Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ::Outbreak:: (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mypilot
Great, but have you read the rules?
@Mypilot
Great, but have you read the rules?
F50lMAz.png
@Mypilot Oooooooh... Sorry! Didn't see that! I must be blind... Approved![emoji=coatl winking] EDIT: I'll add your slot once I'm home. On mobile right now.
@Mypilot
Oooooooh... Sorry! Didn't see that! I must be blind... Approved!

EDIT: I'll add your slot once I'm home. On mobile right now.
F50lMAz.png
Appearance:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46219452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462195/46219452_350.png[/img] [/url] Name:PROWLER Personality: Prowler is a hard dragon to like, she is mean stubborn and gets angry really easily. Gender and Sexuality: female and strait Background: something happened with her and her family and maybe that is why she is so protective with her friends... and has a cutting issue Strengths: is very good at fighting and getting herself out of sticky situations Weaknesses: her friends, she will do anything if her friends, and has a severe case of claustrophobia and gets angry really easy Dialog Colour:Lapis#2F83FF Other: (sorry its short I just dont have a lot to say for her and im not very good at this stuff). and MAGNOLIA
Appearance:
46219452_350.png

Name:PROWLER

Personality: Prowler is a hard dragon to like, she is mean stubborn and gets angry really easily.

Gender and Sexuality: female and strait

Background: something happened with her and her family and maybe that is why she is so protective with her friends... and has a cutting issue

Strengths: is very good at fighting and getting herself out of sticky situations

Weaknesses: her friends, she will do anything if her friends, and has a severe case of claustrophobia and gets angry really easy

Dialog Colour:Lapis#2F83FF

Other: (sorry its short I just dont have a lot to say for her and im not very good at this stuff). and MAGNOLIA
bZ0BJsW.png
@BTdragons3869
Hello again! Approved!
@BTdragons3869
Hello again! Approved!
F50lMAz.png
@Scarborough @Apptisra @highprince @Mypilot @BTdragons3869
Hello everyone! So, I just need your opinion for something. Should we go ahead and start the roleplay now or should we wait for others to join?
@Scarborough @Apptisra @highprince @Mypilot @BTdragons3869
Hello everyone! So, I just need your opinion for something. Should we go ahead and start the roleplay now or should we wait for others to join?
F50lMAz.png
@NVDragon
i changed my dialogue color to better suit fluid, no more changes to his form will be made.
i for one would like to start soon, but can surely wait a little.
@NVDragon
i changed my dialogue color to better suit fluid, no more changes to his form will be made.
i for one would like to start soon, but can surely wait a little.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@Scarborough
Sure, I'll change it! Thanks for the help! Waiting for a few more answers
@Scarborough
Sure, I'll change it! Thanks for the help! Waiting for a few more answers
F50lMAz.png
@NVDragon
I’d be fine with starting it now
@NVDragon
I’d be fine with starting it now
@Mypilot @Apptisra
Sure! I think I'll make the IC thread tomorrow and we can start! (FR time)

EDIT: If anyone wants to join today, they can
@Mypilot @Apptisra
Sure! I think I'll make the IC thread tomorrow and we can start! (FR time)

EDIT: If anyone wants to join today, they can
F50lMAz.png
BUMP!
BUMP!
F50lMAz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6