, but if he stumbles upon a haven member, he'd definitely help them.
@Josuuke
@LittleLeopard28

Accepted!

sorry I was late, I was asleep for a very long time today.
@Josuuke
@LittleLeopard28

Accepted!

sorry I was late, I was asleep for a very long time today.
@CrystalCatStudio

No problem! I was asleep up until an hour or two ago anyway
@CrystalCatStudio

No problem! I was asleep up until an hour or two ago anyway
@LittleLeopard28

XD that's me!

I'm a musician for my school, and I have a bunch of VA stuff to do, so I'm pretty tired at the end of the day.

No need to ping me btw, I'm subbed.
@LittleLeopard28

XD that's me!

I'm a musician for my school, and I have a bunch of VA stuff to do, so I'm pretty tired at the end of the day.

No need to ping me btw, I'm subbed.
Err I just got pinged -scratches head-
Err I just got pinged -scratches head-
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233