Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 OOC (open, pm me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233
Y'all can go ahead and start to rp if you'd like, I'm still hand-drawing a few maps for territory specifics, but you guys can also go ahead and start!
Y'all can go ahead and start to rp if you'd like, I'm still hand-drawing a few maps for territory specifics, but you guys can also go ahead and start!
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Oh yeah, jobs can be things like Healers, Scouts, Elders, Hunters, etc.

I just added it in case people wanted to specifically state that's something they do.
Oh yeah, jobs can be things like Healers, Scouts, Elders, Hunters, etc.

I just added it in case people wanted to specifically state that's something they do.
[center]Thank you for allowing Konton to be leader of the Kulimar and here's another child for the Roleplay :3 [rule] [b]Haven Member[/b] [b]Name:[/b] Serenity [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49348994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493490/49348994_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Quiet, Calm, Thoughtful, Kind. Serenity is a quite calm dragon, seeing things that are done in the past does not make you who you are in the future. The saying, 'Forgive and forget', could pretty much summerize his calm and thoughtful personality. Their are very few accosions where he will actually become nervous and afraid of his own well fare, but he does tend to worry more for those around him. [b]Abilities:[/b] While Serenity loves to play with allusions and simple mind tricks, his magic can greatly effect the wind. He can turn a small peaceful breeze into a chaotic howling gale quite easily, but if done so for too long he becomes increasingly tired from the effort. [b]Backstory:[/b] Before the Kulimar had begun their attack, Serenity had lived in the Windswept Plateau as a simple illusionist. He loved to cast his magic in helping with simple plays that would go on during big events. When the Kulimar had attacked, the fae had been quite confused in the chaos, and was quickly plucked away from his clan and turned into a slave. When he found out about the rebellion, Serenity was quite over joyed and took part in the plans, helping as best as he could. [b]Job:[/b] Scout [b]Other:[/b] N/A
Thank you for allowing Konton to be leader of the Kulimar
and here's another child for the Roleplay :3
Haven Member
Name: Serenity
Dragon image:

49348994_350.png

Personality: Quiet, Calm, Thoughtful, Kind. Serenity is a quite calm dragon, seeing things that are done in the past does not make you who you are in the future. The saying, 'Forgive and forget', could pretty much summerize his calm and thoughtful personality. Their are very few accosions where he will actually become nervous and afraid of his own well fare, but he does tend to worry more for those around him.

Abilities: While Serenity loves to play with allusions and simple mind tricks, his magic can greatly effect the wind. He can turn a small peaceful breeze into a chaotic howling gale quite easily, but if done so for too long he becomes increasingly tired from the effort.

Backstory: Before the Kulimar had begun their attack, Serenity had lived in the Windswept Plateau as a simple illusionist. He loved to cast his magic in helping with simple plays that would go on during big events. When the Kulimar had attacked, the fae had been quite confused in the chaos, and was quickly plucked away from his clan and turned into a slave. When he found out about the rebellion, Serenity was quite over joyed and took part in the plans, helping as best as he could.

Job: Scout

Other: N/A
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
@LightenedWillow

such a pretty bab uwu

Accepted!

You can join the IC thread at any time, I already have it linked in the first post here :)
@LightenedWillow

such a pretty bab uwu

Accepted!

You can join the IC thread at any time, I already have it linked in the first post here :)
One more boy to add for now~ [b]Haven Member[/b] Name: Jeido Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41502918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415030/41502918_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Wise, Old grump sometimes, very cluttered and messy, scatterbrained. Abilities (optional): Great memory, storytelling? Backstory (optional): Jeido came from the Lightning farm in The Shifting Expanse, moving to the Windswept Plateau when he was just a young hatchling. At an early age, he developed a love for books, poems, and literature, reading and recording things that would happen in the world around him at every chance he got. When the Kulimar drove him out of his home, he hid in nearby forests, until Gale found him. Gale took him back to the Mystic Mountains, where he now has his cave filled to the brim with scrolls, textbooks, and even some rune tablets. Seeking some information or just a story to pass the time? He's almost always in his cave. Job (optional): Knowledgekeeper/cooler librarian-historian dude Other: grump has been added.
One more boy to add for now~

Haven Member
Name: Jeido
Dragon image:

41502918_350.png

Personality: Wise, Old grump sometimes, very cluttered and messy, scatterbrained.
Abilities (optional): Great memory, storytelling?
Backstory (optional):
Jeido came from the Lightning farm in The Shifting Expanse, moving to the Windswept Plateau when he was just a young hatchling. At an early age, he developed a love for books, poems, and literature, reading and recording things that would happen in the world around him at every chance he got. When the Kulimar drove him out of his home, he hid in nearby forests, until Gale found him. Gale took him back to the Mystic Mountains, where he now has his cave filled to the brim with scrolls, textbooks, and even some rune tablets. Seeking some information or just a story to pass the time? He's almost always in his cave.
Job (optional): Knowledgekeeper/cooler librarian-historian dude
Other: grump has been added.
@CrystalCatStudio [b]Haven Member[/b] Name: Aleks Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49663447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496635/49663447_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Aleks is a reliable, strong-willed Ridgeback; he often spends time debating endlessly with other dragons. He is rather old, and his years provide him with a measure of wisdom. He doesn't enjoy conflict, trickery, or anything of the evil sort. Abilities (optional): Feral/wild magic Backstory (optional): A captured member of the Haven Job (optional): Unsure?
@CrystalCatStudio

Haven Member
Name: Aleks
Dragon image:
49663447_350.png

Personality: Aleks is a reliable, strong-willed Ridgeback; he often spends time debating endlessly with other dragons. He is rather old, and his years provide him with a measure of wisdom. He doesn't enjoy conflict, trickery, or anything of the evil sort.
Abilities (optional): Feral/wild magic
Backstory (optional): A captured member of the Haven
Job (optional): Unsure?
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Josuuke

Welcome!

He's accepted and I'm glad you're here!

I am curious to ask though, what do you mean he is a captured member of The Haven?

ah nvm, must've been captured by the Kulimar, yes?
@Josuuke

Welcome!

He's accepted and I'm glad you're here!

I am curious to ask though, what do you mean he is a captured member of The Haven?

ah nvm, must've been captured by the Kulimar, yes?
Finally decided on which dragon to use! [center][emoji=bare tree][b]Loner, possible Haven member[/b][emoji=bare tree] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47017080&skin=0&apparel=1705,1792,18805,14107,15306,12923,12930,19655,20575,20597,461,307,336&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Rhoda [b]Personality[/b]: Rhoda is loud, rowdy, truthful, welcoming, and friendly, although agressive. She knows when to be serious, though most of the time she is really laid-back, and tends to take things lightly because being dead has given her a different view on things. [b]Abilities[/b]: Her music, if it bangs hard enough, can raise the dead. It has a mesmerising effect on them, like a moth to a flame. She tries not to play around graveyards or anything. Let the dead rest, y'know? [b]Backstory[/b]: She was a normal dragon, still a rockstar but not well-known, she died in an accident, and was resurrected somehow. And then she came back and was more popular because she was like the only undead rockstar, and had many undead fans because of this. But then she learned that her music attracted the dead so much that bodies began to rise in her wake, and most of her living fans left. (sorry that's jumbled, I don't have it all.) [b]Other[/b]: n/a * Please note that although she is a dragonsona, the way I roleplay her is very, very different from my own personality, so please don't judge me based on her actions/words! And for future reference, if anyone wants their dragon to recognize Rhoda/ be a fan, that's totally fine![/center]
Finally decided on which dragon to use!
Loner, possible Haven member

dragon?did=47017080&skin=0&apparel=1705,1792,18805,14107,15306,12923,12930,19655,20575,20597,461,307,336&xt=dressing.png

Name: Rhoda
Personality: Rhoda is loud, rowdy, truthful, welcoming, and friendly, although agressive. She knows when to be serious, though most of the time she is really laid-back, and tends to take things lightly because being dead has given her a different view on things.
Abilities: Her music, if it bangs hard enough, can raise the dead. It has a mesmerising effect on them, like a moth to a flame. She tries not to play around graveyards or anything. Let the dead rest, y'know?
Backstory: She was a normal dragon, still a rockstar but not well-known, she died in an accident, and was resurrected somehow. And then she came back and was more popular because she was like the only undead rockstar, and had many undead fans because of this. But then she learned that her music attracted the dead so much that bodies began to rise in her wake, and most of her living fans left. (sorry that's jumbled, I don't have it all.)
Other: n/a

* Please note that although she is a dragonsona, the way I roleplay her is very, very different from my own personality, so please don't judge me based on her actions/words!

And for future reference, if anyone wants their dragon to recognize Rhoda/ be a fan, that's totally fine!
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory

Accepted!

Her outfit is amazing btw!

@prehistory

Accepted!

Her outfit is amazing btw!

Aha, thank you! Her outfit rn is trash, i'm working on at least getting the black aviator coat for her.
Aha, thank you! Her outfit rn is trash, i'm working on at least getting the black aviator coat for her.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233